[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who else here has no purpose or joy in life? I sit on 4chan all

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: 1489423496331.jpg (74KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1489423496331.jpg
74KB, 640x640px
Who else here has no purpose or joy in life? I sit on 4chan all day and my mother is my primary social contact. What do you guys wake up for?
>>
>>36692023
I wake up when I can no longer sleep.
>>
me, 19 KV, little to no social life, lost all hope, feel empty, nothing but comfort food gives me satisfaction anymore... soon that will end aswell. wby?
>>
>>36692023
I wake up for tendies and anime, really. I have better faps when I'm asleep
>>
Video games and anime bring me some joy now and then but it's not worth all the suffering that comes with existing
I'm constantly very close to suicide but every time I think now I'm going through with it I see my mother's crying face and I just can't do it.
When will it end?
>>
>>36692053
Op, 21 kv. I lack the will to do anything so I zone out most of the time. There's no end goal in the future, I'm wandering aimlessly in a circle. The meaning is gone but I haven't bought into enough nihilism to go balls out and actually live life unrepentantly.
>>
File: zzUUNVo.jpg (277KB, 2048x1382px) Image search: [Google]
zzUUNVo.jpg
277KB, 2048x1382px
>>36692212
That's not how nihilism works. People who post shit like this pic don't understand nihilism. They're just hedonists looking for a skin that makes them look "deep" and keeps their public appearance interesting so they can garner attention from others.
>>
File: IMG_0635.png (71KB, 240x101px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0635.png
71KB, 240x101px
Doot dooo doot doot doot
>>
>>36692260
Well either way, shit sucks and I want to man up for something but nothing seems interesting.
>>
>>36692023
for my invisible little sisters.
>>
>>36692325
Nothing is going to come along and be interesting. Either pick something or don't. There is nothing new under the sun.
>>
>>36692393
Good idea. I'm going to go eat some food and play some vidya.
>>
I work as a tard wrangler with high needs individuals and it really hammers home the pointlessness of life.

Today at work the adult male I work with shat himself in the public pool. This wasn't him acting out, although he did find it funny, this is just because he's so mentally AND physically handicapped that he can't control his bowells. He'll never have a job, or pay a cent in tax, or contribute to society in anyway but te government pays my employer to pay me to clean the shit off him. This is his existence.
Another guy I work with has crippling epileptic seizures weekly, absent seizures every twenty minutes and still thinks it's 1995. He doesn't have any family so the government rents him a house and pays for 24hr in home care because the seizures have ravaged his brain to te pout where he also can't feed or shit himself.
Every time I work overnight with him I secretly hope he'll have a fit in his sleep and die.

And it's my job to enable this. I contribute to society by keeping the deadwood afloat.

But every now and then I get to take downies to the footy game, or autistics to the pub (endlessly hilarious) so the job isn't all bad.
>>
The hope that things will change, only thing keeping me going. I know it will eventually, I need to be patient. I've already set in motion the course of this timeline, the best
>>
>>36692023
Who needs purpose anyway?

I wake up to wageslave away at a job i hate, so i can afford to keep skating and snowboarding which i guess counts as joy? I'd describe it as freedom though; I am only able to get out of my head when i am on a board, so i just live for that...
>>
File: thumbs.jpg (30KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
thumbs.jpg
30KB, 400x400px
>>36692023
my purpose is to watch my friends suffer their way through their normie lives while i make absolutely no attempt at doing much of any thing other than going to work and masturbating
>>
>>36692517
This was almost my job, but I quit during the training
>>
>>36692023
break into houses.
Pretty time consuming and you can profit
>>
>>36692517
You should get really good at writing and then create some Dostoevsky tier novel about your life of cleaning shit off of retards.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.