[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

anybody got any experience growing weed indoors? any tips?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

File: 1493634130946.jpg (657KB, 751x1001px) Image search: [Google]
1493634130946.jpg
657KB, 751x1001px
anybody got any experience growing weed indoors?

any tips?

also whats a good website to buy legit seeds from?
>>
some guy from the wow elysium priv server /vg/ guild had a huge plantation. try to get in contact with diaperslurp
>>
>>36698382
i have no idea how to get in contact with him
>>
>>36698364
One time I grew 2 plants out in the backyard in buckets and I brought them inside and they just sat next to windows. I have 2 bedrooms and one gets sunlight in the morning and one in the afternoon and I just hung a bunch of tinfoil around them and it made the sun soooo much brighter.

I got about 20 seeds right now though and I'm making my own soil and I'm gonna walk around town and plant them deep along streams and fields
>>
>>36698447
try to get in the dog guild on the zethkur private server, get the discord and ask for diaperslurps username
>>
>>36698457
sounds like a good idea to plant in random places. my bedroom doesnt have windows tho so im gonna have to buy a lamp and grow in my closet
>>
File: 1487030830614.png (93KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1487030830614.png
93KB, 645x773px
>>36698364
>tfw popular in highschool because I grew pot
>was just really into botany
>>
what do you want to know?

>seeds

try and get clones
>>
>>36698609
basically
1.where is a good site to get quality seeds
2. what general tips do you have for me if i just want 1 plant growing in my closet

i live in a 1 bedroom with 1 neighbor, would i have to worry about the smell? i can figure out everything else, just mainly need a good vendor
>>
File: 1493594554263.jpg (20KB, 267x284px) Image search: [Google]
1493594554263.jpg
20KB, 267x284px
>>36698364

for your first grow indoor try to find genetics with high resistance to molds

use canna coco a+b with canna coco soil for ridiculous yields compared to soil

don't overfeed your plants. I always use 1/2 strength of recommended nutrients. Most people who post on internet are chronic overfeeders

flush your plants very well at the end of cycle.
2 weeks minimum 3 weeks for even better results
seedbanks:
>dinafem is good
>dna genetics is good
>tga genetics is good

there are lot of good seedbanks. Just stick with well known with good reviews
>>
>>36698457
Sorry I'm high I forgot to actually answer the post.

Get cfls for your first grow unless you have money and don't have any weed connections at all then go get a 400-600 watt hid light. You want about 300 watts of cfl and you can always add more as you go try to hang them on top of the plant. Once it's big you want to trim the bottom branches they're pretty useless and waste the sunlight and nutrients. Use high phosphorus soil and nutrients during budding but use nitrogen in the beginning. Make your space as close as possible and hang lights as close to the plants as possible without burning them. If you're rich add Mylar if poor tin foil shiny side facing the plants it'll literally multiply the light. If your plant grows white hairs around the branches it's a girl if you see green looking plant balls kill it or isolate it somewhere if you want tons of seeds. First grow just use bag seed don't get overpriced soil don't get anything fancy

Lights
Soil
Nitrogen fertilizer
Phosphorus fertilizer
Light timers (in the beginning use the lights 24 hours and then once they're big use 12 hours of sunlight)
>>
>>36698755
when you order an hid there's 2 types of lights that come with it and you use one for budding and one for growing. If you use cfl you use low spectrum lights for vegetation and high spectrum forbudding. Don't use those grow tents they're for fags it's gonna smell get a carbon fiber I just like the weed smell. When you think the plant is done it's not give it 2 weeks more. Use strings or poles or something for the plant to lean against when it's bigger it allows the plant to grow better. All you need is neem oil for bugs. You can make your own fertilizer if you want I do it all the time it's way better than miracle grow and bat guano is good for them too during budding. There's certain plants for certain types of fertilizer so you have to look it up and you just let it degrade in water and aeriate it. Oh yeah it's gonna get wet too you're plants need drainage so every time you water them they'll drip a lot you need a tray. Take good care of them and remember more soil and lights means more buds. If you can afford it just buy one of those big storage tubs they sell at stores and fill the whole fucking thing with soil your plants will love it. The more watts and light the more the plants grow.
>>
don't use retarded lights like hid
use HPS or LED lol
>>
>>36698714
Good post

origiggg
>>
>>36698364
Ordering is always sketchy M8
>>
>>36698714
Have you used soil and canna coco together and compared the two? I found a 20 dollar bag of it and it looks really good I'll be willing to try it or at least mix in with my soil I'm making now
>>
>>36698690
1. haven't bought seeds in years. when I did buy seeds I used seedbay.
2. Try and find a clone, then at least you'll know its a female and likely produce decent bud and not become hermaphroditic.
Basically I would look at a wardrobe grow as a bit of fun and not likely to produce much in the way of decent weed.
In one of my first grow I grew 1 norther lights plant, (which is lowish odour) in a wardrobe under a 250 watt flouro light and it stunk out my appartment and eventually died from the temps getting too high...... so get decent ventilation and a carbon scrubber. Don't try and diy ventilation from pc fans etc. do it properly.
>>
>>36698364

There are lots of growing guides on the internet. Never grew cannabis myself, but have grown mushrooms since I am into mycology. There are a few grow books by a dude named Cervantes who ran a few houses and also was involved in the Cannabis Cup. Gives you room setups, required materials, product suggestions, images on how to spot certain nutrient deficiencies, ect. Also, research your strains. Some are more immune to disease, have better yields, and grow/flower faster.

As for the seeds. DNMs or buddies.
>>
>>36698364
this girl is Debbie she was on tour with my friend Ryan. He said she was very nice!
>>
File: shooting.jpg (8KB, 228x221px) Image search: [Google]
shooting.jpg
8KB, 228x221px
>used to dream about being an indoor gardener
>not even weed, wanted to grow tomato and fruit and herbs
>researched heavily into hydroponic farming
>bought all the equipment and the seeds etc
>started growing Kale
>sprouting really nicely, eventually have a nice big Kale plant in my room
>yummy green veggies
>one day come home
>mother is sitting on my bed crying
>kale plant has been destroyed, has bite marks in it
>'I tasted your 'kale' son, I know it is drugs. Kale doesn't taste like that. Kale is much crunchier'
>she has only ever had kale chips
>try to reason with her
>she says she asked on the internet and found out that Marijuana is just what happens to Kale grown indoors
>makes me sell my hydroponics set
>won't let my grow food anymore

fuck you druggies
>>
>>36698936
That sounds pretty good man
could you give a link to some good growing guides?
>>
>>36699028
Lmao maybe you should blame your mom for being paranoid as fuck
>>
>>36699028
>kale is much crunchier
was/is your mum a druggy??
>>
>>36698976
She's a slut dude.

Probably not original
>>
File: i-know-that-feel.jpg (22KB, 600x553px) Image search: [Google]
i-know-that-feel.jpg
22KB, 600x553px
>>36699028
shit man, i do actually feel bad for you
fuck your dumbass mother
>>
>>36698755

LEDs are way better than CFLs.
>>
>>36699028
>my pretend mother is a dumb cunt and it's everyone elses fault
Maybe you shouldn't have dropped out of a dumb bitch's cunt
>>
God this is such a waste of energy.

The government needs to back the fuck up and let people grow weed openly, outdoors, in their gardens, taking advantage of the FREE energy provided by the sun.

You're allowed to grow your own tobacco (not sell it but grow it for personal consumption).

You're allowed to brew your own beer. Not to sell but for your own use.

So why can't you openly grow your own marijuana, which is far less dangerous than alcohol/tobacco?
>>
>>36699087
I mean I don't know, I'll ask Ryan!
>>
Use coco instead of reg soil. Its light weight and dries out fast. That way youll avoid root rot, and you can feed plants more with freshly made food. Co2 will triple your yield and makes plants better at handle higher temps co2 is fucking crucial. Adavanced nutrients is a great company, their ph perfect line really does what it say. Also get clones instead of seeds and be patient in veg period. 3 extra inches of growth in veg = shit load more bud. You can veg for months and months if u have the space. My biggest indoor dried bud weight was 1200 grams. It was a heavily "Topped" Island sweet skunk. I had to contort the plant to fit in my grow space. Probs a good 10 ft tall. So yeah, If youre serious buy some 1000 watt lights and a co2 tank and good nutrients. Expect to drop around 1500 dollars tho
>>
>>36699183

It blows my mind that you need to spend $1500 whereas if the Man dropped these idiotic games people could grow all the weed they wanted for almost free.

This entire economic/social system is based on collusion of the government with the ruling classes, to basically micromanage every aspect of the common man's life.

The sheer amount of money and resources and time being wasted to get around bullshit is staggering.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (16KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
16KB, 480x360px
>>36699136
weed grown outdoor tends to be infested with lots of pathogens

definitely bad for vaporizer usage for people who don't have exceptionally strong immune system

growing in tent with hepa filters and strictly controlling humidity during late flower is key to growing true medicine
>>
>>36699227
You still might want to grow indoors for say thieves and quality control plus outside plants can get eaten by animals fairly easily. And for one of those giant 9 feet plant you still need a 500 gallon container which is like the size of a Walmart pool and 500 gallons of soil

I feel you though it is fucking bull shit. You can't get super plants but you still can get something from a 5 foot hole filled with cow shit and dirt but it's not really good weed. Still a good hobby though. Think about if you did grow despite laws though and sold it you'd be fucking rich. Like pulling money out of the ground. Thousand dollar plants man.
>>
>>36699227
I understand what youre getting at, but i almost do it for sport. Outdoor plants are rarely the quality im shooting for. Indoors can be a perfecly controlled enviroment and if youre careful enough youll get to avoid using pesticides. Which is great. The cost would be the same to grown veggies ad stuff indoors cuz uhave to creat your enviroment. That price is just for extreme plant hobby ppl. You can set a up a perfecly find small scale grow for like 200/300 if youre not trying to get pounds of topshelf shit.
>>
>>36698835
not really but I ran few rounds on soil (biobizz,plagron) with few different nutes vendors and always had very similar results.

First time I switched to canna coco a+b and canna coco professional I had biggest plants I ever had and absolute monster yield too

for me there is no competition. I never looked back.

Next level would be only something like aeroponics but that system is too complicated and failure prone for me.
>>
>>36699680
IKTFB

>you will never use aeroponics
>you will never make your own compost tea
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.