[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>know shitty black kid who's a virgin and just goes on

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_3676.jpg (39KB, 390x376px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3676.jpg
39KB, 390x376px
>know shitty black kid who's a virgin and just goes on angry rants all day and talks about raping women
>know stupid emo kids that just sit in the corner and don't talk to anyone
>I just sip a beer and run around the room talking to people and making jokes and actually making people laugh
>they all get invited to parties and I don't

What the fuck is this? It's like a demon just follows me around screaming st people not to like me. It's not just that everyone always deletes me off social media when I don't talk to them, when people are doing shit they just ignore and exclude me, whenever there's a party or people get invited to someone's house they just say "I gotta go home and eat"

What the fuck am I doing. Every time my name is brought up it gets a negative response and people stop talking and talk in a weird tone. I see people just happily socializing and I know I can't do that and it breaks my heart. I just watch them talk and smile and I think why the fuck can't it be?

I always say "well I'll just try harder" it literally never stops. It doesn't get any better no matter what I do. People act nice when I'm there but they fucking hate me and ignore me. Of course normies are so overly social that they pretend to like you and interested in your convo even if they hate you.
>>
>>36694389
>>I just sip a beer
You were drunk and they were pity laughing at you
>>
File: tool.jpg (253KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
tool.jpg
253KB, 1000x1000px
>when normies tries to rub their accomplishments in your face like it matters
>we're both going into the ground
>one tiny speck of a planet in a tiny blip of time out of billions of humans they think being able to drive a car, have a job, their education or whatever the fuck matters
>while I just enjoy myself until I go into the dirt they slave away so they can have self satisfaction over being a worker drone and going to some preposterous afterlife that can't make sense in any scientific or modern philosophical way because they were good hardworking slave
>>
>>36694501
I chug liquor every day out of depression 3 beers isn't going to get me drunk
>>
>>36694540
Then you're a drunk and no one wants to be around an alcoholic
>>
>>36694389
take a hint and stop being friends with ppl who dont want you. Ive seen this before, best I can tell you is find a group of "losers" like you....hard to explain but not everyone blends with everyone
>>
>>36694389
really that's strange, because you must be a really cool guy. You're funny, smart and, well, different, but in a positive way. I don't think it's your fault, no in fact, im positive it's not your fault. Find better people to be around OP, those guys are losers!
>>
>>36694575
What part of black virgin and emo kids don't you get?!?! How is anyone a bigger loser than that.

>>36694574
It started recently and I do it because if I don't I have random panic attacks remembering that everyone hates me and I'm completely alone in the world just because I wasn't born a human.
>>
>>36694624
Not sure if genuine or not but it's a small town there's not really anyone
>>
You might think you're funny even if you annoy the shit out of people. Being actually funny can annoy people too. Try being serious for once.

Also, where do you interact with these people, OP? High school? College? If you wonder why you don't have friends, this is where your answer begins.
>>
>>36694633
If I am correct, they reject you as well. Maybe you should harness your energy of being a loser and make it a positive, like I did. Yell at invisible spirits and demand they don't shoot everyone in the school. Use the empty chairs around you at lunch as bongo drums to find a new appreciation for music. Learn to have a certain antic for when you walk up to people, such as going "Ho ho ho" and shuffling your arms back and forth. Rock on your chair and keep yelling "I need an adult!", when the adult comes be sure to say hi and giggle in a high-pitched voice. You don't realize the gift you have, you now have the ability to have years of fun at the annoyance and expense of others. Just remember, you have nothing to lose and all the amusement to gain!
>>
>>36694633
>Don't you understand
What part of the fact that you clearly have negative qualities that out wieght thiers do you not understand?
>It started recently and I do it because if I don't I have random panic attacks remembering that everyone hates me and I'm completely alone in the world just because I wasn't born a human.
You don't the no normies are going to give a shit do you?
>>
>>36694929
Mo I'm just saying I've been treated inhumanly so long I need to drink now
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.