[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>a few people who claim to be trans actually have gender dysphoria

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: 1484088993401.png (266KB, 708x797px) Image search: [Google]
1484088993401.png
266KB, 708x797px
>a few people who claim to be trans actually have gender dysphoria and transition is the best way of treating them and letting them live a somewhat normal life because cognitive behavioral therapy and medication alone can't alleviate the problem

Do you believe this is true? Why or why not?
>>
>>36697126
Probably buddy
>>
>>36697126
yeah, sometimes transitioning is the only escape.
t. Tranny
>>
>>36697126
Yeah because I'm a repressing tranny and I'm a robot because of it. If I transitioned when I was a teen instead of trying to "man up" I'm sure I would've been a lot more productive with my life. Instead I convinced myself it was a phase and people would see me as a freak and now I'm too old to transition and I'm a suicidally depressed shut in.
>>
>>36697173
>>36697193
Pics please dont worry i wont save:)
>>
File: 1487651067551.jpg (28KB, 480x853px) Image search: [Google]
1487651067551.jpg
28KB, 480x853px
>>36697126
>cognitive behavioral therapy and medication alone can't alleviate the problem
electroconvulsive therapy, my dude
>>
I believe it's some kind of a combination of being too withdrawn from the real world and instead living in their fantasy world, plus narcissism.
>>
Some of them aren't delusional teenage girls. If I was born as opposite sex I wouldn't be a khhv robot. It fucked over my life
>>
>>36697126

I think there's a subset of trans people this is true. But it's also hard to separate that subset from the people who are just straight up broken because of terrible upbringings or serious brain chemistry problems.

But there's also the fact that we have the least determined social roles and sexual mores in all of history and during the identity formation and sexual blossoming period there's definitely a lot of confusion that ends up getting erroneously explained as identity trouble.

There's also a huge issue where people are detonating their marriages and other things using the social leeway given to trans people. Basically any personal crisis can go gendered now.
>>
>>36697126
I think people should be able to do whatever they want to their body even if I think it's misguided. I don't drink alcohol but I don't even care about people who smoke weed. It's not my problem if someone overdoses on heroin. It's not my problem if someone cuts their dick off.
>>
>>36697193
i'm the same boat my life is over
>>
>>36697329
What about when children in schools are being told this is completely normal behavior and they can be girls (or boys) if they wish? It would be no different if they started telling kids at school that excessive drinking and smoking are also completely fine. This affects everyone, rather than just individuals.
>>
>>36697403
That's not in any way the fault of trans people. That's entirely the fault of sjw retards.

Transition is a medical problem
>>
>>36697126
I don't know, I'm not a psychologist
>>
>>36697363
the worst part is that i'm more of an offputting freak now than ever
>>
>>36697193

If it's any consolation anon, if you shave you ass and balls and put on some stockings and a dress I'll fuck you like a girl.
>>
I fucked a tranny and now I have constant questions about my sexuality. It kinda hurts, and it may just be regret, but at the same time, I miss it. I'm very scared

And why won't you talk to me more like you did in the past? You know who you are. Is this cause of my oneitis? Cause she and I don't have what you and I have. She and I have essentially nothing
If I could wipe her from my mind, I eagerly would
please talk to me more~
>>
>>36697573
>tfw can't be with guys because if even if they 100% treat me like a girl and say I'm a girl they're still going to see me as a guy no matter, even questioning if they're gay for being with me despite doing everything I can to be feminine
I want to die
>>
>>36697193
>now I'm too old to transition and I'm a suicidally depressed shut in.
It's never too late to transition if you have severe dysphoria because continuing to live as a man is the worst case scenario. Most of your bone structure is already formed by 18 anyways which is the main factor in determining whether or not you'll pass.
>>
>>36697126
Sounds like you don't like your pee pee and oughta be a shamed of yourself, just fap in a sock and stfu
>>
>>36697610

Tbh even girls never get treated just like girls. People always have weird hangups going into relationships anon. Asian girls get treated as ASIAN GIRLS. Pretty girls get treated as dumb. People have weird expectations about how you should behave. That kind of thing. Every relationship has its own set of personal and social problems. Life is suffering. But sometimes you can overcome the problems and find closeness that makes them worth suffering.
>>
>>36697126
sounds like a pain killer or cold "medicine"
its not treating the issue, just a symptom of the issue
>>
>>36697610
Well then maybe we should just part ways. I'm sure there are other guys out there for you that aren't as scared about themselves as I am
thanks for being nice to me though. I still want to be friends, but if not that's ok
>>
>>36697745
I have no idea who you are. I was just responding to your post with the feels it gave me.
>>
>>36697636
I don't know. I've seriously considered transitioning recently just to try to feel better. I seriously doubt I could ever pass and would just stay boymode forever though.
>>
>>36697756
Oh. Thought you were her cause she voiced the same concerns a lot that night
>>
>>36697126
Yeah I mean im transitioned and really happy that I did
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.