[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I get out of the house more and do more stuff when I have

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1493335069156.png (648KB, 667x670px) Image search: [Google]
1493335069156.png
648KB, 667x670px
How do I get out of the house more and do more stuff when I have no transportation?
>>
>>36699058
Buy a used bike off of Craigslist.

Move out of the suburbs and into the (((big city))).
>>
>>36699058
Ask mummy to drive you. But in all seriousness, public transport, lyft or Uber, or the classic taxi
>>
>>36699110
What if I don't have a smartphone?
>>
bumpaga

original comment
>>
>>36699206
Take the bus

Or use your fucking lens
>>
>>36699206
Figure out how to get one then, a cheapo Android shouldn't be hard to get.
>>
How do you get this stupid? Look up a bus or train schedule, failing that, use those two legs of yours and start walking.
>>
>>36700250
>>36700877
What if I fucking hate taking the bus though?

It always ends up taking much longer than if I had just gotten a car ride, plus I hate sharing the bus with ugly, smelly people.
>>
>>36701059
>implying you're not a ugly smelling fag
>>
>>36699058
Maybe find some friends on Craigslist. I had a couple dude dates with random dudes I met on Craigslist and they had cars and we went to the movies and played vidya and shit. Also get friends
>>
>>36701059
If it's the most viable option, I guess you just need to suck it up or go without, cupcake.
>>
>>36701102
I'm not though. I actually take care of myself. I'm basically a cyborg. People always get weird whenever they find out that I'm not some ultra normie because I basically look it IRL but my social anxiety and the fact that I'm a NEET makes them look at me weird.

>>36701134
I have a friend who takes me places sometimes. Thing is, I'm really anxious about people finding out that I don't have a car and that I live at home. I do have friends btw. I'm looking to go out more and stuff but I'm too afraid to call up my friends and ask them for rides.

In terms of trying to get dates, I'm trying to get with women and they're never impressed by the fact that I'm dependent on other people for the time being.
>>
>>36701220
Get a job save up for a car. Also move to a place where housing is cheap. I live in a one bedroom flat in Washington for $350 a month. I'm going to get a car soon
>>
>>36701289
I'm in Orlando. Also I've been trying to save up for a car for a little while now. Shit takes time, senpai.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.