[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mom who's supposedly an intelligent woman (STEM degree

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1480496207649.jpg (1MB, 1700x4999px) Image search: [Google]
1480496207649.jpg
1MB, 1700x4999px
>mom who's supposedly an intelligent woman (STEM degree back in the day it was even more rare)
>unironically thinks women have had it worse in wars
>"getting raped is worse than fighting on the front lines"

There's no hope with biological women. They are not capable of reasoning therefore they have no value other than their sexual one. Yet they demand they're seen as more than cumdupsters. Interacting with them has no value you're better of with hookers. And sure, 1 in a million might be worth something and you might somehow have that luck and get one, but it doesn't make it less dumb to play the dating game as it is to play the lottery regardless if you end up winning.
Robots and AI might turn the tie but otherwise they're a lost gender.
>>
The worst part about women is that most do not even have the capacity to realize their own inferiority.
and I have doubts whether or not the ones that do, do so fully.
>>
>>36701228
Y u batin' son?
>>
Blame Marxism
>>
are you serious or do you really view women this way?

also I hope you realize the more "realistic" AI gets, the more they will just end up more like real woman. that is kind of the point and why people keep trying to make them better. but that also means they can say "no" to you and maybe even have free will like real women, too. I don't understand why men always think making a machine exactly like a human woman is going to solve all their problems with real women lol.
>>
>>36701504
>implying men want more realistic robots rather than sex slaves who are also programmed to actually have meaningful conversation
I can't even begin to describe how delusional you women are not that you'd be able to comprehend...
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.