[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>never been to a tropical island or seen the beach God I

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3494.jpg (63KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3494.jpg
63KB, 500x500px
>never been to a tropical island or seen the beach

God I fucking hate being poor. I want to be a homeless drifter or something at least then I can see shit and maybe I'd have one friend even if it is a crazy heroin junkie living in an alley with a dog.
>>
Join us at /lit/. Nobody there has money but we get by
>>
>>36694972
I don't read books mane
>>
I want that too, also need somebody to go with. I'm from Europe though. Getting close to leaving my parents' house and finding a place like you described.
>>
>>36695001
Well, I'm out of ideas. Sorry.
>>
>>36695028
Yeah I'm in the USA. Want to start off in New York City and work my way to Miami or Los Angeles.
>>
>>36695046
Well that's unfortunate. I don't have much money either right now, but if you were able to come to Europe maybe we could've been drifters together.
>>
>>36695028
>I'm from Europe though
Spain and Portugal have islands with beaches that you can move to today assuming you have the money. France also has islands literally in the Caribbean that you can move to. I thought about doing that someday.
>>
>>36695095
Yeah maybe I could find the money but I have no friends and I can't go alone. I'm sick of being by myself.
>>
>>36695135
I don't have money or friends... Greece and other Mediterranean countries also come to mind but dunno what's the situation with refugees there right now. I'm sick of living in this cold shitty place.
>>
>>36695189
They're not staying there, they are off to other Western countries. I was thinking about Greece or Italy as well. How do I find someone willing to go with me?
>>
>>36695237
You find someone once you're there
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.