[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be black femanon >start dating Indian guy >his mom

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0176.jpg (79KB, 823x659px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0176.jpg
79KB, 823x659px
>be black femanon
>start dating Indian guy
>his mom hates me because I'm black and she's embarrassed to tell her Indian friends about his gf
>she wants him to marry someone white
>I want to get pregnant by him just to piss his mom off

It feels good that I'm upsetting her and there's nothing she can do about it
>>
>>36700299
>his mom hates me because I'm black
>she wants him to marry someone white
Hilarity
>>
>>36700328
I don't get what what her fucking problem is lol
>>
>>36700328
I don't get what what her fucking problem is lol desu
>>
>>36700439

Nobody wants BLACKED grandchildren, but at the same time, nobody wants Poo in the Loo grandchildren either.

If I was forced to choose between BLACKED or POO grandchildren, I'd choose BLACKED just because POO's seem so submissive and beta.
>>
You have to be fair and see it from her side of things.

Half black kids are almost always really ugly but half back half indian is the worst. just terrible. really ugly.
>>
>>36700299
>I want to get pregnant by him just to piss his mom off

You are shit. This is shit.
>>
>>36700468
Don't worry about it. If you two have each other then everything will be alright. This kind of thing broke up me and my only ex. Never dated again because society is the oldest meme.
>>
File: IMG_0177.jpg (314KB, 1242x1590px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0177.jpg
314KB, 1242x1590px
>>36700526
Black Indians look ok to me.
>>
File: 1492829825837.jpg (137KB, 1024x801px) Image search: [Google]
1492829825837.jpg
137KB, 1024x801px
Conquer poopy indian cock
Des vult!
>>
>>36700299
His mom should want him to marry an Indian girl desu but maybe there's a shortage of single Indian women to go around

I love both black and Indian women and I have neither so fucking kill me
>>
>>36700927
She said Indian girls are ok just not black ones
>>
>>36700798
>posts ultra-airbrushed pic to prove point

Retard
>>
>>36700763
you're a black girl that dated a poo?
>>
>>36700299
>>I want to get pregnant by him just to piss his mom off

you must be 18 to post on this board
>>
>>36700299
its ok, indians are mad racist and are obsessed with being "fair-skinned". A product of British colonialism, probably.
>>
File: IMG_0178.jpg (35KB, 647x404px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0178.jpg
35KB, 647x404px
>>36701047
Im the op and desu I think black and Indian men are more attractive than white ones(I believe white men are only attractive if they're half black or have some black blood in them), so in my eyes the kids wouldn't be ugly.

I watch Big Bang only for the Indian guy.
>>
>>36701127
my family is from tajikistan, so pretty close to traditional india/hindutsan.

but we used to live in northern india. so i have an idea of the culture. in india they believe people in the north, specifically, pretty much, all of pakistan (area around the indus), Kashmir, himachal pradesh and punjab.

are descendants of a race of people called the Aryavarta.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/%C4%80ry%C4%81varta

Fair skinned people who invaded and conquered the previous inhabitants in the Vedic period. these people were viewed to be superior and pushed the original inhabitants of the indus valley to southern india (and enslaved many).
>>
>Poo in loo + Dindu
Do you think your children will poo in the street and throw the shit around afterwards
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.