[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Finally managed to get a date fellow bots, it's this friday.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: 175736485756.jpg (59KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
175736485756.jpg
59KB, 700x700px
Finally managed to get a date fellow bots, it's this friday. Am nervous as fuck but man, this is the first time i've felt something in a long time. Any advice from dating bros that could help, I know most of you won't care but I've been here a while and thought I'd share it with you guys. Any help/tips would be bretty cool, truly does feel good mayn.
>>
>>36700049
I'd be happy to lend some advice if you have any questions. I'm experienced in these matters
>>
How to close, like go in for a kiss. Can I just do it, does it have to be the right mood, can I just go in for it in broad daylight. This is literally the worst part for me.
>>
>>36700216
>>36700131
This was meant for you of course
>>
>>36700216
You just have to sort of read the moment and the date. If everything went well and she seems to like you, then go for the kiss. I'd recommend waiting till the end of the date however. If you're in a car together, just lean over and kids her after you exchange goodbyes or if you're in public and she hugs you, lean back while you're still embracing and look her in the eyes and then go for the kiss. I've never met a girl who had issues kissing in broad daylight
>>
>>36700049
advice: don't care about the results. you broke a dry streak and that's the most important part.

anywhere else it goes is a bonus and in the worst case you have lost nothing.
>>
>>36700478
This is good advice too. I don't get expect to get anything out of a date except maybe a little conversation and pizza. If you go into expecting to get paid you'll probably end up disappointed. That being said, you should be prepared just in case
>>
>>36700447
>>36700478
thanks for the tips I'll try not to overthink it, only reason is most people expect you to get smooching on a date. Not too fussed about getting poked fun of by the guys in the office but if we do make out I can be alpha for once. Any others, how to divert awkward silences to more engaging conversation?
>>
>>36700944
Some girls do, some don't. Just cause you don't smooch doesn't mean anything and vice versa. You don't have to fill all silences with conversation but if you do run into an awkward silence, ask her about herself, tell a funny or interesting story, or just comment on your surroundings. It might help if you just imagine you're having a chat with a friend
>>
>>36701029
Yeh I understand that, I suppose I can read the situation hopefully and play it off right but in the event that I do go to kiss her and she pulls away?
>>
shameless bumps for more helps
>>
>>36700049
Good luck OP
Where are you going?
>>
>>36702648
Probably some cliche shit like a bar or coffee house, haven't decided yet. She said I could pick the place. Any idea's ?
>>
>>36701712
Eh it happens. If she does pull away or stop you, just apologize and say you misread the situation and move on. Basically just play it cool and be respectful. Since I gave you all this advice, I better hear about how it went
>>
>>36702725
Of course man, I'll come to either post back on friday night or saturday at some point. not sure how you can look out for it tho
>>
>>36702720
Those two sound like good ideas.
Avoid cinema at all cost , terrible idea for a first date.
>>
>>36702896
I did think that, very little talking and if it's going awkward you can't really just getup and bail.
"hahah this film's great i'm just off to get some popcorn"
*never come back*
*avoid her at all costs*
>>
>>36703099
If you get along well enough maybe after eating something you could go to a park .
>>
>>36703262
Park would be good but kinda weather permitted, will see what the day brings. Just walk around and talk and chill? sit on benches n shit, bet that's a good place to make a move
>>
>>36700049
Study your body language, so you can make sure to read her like a book.
>>
File: 1443900033059.jpg (150KB, 980x651px) Image search: [Google]
1443900033059.jpg
150KB, 980x651px
>>36700049
make sure you never come back after your date.
>>
>>36702827
I'll be around I'm sure. If I don't see it, I'm gonna assume you scored you dog you
>>
>>36703833
Will have a read but will it be easy to learn all those points and not have to think about it all too much while on the date, also could my body language make her like me more/feel more comfortable. How?
>>36703906
That's the plan comrades, i'll still pass by from time to time.
>>36703920
Thank you my dude, I'll try for you.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.