[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone have parents who resent them for making money? It's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: cumming.png (195KB, 275x324px) Image search: [Google]
cumming.png
195KB, 275x324px
Anyone have parents who resent them for making money? It's not even that I'm against giving them money, it's that I know they will spend it on retarded shit and probably want more.
>>
>>36697003
Right here.

I make way more than my parents ever have in their lifetimes.

Mom and Dad Split years ago and my Mom has become a money grubbing annoyance recently always trying to bring up the years of struggle and money she had to put in to raising me, trying to guilt me into giving her some.

Dad on the other hand is super proud of what I've done and is genuinely happy for me.

I'm sure you can guess who actually gets support when they need it, I also love a good Dad/Son fishing trip or whatever and I am completely glad to fund it completely.
>>
>>36697053
was your mom a massive cuntflap? raising a kid is really expensive and i'd probably give her a sum assuming she's not going to spend it all in record time. half the reason I won't give my parents money is because they can't manage having it.
>>
>>36697003
>start investing my money in college
>end up making 100k per year by the time I graduate
>casually bring up my investments to mom over the phone
>she goes apeshit, calls me a terrible son for not supporting the family and instead living my own life
>demands I give money to support my stupid sister and her give kids or she'll sue me
>tell her to fuck off
>ffw three years later and my dad leaves me weekly voice messages telling me he'll drive 300 miles to where I live now and beat my ads
>all because I don't want to pay for sister's bastard children
>>
>>36697128
is this some sort of meme here? i've heard 3 'paying for sisters stuff' stories in the past week
>>
>>36697128
Why are so many parents giant peices of shit? My parents were never really parents but fuck at least they're not assholes.
>>
>>36697150
I'd like to believe so, but poor people are exceptionally shitty when it comes to family members coming into money, whether via luck or hard work.
>>36697053's dad has the right idea. Be proud of your children for doing better than you, not resentful. People who genuinely love their children give them the opportunities to succeed, ones that the parents most likely did not have growing up.
If your parents demand you pay for their, or your sibling's costs, then they never really loved you and you lose nothing by cutting them out of your life.
>>
>>36697127
Most of the time she was, but I still don't see why I should give her money, I didn't ask to be brought into this world.

>half the reason I won't give my parents money is because they can't manage having it.

Basically this, anytime my Mom comes into a bit of money she starts living lavishly like she can afford to, Dad on the other hand is very humble and only very occasionally splurges on anything.

To be honest I kinda inherited bit of both but I actually make enough to enjoy lavish purchases without breaking the bank.
>>
>>36697128
>Not leaving him a message back saying "You going to ask me to pay for the gas money here and back too?"
>>
>>36697345
holy shit anon wanna become my sassy response writer ?
>>
>>36697345
Damn, that's good. I've just been ignoring him since he's too much of a pussy to do anything.
>>
My mom wants my life insurance policy I got from my dad because she is in debt and promises to pay it back with interest.

What should I do?
>>
>>36697474
tell her to fuck off and stop profiting off your fathers death
>>
>>36697474
Do you honestly think she'll pay it back?
>>
>>36697474
You could always go to a lawyer or whatever and get a legitimate contract saying she has to pay you back
Try telling her that's what you'd do and see if she still wants it, lel
>>
>>36697003
My grandparents tried confiscating my dad's wages, because it's for the "family".
My grandma is basically Stalin.
It didn't work that well, since we moved out and he bought two big apartments without taking a loan.
>>
Would support my imouto any time (not that it were necessary, she has a rich Chad bf), my parents not so much.
>>
>>36697003
>>36697053
>>36697889

What did you guys do to make your money? I always wonder what robots who say or imply they make decent money have done. Like what education, training, job, etc.?
>>
>>36698143
I started studying STEM but did not make it due to depression (studying for tests is not easy when you don't even have the energy to get out of bed).
Depression eventually got better and I got a mildly science related programmer job where they didn't ask for a degree.
Doing pretty well but it's not "rich" tier (around 50k Eurobux), enough to have a comfy robot nest by myself to do autistic stuff in.
>>
>>36697474
help her...? honestly there's a lot of anti-parent sentiments here but do you really need that money like she does right now?
>>
>>36698215
> enough to have a comfy robot nest by myself to do autistic stuff in.
this is honestly all that matters
>>
>>36698300
Fuck that, he'll never get it back from her.

If someone can't borrow money from a bank then they shouldn't be lent money.
>>
My older sister was and still is very needy. She achieved more than me academically but when it comes to actually working and being successful I blew her out of the water. My parents hate it when I pay for them and try to give them things. They don't resent me, but they don't want me to provide for them. They see my sister and think that they should still be providing for me even if I'm 23.
>>
>>36698143
I basically lucked out, started working at a hotel as lowly Front Desk person and kept at it for years and slowly learned the business by doing research and basically shadowing my boss and when it came time for him to retire he said he wanted me to be the Hotel's General Property Manager because he couldn't trust the property with anyone else.

It's a Franchise of a big brand so I have it all, high monthly pay (Salaried) Health/Dental and 401k.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.