[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>It's another /r9k/ thinks they deserve a girlfriend

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 7

File: Ew.jpg (93KB, 600x451px) Image search: [Google]
Ew.jpg
93KB, 600x451px
>It's another /r9k/ thinks they deserve a girlfriend when they can't even handle their own lives let along handle one with a girlfriend in it.

Face it, you post here all day whining about feels and no girlfriends when the fact is, you could not even handle one if you got one.

In fact, this is most likely why you can't even get one in the first place.

Sort your life out then maybe you can get one.
>>
>it's another I failed to format this meme properly episode

Stop trying to make sense of what is here or try to bring others here to their senses.l
>>
File: 1487182265586.jpg (163KB, 720x747px) Image search: [Google]
1487182265586.jpg
163KB, 720x747px
>>36696419
>its another episode of a newfag thinking he is smart but actually everybody already knew this and just whines for the sake of it
>>
File: nope.png (511KB, 754x770px) Image search: [Google]
nope.png
511KB, 754x770px
>>36696489
>>36696500
>it's another robots lash out at others who are trying to help them just like they lashed out at their parents who tried to get them off their computers and out onto their bikes to ride outside when they saw the path anon was going down
>>
>>36696419

irrelevant

love and relationships are not about one side providing tangible benefits to another

in fact people with this mentality are mostly the ones who are lonely and miserable
>>
>>36696419
What exactly is wrong with my life doctor?
>>
Yeah because that's exactly what i think about all day and you totally know who i am irl
>>
>>36696560
False.

Romantic relationships are not selfish ones which resemble roommates. Your lives and responsibilities tie into each other when you find a partner regardless if you want it to or not.

Without it happening it would be no different then a roomate.
>>
File: 1492727231225.jpg (14KB, 589x437px) Image search: [Google]
1492727231225.jpg
14KB, 589x437px
I'll take my chances with a damaged robot, whoever can get trips can be my boyfriend.
>>
>>36696687
>>/lgbt/
oregamo pastrami
>>
>>36696687
be mine you slooot.
>>
>>36696669
plenty of romantic relationships with people basically being just roommates who fuck

I myself know two NEETs with girlfriends, you are full of shit and probably barely leave the house, literally the only thing which matters here are how one side makes the other feel and the hormonal release associated with it

you are lonely not because you are somehow unworthy. you are lonely because you are fucked up in the head and unable to form relationships.
>>
>>36696859

18 year old manchild detected.

that's not a "romantic relationship".

i feel bad for you but then again this is /r9k/ and you're likely to kill yourself soon (good riddance)
>>
>>36696419
You are correct.
I couldn't handle a regular girl, which is why I'm not interested in one. A relationship with a fembot might work thoug.

That said I'm semi-functional, but struggling with everyday life.
>>
>>36696944
you dont decide whats a romantic relationship or not, those who are involved do and if they feel good with each other then good for them

and you dont have to feel bad about me because I experienced a true emotional intimacy with another and a complete, utter acceptance of myself from by person, to the point I could say she truly saw how ugly I was and she still accepted me for who I am, it was a bond like no others

it was true happiness, which is why I know I am right and you are wrong, because I saw it with my own eyes and felt it
>>
>>36697057
from that person*

not an english speaker here
>>
Robots don't want girlfriends, though. A true robot has a tulpa.
>>
>>36696859
>. you are lonely because you are fucked up in the head and unable to form relationships.

yet fucking women can have this and they have no problem getting boyfriends :^) I know mentally ill depressed females and they have no problem getting the dick at anytime.
>>
>>36696687
Gonna get those trips just to tell you I don't want to be your boyfriend.
>>
>>36697120
yeah, depression isn't really an obstacle for women getting into a relationship

however the bitterness and toxicity shown by the OP is, so let that comfort you
>>
>>36697120
God, I wish gender roles were reversed.
>>
Only reason i don't have a gf is my wife wont lemme.
>>
File: 1462798008770.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
1462798008770.png
32KB, 640x400px
>>36697257
Le edgy tripposter strikes again!
Just like rebbit XD
>>
>>36696419
My life is in check. Women date loser drug dealer dropouts all the time. I've literally been rejected by a woman so she could date some guy who can't even speak proper english despite being born here. It's all because I'm short, skinny and too ugly for women
>>
>>36696687
No thanks. People like you will be alone forever, day after day, night after night.
>>
>>36697475
>Women date loser drug dealer dropouts all the time.

that is because the government takes the role of the beta provider and women are free to pursuit alpha thug bad boys who make the feel safe. also by going for alpha bad boys they are creating a "r selected society" that only cares about casual sex and less on the nuclear family. We need to reduce the size of the welfare state if you want to fix this problem and stop making women depend on the government if you want to create a better society.
>>
>>36696687
So where do you wanna meet girlfriendo?
>>
File: 1492020875877.png (156KB, 250x317px) Image search: [Google]
1492020875877.png
156KB, 250x317px
People who do not have a girlfriend have very high standards

They think that a supermodel would fall surrendered to his arms
>>
I'm not ugly but I'm shy to fuck
>>
>>36697881
that is a really good thing because women for the first time in human history will have evolutionary pressure and drive evolution on females. males evolve to be superior to females because of male-male completion and female choice. if we can get males to raise their standards then maybe women can catch up to males in steam. Women will even become more beautiful and intelligent because of the increase pressure for women to become intelligence and beautiful.
>>
>if you suck and your life is shit, a gf will not make your life better

I set out to be a huge success alone just so I can disprove this point

go fuck yourself op
>>
>>36696687
damaged bf rolling get
>>
>>36697881
>People who do not have a girlfriend have very high standards
Tell me more about my life doctor.
>>
>>36698162
That's just the inverse. It won't really prove anything except that it's also true.

Shit person, shit life, gf: unhappy
Good person, successful life, no gf (but still desires one or at the very least sexual contact): unhappy
>>
>>36696419
my life is a train wreck and i still have a gf
i havent been out of a relationship for more than a few days in the past 10 years and im a self assessed alcoholic fuckwad
>>
>>36696687
please let me originally breed you
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.