[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why wouldn't you all do the most alpha thing in excistance,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: firefox_2017-05-01_15-12-43.png (327KB, 629x350px) Image search: [Google]
firefox_2017-05-01_15-12-43.png
327KB, 629x350px
Why wouldn't you all do the most alpha thing in excistance, join the army, become a warrior, groom yourself.

Why chase for women, leave humanity behind, be a man, not a normie.

I for one will have to go to conscription in roughly sixty days or so. I look forward to it.
>>
>>36694045
Because I didn't drop out of high school and outlet my masculinity through competitive sport.
>>
>>36694045
>Why wouldn't you all do the most alpha thing in excistance, join the army, become a warrior, groom yourself.
I'd love to, I'm a moralfag and a bleeding heart British patriot, but I'm way too fucking lazy, and far too physically and mentally weak to be prepared enough to join for at least another few years.
>>
>>36694080
You don't have to drop out of high school to go to army, or atleast, if you are from the US sure.
>>
Fuck the army lads
If you already have a degree, go officer
if you seriously just want to get the fuck away from a toxic environment then go army
if you have a chance to choose of course go AF or Navy

Marines is cool if you want the whole muh brotherhood thing
they are seriously the bounce a quarter off the bed kind of dudes
>>
>>36694045
You are definitely not trying to manipulate me, op. I will join the navy today.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4bbocBQ_0s
>>
Because I live in europe and I don't want to end up protecting muslims
>>
File: IMG_0821.jpg (44KB, 512x288px)
IMG_0821.jpg
44KB, 512x288px
>>36694045
> Why chase for women, leave humanity behind, be a man, not a normie.
> leave humanity behind

YOU GOTTA EAT BIG TO GET BIG

C'MON

4 SCOOPS A DAY
>>
Already tried infantry. I failed basic training.
>>
>>36694045
I will join the armed forces today. It's not like the astronomical levels of veteran suicide has deterred even the most economically desperate Millennials from joining the military. And it's not like Trump is escalating wars in Africa, the Middle East and North Korea or anything. Huuuurah!
>>
>>36694080
You need a highschool degree or GED to join. I could be wrong, I googled it out of curiousity when thinking about ending my life.
>>
>>36694045
i don't want another layer of idiots telling me what to do, thank you very much.
>>
I tried, but I have some chronic leg pain which prevents me from doing any actual physical exercise.
>>
How is getting told what to do, when to do it, and how to do it alpha?

You shave your head and do what you are told. No matter what. You are just a drone.
>>
>>36694045
You realize that photo is of an military drill in which a nuclear weapon was detonated and soldiers ran to fill the breech in the hypothetical enemy's line, right? Oh boy, I want to join the military so I can be put into situations like that.
>>
>>36694045
eh no
i am already in the military and believe me nothing alpha about it. you'll find out. the isolation is pretty nice tho
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.