[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw oneitis only likes bad bitches how do i stop being a

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 14449819239.png (80KB, 500x421px) Image search: [Google]
14449819239.png
80KB, 500x421px
>tfw oneitis only likes bad bitches
how do i stop being a shy girl? i'm so socially awkward it's not even funny i just want to be a bad bitch
>>
>>36693833
>wear walmart clothes
>develop a southern accent
>fuck a family member
>jean shorts

bad bitch achieved
>>
>>36693833
I'll beat the shit out of you
>>
File: image.jpg (12KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12KB, 125x125px
>>36693833
OP has reached it, the infinitive autism, only 0,001 are able to reach that level of autism, she is now one with stupidity of humanity.
>>
>>36693833
Tits

...oo
>>
>>36693833
just be mean on the internet instead, it's easier and makes you feel the same way

t. fembot knower
>>
You see the thing is, you need a new oneitis.
>>
>>36693833
Let me fill your fertile womb with my seed.
>>
>>36694078
I had oneitis for a girl up till yesterday actually, but now I see that was a horrible idea from the get go, and I feel free as a bird. Actually you need to get over the idea of oneitis altogether.
>>
>>36694106
But to answer your question. You become a bad bitch by not giving a fuck and only wanting to have fun. You'll end up miserable later down the road though. So take your pick.
>>
>>36693833
Bad bitches let me lick their assholes, you should let me lick your asshole.
>>
>>36693833
You'll become a bad bitch and your oneitis will notice you, and he'll probably fuck you. But then he'll drop you and move on, and you'll be broken. And in your desperation you'll seek comfort with that robot who you always ignored and put to the sidelines. And that robot will fuck you too. The irony is that when he sees how pathetic you are, he'll drop you and move on to.
Just go for the robot now and save yourself a good several months of needless pain.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.