[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw my gf told me she'd leave me for Ryan Gosling or

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 94
Thread images: 15

File: IMG_0079.jpg (79KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0079.jpg
79KB, 700x700px
>tfw my gf told me she'd leave me for Ryan Gosling or George Clooney is she had the chance
>tfw she wasn't even joking

Honestly, what's the fucking point? Why even bother dating someone who's only with you because you're the best they can do, not because they actually love you?

I know it sounds ridiculous, but I'm actually considering dumping her after she told me this.
>>
>>36699814
>he fell for the gf meme
>implying anyone can escape the cuckening
>>
>>36699814
>considering
Man I'd have dumped right then and there
>>
>>36699814
>implying you wouldn't leave her for one of those anime girls if they became real
>>
>>36699814
>>tfw my gf told me she'd leave me for Ryan Gosling or George Clooney is she had the chance

ouch
>>
good luck finding someone who isn't a selfish piece of shit, you'll need it, since that's what comes naturally to people

you'd be better off viewing her and other women as disposable just like she views you
>>
>>36699814

Like you wouldn't leave her for some marginally more attractive, non-famous female genitals.
>>
>>36699842
This. Dump her immediately.

If a girl 'settled' for you, then she's a worthless slut and not worth your time.
You deserve better, not her.

My gf is in love with me, not settling for me. The second that changes, her ass is out the door.
>>
Hypergamy nigga
>>
ask if she thinks she's good enough for them and tell her you would do the same For "some hot models name here"
>>
Then the only reason you failed normie'd enough to be passably attractive to her was because of girl kpop groups. She's great practice so you can be cool enough to wife all the members of your fav group

>women
>actually love
>>
>>36699814
Leave her, mate. Why the fuck would you be with someone who doesn't even like you?

Dump that whore.
>>
This is how the overwhelming majority of humans approach romantic relationships. It's why ugly men have gfs and why ugly women have bfs.
Did she say anything nice about you, OP, other than the implication that she likes you because you're there?
>>
My girlfriend made that joke once. I responded with "You know that's how wives get killed"

She did not make that joke again.
>>
>>36699814
>date a retard
>wondering why she acts retarded
>meanwhile having "practice gfs" is considered alright on /r9k/

wow gee, this must mean every woman only likes men for their looks!
>>
>>36699961
This. Most girls just don't want to be alone so they find themselves some guy they settle for.

Too bad I'm never that guy though.
>>
you guys have such retarded fairlytale views on women

you know why the only solid advice for a good, lasting marriage is compromise? because men and women spending all their time together is dysfunctional unless they constantly deny themselves, and it's not natural for people to denying themselves

have you fucks ever seen married grandparents? it's horrible 99% of the time unless you have two personalities that perfectly compliment each other which is incredibly rare
>>
File: 1393686490752.png (104KB, 443x380px) Image search: [Google]
1393686490752.png
104KB, 443x380px
>>36699814
i really hope this is bait, if no you're the biggest idiot in the solar system, i mean..holy fuck
>>
>>36699914

>Everyone isn't settling

You are legit retarded if you believe this.
>>
>>36700019
>have you fucks ever seen married grandparents?
Uhh yeah. Most grandparents I see are married and are actually WAY calmer and better together than they were when they were younger.
>>
>>36699814
>>36699842
>>36699914

Wtf?! Are you guys really this insecure?

My gf said the same thing about Idris Elba and I would do the same to her if Kate Upton ever came bopping down the street waving her fat sweater cows in my direction.

What makes you think celebrities would drop everything to elope with your normie gf, huh? Do you really think that highly of your SO? Y'all are pretentious cunts, I knew it. These are just silly hypothetical games we play with each other because we know this shit will never happen.

Fuck normies, they can all piss off my board
>>
>>36699814
Same thing happened to me. But we both didnt really like each other (in fact I never loved her. She was just a practice gf) so I just listed off some female celebrities. She said 'eww why her' and I was like same reason you chose them - its not me. Lmao such fallout from that one.
>>
>>36700065
bug their house and you'll hear them quabble over inconceivably petty things in the most resentful and antagonistic way possible
>>
File: 1491942330732.jpg (204KB, 718x539px) Image search: [Google]
1491942330732.jpg
204KB, 718x539px
>men are all expendable
>women are all replaceable
>a man's attraction to a woman changes with time since he last ejaculated
>a woman's attraction to a man changes with her menstrual cycle and hormonal contraception
>women are just sexual objects for men who like to look at and touch their bodies
>men are just tools for women who use them for entertainment, protection, status and provision
How do relationshits even work ever?
>>
>>36700074
7/10 bait my mate
>>
>>36699814
Dump her man wtf she isnsaying that she will/would cuck you and you are ok with it?
>>
>>36700074
Yeah for real, i'd leave my bf for tom hiddleston and he'd drop me for taylor swift. It's just a funny scenario because obviously this will never happen
>>
>>36700074
So what you're saying your relationship is purely physical
You are what is wrong with the world my friend, maybe you'd fuck an ultra hot girl in a heartbeat but if you leav someone you've had a long mating relationship with in a heartbeat just to get your dick wet then you probably shouldn't be in a relationship anyways
>>
>>36699814
>Honestly, what's the fucking point? Why even bother dating someone who's only with you because you're the best they can do, not because they actually love you?
christ you sound like some of the chicks I dated
get over yourself
>>
>>36700114
I know what my parents and grandparents are like. Yeah they sometimes quabble but that's normal.
>>
File: 1484928527806.png (405KB, 657x624px) Image search: [Google]
1484928527806.png
405KB, 657x624px
Do it man. If she doesnt love you entirely for you are now, then she wont ever. In a faithful monogamous relationship, both partners have to love each other equally and totally to have a successful companionship. Leave her.
>>
>>36700127
each party has to constantly compromise to maximize their gains and minimize their losses so the relationship is better than not being in a relationship
>>
>>36699814

Before you leave her... Ask her why she was with you. Ask her why she could pretend for such a long time. Ask her why she thinks it's OK.
>>
>>36700171 answers >>36700127. Sex gets boring, so you find someone whom you genuinely like. Romantic attraction should be secondary in a "perfect" relationship because romantic attraction is unsustainable in the long term.
>>
>>36700183
this is what a long marriage looks like when you don't compromise constantly

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMKSJhb83Ps
>>
>>36700074
When you're infatuated with someone it makes them better than even people who are objectively more attractive.

I'd prefer my onetis/gf even over the hottest celebs
>>
Celebrity attraction is different for women because male celebrities are ubermensch with all the boxes checked: sexy, rich, social, successful, desired, confident, and powerful.
Kate Upton is just a set of tits and bragging rights.
>>
File: rgtt[1].ashx_.jpg (39KB, 620x413px) Image search: [Google]
rgtt[1].ashx_.jpg
39KB, 620x413px
>>36700206
>>36700247
Then what is even the point of it? Why not just have platonic male friends you have a perfect relationship with and disregard females altogether except for occasional sex and cuddles?
>>
>>36700352
who said there's a point?
>>
>>36700146
Thanks lad

>>36700171
>if you leav someone you've had a long mating relationship with in a heartbeat just to get your dick wet then you probably shouldn't be in a relationship anyways

Interesting assumptions. My gf and I like to talk shit on each other, our banter is off the charts and we rarely get lovey-dovey. However, we're both pretty fit and we get each other off; plus we enjoy our time together. Maybe you're not hard enough to date a girl who'd bust your chops and tell you she'd leave you. I just sling it back at her harder than she brought it, I'm sure you'd probably cry if your gf said that.

>>36700273
>I'd prefer my onetis/gf even over the hottest celebs

Yeah, you probably say this because you've never seen a celeb IRL. Imagine the hottest one right next to you 110% infatuated with you and trying extra hard to sleep with you. Now bait me and say you'll stay faithful.
>>
>>36700389
Different anon but I'll fuck anything that moves. I would just shy away from her to stay faithful
>>
>>36699814
I look like ryan Gosling so you should probably just go ahead and set us
>>
>>36700074
>Idris Elba

Nice cuckbait lad
>>
>>36699814
Would you leave her for emily ratajkowski
>>
>>36701120
Timestamp or lies
>>
File: awoo?.jpg (89KB, 500x650px) Image search: [Google]
awoo?.jpg
89KB, 500x650px
>>36699861
I was told Trump would make anime real on day one?
Maybe he really was a Russian agent...
>>
>>36701270
I actually do but I'm not about to post a picture of my face here
>>
>>36701355
why?
isn't it just like ryan goslings?
I already know what you look like, purportedly.
>>
>>36701379
Eh pretty much but I have dark brown hair. Still not posting a pic since I don't want a ban
>>
>>36701430
>Since I dont look like him at all and am afraid of getting roasted

ftfy
>>
>>36701430
You don't get banned for posting pictures of yourself for proof I just want to see of you're as cute as ryan gosling

If you are uh hmu
>>
>>36701470
I'm a real catch but you're probably a dude or a trap anyways
>>
>>36701569
Tfw you sold yourself to me already but probably won't believe that I am a real life fembot without a penis
>>
File: 1485345783797.gif (826KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1485345783797.gif
826KB, 320x240px
>>36701604
>fembot
Suddenly hungers for the first guy claiming to look like Ryan Gosling

LOOKS DON'T MATTER GUYS
IT'S ALL PERSONALITY
TRUST ME I'M A LONELY FEMBOT I'D DATE ANY OF YOU ROBOTS.

Do I have to tell you the amount of lightyears he's out of your league?
>>
>>36701642
>implying I ever said looks didn't matter

If someone told me he looks like ryan gosling of course I'd hit him up dummy. I wouldn't date any of you robots. Personality matters a lot though. Yours is shit friendo.

You don't have to tell me ryan gosling wouldn't even look my way
>>
>>36701604
Aw you're sweet. I believe you. Geez look at all the butthurt. Being mean isn't very attractive
>>
File: 1453576027014.jpg (56KB, 1000x641px) Image search: [Google]
1453576027014.jpg
56KB, 1000x641px
>>36701678
>If someone told me he looks like ryan gosling of course I'd hit him up dummy.

Women really are this easy. Aren't you embarrassed? You're not a fembot, you are literally a failed Stacy.

>I wouldn't date any of you robots
Then what are you doing?

Female """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""logic""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
>>
>>36701745
Yay thanks for believing me lmao. I guess you'll just be cute and ryan gosling and never show proof of it to this board ;(
>>
>>36701798
KYS whore, I hope you get raped with a sodding iron.
>>
>>36701798
Fine. I don't think I actually look like him but I have been told it a few
>>
File: 18465534465.jpg (146KB, 500x700px) Image search: [Google]
18465534465.jpg
146KB, 500x700px
>>36702113
Now watch her drop you like a hot potato.
>>
Check out emotiionally, but keep getting the pussy until something better comes along yourself.
>>
>>36702113
Lmao i don't see much of a resemblance probably because of the blocked eyes but if you have eyebags like he does then it definitely contributes. Face shape is similar. Get a beard t b h
>>
>>36702174
I actually am growing a beard right now. Bit of an old pic but yup, totally got the eyebags
>>
>>36702148
Doesn't bother me a bit. I've actually got a love life outside of this site
>>
>>36702197
Ok good. Have fun eliminating robot status anon :^)
>>
>>36702219
Thanks but don't worry about me, I'm no bot. Good luck with your endeavours
>>
this board breeds hypocrisy like no other
>>
>>36702319
Aw, what's the matter?
>>
>>36702259
Dang, thanks friend!
>>
File: imgpsh_fullsize.jpg (38KB, 500x276px) Image search: [Google]
imgpsh_fullsize.jpg
38KB, 500x276px
>>36699814
Dump her OP.

I'll translate what she tried to tell you:

>I still looking for better men
>I'll leave your for a turbo Chad (ryan gosling or george clooney)
>I settled for you because I had no better options

OP you already know how to have a gf, you won't be alone like most of us, dump this slut and find someone better for ya.
>>
>>36700019
So life is shit and we should just accept it?

that's what cucks do
>>
I'm surprised at the number of cucks in this thread who are angry at OP reacting in this way

They all must either have girlfriends who have told them something similar but they're too cucked to be mad or they are women themselves who think in a similar way to OP's girlfriend
>>
>>36699814
>Why even bother dating someone who's only with you because you're the best they can do
having a gf in a nutshell
>>
dump her, OP.
if that's how she feels she doesn't deserve you
>>
>>36699814
you should dump her

the fact that you question it only makes you pathetic and beta
>>
File: IMG_4292.jpg (31KB, 649x658px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4292.jpg
31KB, 649x658px
>>36699814
OP is just an insecure failed normie. He's willing to dump a perfectly normal girl because of shit everyone says. I would kill to have a girlfriend where that was the biggest problem. There's nothing wrong with having an ideal man and still being happy with the one you have.

Fuck off normie, quit bragging about being able to have disposable girlfriends. Anyone who's buying into this bullshit is either a failed normie or MGTOW.
>>
>>36699814
Everybody says shit like this OP. Your gf will never meet either Ryan Gosling or George Clooney, so stop worrying. It isn't a big deal, and you'd probably do the same for your celebrity waifu.
>>
She doesn't even know what those guys are like in personal life.

She just knows them from media.
>>
fuck is up with the normies in this thread?
you know who you are, why are you even here?
>>
>>36699814
OP, the only way to combat this is to say that Ryan Gosling wouldn't give a shit about her
>>
Just tell her all the qt 3.14s you'd dump her ass for if given the chance.
>>
>all these normies itt
dont you know you are not allowed here?
>>
>>36699814
>I know it sounds ridiculous, but I'm actually considering dumping her after she told me this

You shouldn't be here you fucking normie, but this is the proper response. Dump her slut ass, she WILL cheat once she finds someone "better". She was kind enough to tell you what an unfaithful gold digging whore she is, so heed the warning.

And get the fuck off this board faggot. Saged and reported.
>>
>>36704643
Fuck off back to your hole loser
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>36704393
>implying MGTOW is bad
>>
>>36704802
I realized my mistake after I posted, I do not think MGTOW is bad. Just not something I would do.
>>
>>36704785
>implying ive ever been on reddit
die please
>>
Having sisters was enough to red pill me on women. They literally only think about sex and money.
>>
>>36704956

And black guys.
>>
>>36699814
CHEAT ON HER
CHEAT ON HER
CHEAT ON HER
KEEP IT A SECRET UNTILL SHE FUCKS UP.AND THEN TELL HER AS YOU BREAK UP
>>
>>36700074
>My gf
>Fuck normies

Eat shit and die you goddamn parasite
>>
>tfw ask gf if she'd ever leave me
She says no
>ask if she'd leave me for Patrick swayze or Liam hensworth (her two celeb crushes)
She says no
>ask her if they had the same personality as me, would she leave me for them
She says yes

REEEEEEE
>>
>>36706101
Damn nigga, that's confusing as fuck
Thread posts: 94
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.