[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i surmise that as a man you have to be atleast ONE (1) of these

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

i surmise that as a man you have to be atleast ONE (1) of these things to get a girl

sweet, caring
funny
an artist
an intellectual.
a supermodel
rich or powerful
>>
>>36701551
you can be none of those things provided the girl is drunk and/or on drugs

DONT GIVE UP HOPE LADS
>>
>>36701551
I am an artist, an intellectual and my dad is wealthy, yet girls STILL continue to reject me.
>>
>>36701551
Nah, you just need to project power through the way you talk and move, dress fashionably for your income level, and maintain basic aesthetics through exercise
>>
File: 1461392478979.jpg (99KB, 703x516px) Image search: [Google]
1461392478979.jpg
99KB, 703x516px
>>36701551
>sweet, caring
If you want to be a beta orbiter, sure.

Really though, everyone is expected to be like that, it's not really a trait that will put you above the others.
>funny
Because being the funny fat guy gets you so much pussy. Girls think that hot guys are funny, not the other way around. Ever notice how you laugh much more easily at stupid jokes made by girls you find atractive?
>intellectual
Truly intellectual people are usually very autistic and either don't care much about relationships or aren't able to get them because they view themselves as above the social norms. Being very intelligent also correlates with higher anxiety levels, which doesn't help. Also, I don't think being an intellectual is actually atractive as a man unless it's connected to having a higher social status.

I agree with the others, although "supermodel" and "rich and powerful" seem like hyperboles. It's more like "above average looks" and "stable job with good income".
>>
>>36701936
I agree with most of this, but it's more about projecting relative wealth and power. at a minimum something many bots struggle with is being at easy in their surroundings and being awkward about taking up space
>>
>>36701936
you can be sweet and caring in an authentic sincere way without being try-hard. most guys just do it as fakery to compensate for being boringg.
>>
>>36702031
Projecting confidence and power > being a chill dude > being actually really nice > being a boring Everyman > being a "nice guy" robot
>>
>>36702058
looks are about 2/3. the rest is (perceived) status and confidence.
>>
>>36702111
Fair, but unless one is a 4/10 or worse, one can get aesthetic enough to render the looks issues manageable for most girls
>>
>>36702139
Yeah, Looks are normally distributed and therefore not a hugely limiting factor for most men.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.