[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dear /r9k/, Would you find it (at least somewhat) enjoyable

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

File: blue-is-the-warmest-color.jpg (69KB, 786x553px) Image search: [Google]
blue-is-the-warmest-color.jpg
69KB, 786x553px
Dear /r9k/,

Would you find it (at least somewhat) enjoyable to sleep next to an attractive girl if it meant you got to kiss, cuddle and spoon with her - but no sex? Or would this actually be unpleasant since sex would be on your mind the whole time and you would be unsatisfied?
>>
can I touch her titties?
>>
Nope, after 1 hour having a boner your penis starts hurting
>>
>>36697526
I would orgasm just by laying next to a girl m8, i dont need sex
>>
File: 155444137.jpg (354KB, 1024x678px) Image search: [Google]
155444137.jpg
354KB, 1024x678px
It's actually going to happen to me tonight.
Slept at her place already once but just made out, now she hasn't seen me for two weeks and she really wants me to come sleep over again.

She's down to fuck for sure, she's been constantly sending lewd pics to me over these 2 weeks, the only problem now is, that she got on her period today.

Why does God hate me?
>>
>would this actually be unpleasant since sex would be on your mind the whole time and you would be unsatisfied?

This, it just ends up torture.
Been in that situation twice. First one we talked, found it frustrated her as well and we did get each other off. With the second I just said fuck it and got out of there middle of the night.
>>
>>36697526
>but no sex
that makes it all the better, given that I'd be rock hard the entire time
>>
Given the choice of fucking a beautiful girl and being able to hold a beautiful girl as she tells me she loves me and cuddling her all night I would choose the latter.

Maybe because I'm 26 and the few times I've had sex were really underwhelming, yet I've still never had a gf.
>>
If I could fap before hand, or she would let me grope her along side all this I'd be fine. She'd just have to deal with my rock hard 3 incher poking her butt all night.
>>
>>36697526
If it was something like share a bed but no contact allowed, maybe it'd be bad, but since you get to cuddle - and even kiss - her, this sounds perfectly good. Who cares about no sex.
>>
>>36697526
I prefer to cuddle with men as long as their penis is ok
>>
>>36697526
>Would you find it (at least somewhat) enjoyable to sleep next to an attractive girl if it meant you got to kiss, cuddle and spoon with her - but no sex? Or would this actually be unpleasant since sex would be on your mind the whole time and you would be unsatisfied?
It would be unpleasant because i dont want to sleep next to another person (man or woman).
>>
>>36697526
Definitely enjoyable. It would feel nice to be teased, and I would masturbate furiously once we're done.
>>
>>36697705
Are you a virgin? cause you sure sound like one
>>
>>36697526
I would be happy if it could ever happen.
>>
>>36697526
i'm in the process of breaking up with my GF of five years. What you describe has been our nights for the last couple of weeks. While sexless intimacy is definitely enjoyable, it is also sexually frustrating in the long run.
>>
>>36697591
This
Also I'd be too nice of an experience to pass up. I'd personally enjoy it
>>
>>36697705
Period blood is a great lube imo
>>
>>36698302
I left a relationship of 6 years because there wasn't enough of this, we would just sleep back to back or we'd fuck.
>>
>>36697526
that shit leads to reap.
>>
I have a recurring dream where I'm sleeping back to back with a cute grill 10/10 comfy
>>
>>36697526
I've done this a few times with a cute girl. Gave me the worst case of blue balls ever. Pre-cum everywhere after a few hours of cuddling while watching movies.
>>
>>36698262
Why so?
Ravioli ravioli give me that originaloli.
>>
>>36698526
Because you seem apprehensive about period sex
>>
>>36697705
Cuddle the hell out of her first and ride the red rivers, goddamn it. Those are just stains.
>>
>>36698526
>>36698262
why the fuck do you normalfags even post here? jesus christ this place is cancer now[
>>
>>36698860
Tbh I never had period sex, the problem is just what if she doesn't want to while on her period.
>>
>>36697526
But I'm gay.

Origanoe
>>
>>36699002
Ah, gotcha. Well I hope she's game for it. In my experience, most girls are but you never know. Good luck buddy!
>>
>>36699046
Thanks bro
origininalioneli
>>
>>36698189
What do you mean ok? As in, under control (no bonie)?
>>
File: 1472934364649.jpg (7KB, 192x185px) Image search: [Google]
1472934364649.jpg
7KB, 192x185px
>>36697563
I've never understood this meme, or the "blue balls" meme I've had a boner for hours, and I have edged and completely stopped and gone flaccid, and never had any dick pain or ball pain.
>>
>>36700312
blue balls isn't a real biological phenomena
>>
>>36700312
>>36700904
okay doc, so what is that stinging pain leading right from your balls down to your prostate after having too long mixed phases of excitement and cooldown supposed to be then?
My personal ass cancer?
>>
File: hunter.jpg (296KB, 1152x720px) Image search: [Google]
hunter.jpg
296KB, 1152x720px
>>36697705
>letting a little blood stop him
I'm disappointed anon
>>
>>36697526
Why cuddle when you could be the small spoon desu
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.