[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you get over a girl anons? She likes me but a relationship

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: mask.png (8KB, 253x200px) Image search: [Google]
mask.png
8KB, 253x200px
How do you get over a girl anons?

She likes me but a relationship with her would never work. I just want to stop liking her.
>>
>turning down a relationship
you don't belong here
>>
>>36697926
I'm a loser neet with depression, I'm definitely not fit for a relationship so I don't want one
>>
>>36697903
I got kinda the same problem i just wish she would like me back
>>
time
hobbies
and socializing

theres no one magic cure, depending on how much she had an impact on your life, it could take awhile.
I mean, you like her so it shouldnt be bad getting over her. If you were in love it would be much worse.
>>
>>36697903

You find someone or something else.
>>
>>36697903
Smoke pot and jack off thinking about her desu baka senpai! It's fucking great :)
>>
>>36697956
just go for it, you fucking moron.
>>
>>36698723
A relationship with her would never work for many other reasons.
>>
>>36697903
I understand the position you speak of. This 1 girl liked me a lot and wanted me. She was in a relationship though, and she wanted a new guy before she dumped her first one.

We really really liked each other, but because of the way she behaved, I had to stop. And that hurt both of us. She needed to be put on short term meds. It's been three months and I still like her, but we never, ever phone, text or talk or anything anymore.

The only way to stop these feelings is to 'kill', what I feel for her, and that is a slow painful process. I had to put a stop to her advances though, because what she was doing was being a fucking degenerate, selfish bitch and I wouldn't want to be on the receiving end.
>>
>>36698776
>many other reasons.
Such as?
>>
>>36698906
Because she's probably already in another relationship at the moment and is seeking a safety net for when she dumps the first guy. Maybe OP knows he's gonna be the safety net. Maybe OP knows the woman is a gold-digger who fucks her way upwards and he's just another step. Maybe Op has spotted that woman is unclean, sleeps around, has a couple of guys on the go at one time and OP, smartly, doesn't want that. Maybe OP has seen that the woman is high maintenance but of low ethics. And so on.
>>
>>36698906
She's also a NEET and she has very bad social anxiety.
>>
>>36699291
That's not really a reason not to be together, you can both work on it if you want to.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.