[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are "globalists" really turning our frogs gay? What's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

Are "globalists" really turning our frogs gay?

What's their end game?
>>
Real life tranny pepes
>>
>>36700762
There is no globalist machine, globalization is happening because it can give people an advantage and so whoever takes the most advantage of it can take the most advantage of other people. Its like cheating in sports, you may not like it but a lot of other people are doing it and it does give an advantage so it forces people to do it lest they fall behind, its really the free market at work.
>>
>>36700762
no, it is a side effect of all the antidepressants, and other medication that people take.
They enter the waterways through sewage, take forever to break down. and in the meantime they fuck up the brains of the wildlife.
>>
>>36700762
Gonna go out on a limb and say lots of gay frogs
>>
This is why the frogs need Super Male Vitality.
>>
>>36700762
They want frogs to attack people's butts
>>
>>36700886
Deals like the TPP and TPI have been halted. Trump believes there's a push for globalisation, in fact he claims to be "an enemy" of globalisation.

>>36700934
Yeah, I kinda think that too.

So many foods produce estrogen, junk food I believe is the biggest culprit.

>>36700972
Aren't they shilling "cave man"/"Neanderthal" or something to that effect? lol.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.