[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what are god tier cheap as fuck and easy to make meals? Spagetti

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: addad.gif (421KB, 422x360px) Image search: [Google]
addad.gif
421KB, 422x360px
what are god tier cheap as fuck and easy to make meals?
Spagetti with pesto advocate here
>>
>>36695753
Tuna salad
>>
>>36695753
rice and boneless skinless chicken breast
>>
you're gonna shit bricks don't unspoiler this
celery with peanut butter lined with raisins
>>
oats + pnut butter
>>
>>36695753
Lentils and veg curried
>>
>>36695753
>spaghetti w/ tuna, olives, and tomato
>rice and beans
>buying a whole fish at your local fishmonger (if you live in a decently sized city)
>burritos

The most expensive things are meat and cheese. Cut that out of your diet and you'll save so much money saved.

>>36695792
Chicken breast is the most expensive part of chicken. Especially if you're buying boneless. Cheapest is whole, quarter, or thigh, depending on where you live. Disregard what I said if you're not American.
>>
>>36695753
white rice and cream of mushroom sauce + ground beef
>>
Hard boiled Eggs
Bagged salads
Frozen garlic bread
Raw potatoes in bags
>>
>>36695753
Ramen with an egg cracked in it
>>
Fried Chciken
Steamed hotdogs
>>
Roasted potatoes, carrots and parsnips.
Pros: Cheap, huge yield for price, really tasty especially with the right spices, looks fancy, easy to make, works with other root-crops, healthy,
cool and good.
Cons: ???
>>
Fried rice.

Take some day old leftover rice. Throw in whatever leftover meat & veg is in the fridge. Add lots of oil. Toss it until it looks like food. Use a bag of frozen veg if you want. The meat is optional.

This shit can cost a dollar for several portions.
>>
Any kind of pasta. It doesn't have to suck either. Some discount stores have pasta imported from Italy that comes in a bag that you're supposed to use a sticker to reseal. I buy mine for $1 a bag from big lots. Superior to everything at the local grocery stores. Reuse cardboard pasta boxes because the bags always tear and the stickers don't always stick. A pringles can is a fucking excellent option for storing spaghetti. I stock up on the more expensive sauces when they're on sale. Usually Newman's Own, I get them for about $2 each. Sure, that's 100% more than the store brand sauces but it's not watery and bland tasting. An extra dollar so you don't think about how much you hate your life as you eat is worth it.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.