[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does everyone have a god complex or some major ego problem

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: fluff.jpg (214KB, 600x510px) Image search: [Google]
fluff.jpg
214KB, 600x510px
Why does everyone have a god complex or some major ego problem in this day and age?
>>
>>36701199
I didn't vote for Trump but every democrat still hasn't gotten over having their ass handed to them last year. Lots angry fat gaylords out there who can't get over their insecurities without a showing of public support.
>>
I smell the self-loathing and projection from a mile away.
>>
>>36701199
>because everyone is told that they're special
>everyone is told that their opinion matters
>everyone's told they're equal

People used to know their place, now everyone thinks that their dumbass views on something are just as valid as everyone elses.
>>
>>36701237
This a majority of Trump supporters though. For every comment supporting dems theres always 5 spergs on their knees for Trump
>>
because the spoils of modernity have gifted the commoners with the trappings of royalty
every babe is born with a silver spoon in their mouths and the entire world in their hands
thus you are surrounded by kings and queens but each painfully aware of possessing neither kingdom nor subjects
the pervasive smell of rotting pride is everywhere
>>
I think social media has done irreversible damage to society
>>
>>36701199
What is the "ego"?
>>
>>36701335
I honesly think disney managed to fuck up an entire generation.
>>
>>36701349
Can you rewrite this post without being autistic? It's offensive.
>>
>>36701199
mgs2finalcodec.webm
>>
>>36701478
Why is it autistic?
Why is it offensive?
>>
>>36701478
tl;dr (for dummies)
-1st world leaves nobody really wanting for anything
-spoiled rotten babies grow into spoiled rotten adults
>>
>>36701478
Being that rude to people is breaking courtesy, which is far more autistic than being verbose.
>>
I thought all these problems were behavioral, or wanting captivity in extreme cases like this photo, but it looks like the master-subject denomination has failed.
>>
>>36701392

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S39dHg7ag7Y
>>
>>36701534
The way you type exposes your faggy sense of self importance
>>
>>36701531
No I understand the post, I just found the way it was written to be autistic.
>>
>>36701345
A small but vocal group of spergs isn't really comparable to every cable news network losing their shit on a daily basis.
>>
File: 1486732949403.jpg (105KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
1486732949403.jpg
105KB, 409x409px
>>36701611
I do think I am important. I am an individual of rare intelligence, in a world of philistines. You are beneath me to such an extent that it is unreasonable of me to expect you to understand how far beneath me you are.
>>
>>36701641
Even if this is ironic, you're a faggot. You're definitely the type of person who has never and will never have friends
>>
>>36701686
Friends are a means for inferior people to validate themselves.
>>
>>36701724
Sour grapes lmaoo
>>
I fucking hate myself what r u talking about
>>
>>36701199
>>36701237
Trump is just a fuckin wild card right now. Everything about him is gonna rub someone the wrong way, and he seems to be half senile. Best to just work around him a bit and let the screaming and shit flinging from both sides die out.
>>
>>36701199
Because parenting in the 90s-early 2000s went to absolute shit & made everyone into narcissists. Participation medals, zero tolerance policies, power to oversensitive & unprepared parents. Basically the parents were rebelling against the strictness of their own upbringings by treating their kids like gods, which then leads to ego problems. Then it went even more batshit as the years went on & now we live in an age where disciplining your kids or teaching humility is A) looked down upon/unfashionable, B) misconstrued as child abuse & C) harms their job prospects, because that obnoxious normie confidence developed by these egotistical fags is what wins interviews.

Albeit for robots it's usually a lack of parents, or overbearing parents who are too strict & restrictive which leads to the problems. IE parents don't let you play with certain kids or go to any events because they don't like your friends, you may resent it but eventually that superiority mindset will seep in.
>>
>>36701335
It is far better that people make up their own minds, than they listen to established authorities.
>>
>>36701478
You got some serious inferiority complex, man.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.