[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are women - generally speaking - so contemptuous of males,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 12

File: 1477949938454.jpg (45KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
1477949938454.jpg
45KB, 500x400px
Why are women - generally speaking - so contemptuous of males, despite being markedly inferior themselves? How can they be so blind to their own flaws, and yet hold men accountable for every minuscule slip-up?
>>
File: me smart 2.png (208KB, 807x935px) Image search: [Google]
me smart 2.png
208KB, 807x935px
>>36691537
Same goes for me too. I think the only major difference between men and women is that women are more likely to partake in a hivemind mentality. Just from a biological standpoint, women have 30 to 40 % less upper body strength than men, so it is only logical that they rely rather on emotional manupulation than anything else - in that case guilt tripping over nothing. Partaking in a hivemind gives a woman at least the illusion of being in a net of truth and therefore security in case someone challenges her world views.

There are now two things you can do with knowing now that men and women are fundamentally different: you can continue to be Elliot Rodger or you accept the differences, and see that both genders have their shortcomings, then filtering which woman isn't completely controlled be her primitive drives so you can finally see and shut up about your misogynistic fallacies.
>>
>>36691736
>Same goes for me too.
Correction: Same goes for MEN too.
>>
>>36691537
Its a western thing. They live in a society that puts them on a pedestal and pampers them. They're have no flaws, yet simultaneously believe any hardship or adversity they face is because of the system out to get them because they're oppressed.
>>
>>36691736
They aren't fallacies if they're true.
>>
File: congrats.jpg (18KB, 250x325px) Image search: [Google]
congrats.jpg
18KB, 250x325px
>>36691826
I see, you're the supreme gentleman everyone's talking about.
>>
>>36691947
>no refutation
>>
>>36692038
>says the one with no refutation
From all I've written you discredit my post because your supposed truth cannot be fallacy. You are unable to discuss, let alone communicate wihtout sperging out.

Send me your manifesto once you're finished bby
>>
>>36692226
>You are unable to discuss, let alone communicate wihtout sperging out.
>Doesn't know the definition of the word 'fallacy'
Just stop, you fucking imbecile.
>>
>>36692280
would you like to touch my fallacy?
>>
>>36692307
I'd like you to kill yourself.
>>
>>36692280
>t. Neal, the supreme gentleman, from special ed class
>>
>>36692329
>STILL no refutation
>>
>>36691537
Because men want women moreso than women want men. The prisoner's dilemma ensues because men can't restrain themselves to demand better treatment from women.
>>
>>36691785
>society that puts them on a pedestal
And now you have the special snowflake syndrome mixed with princess complex.
>>
>>36691537

because they are stupid and less human than men
>>
File: I'm a smug fuck 2.png (355KB, 500x457px) Image search: [Google]
I'm a smug fuck 2.png
355KB, 500x457px
>>36692329
I know, the truth is hard that no women would ever fuck you, less so by sperging out over your established MGTOW """philosophy""".
>>
I'd like to spread her butt cheeks and eat her hole for years
>>
>>36692409
Give a rest you fat gypsy bitch.
>>
>>36691537

Because the whole Western world is stuck in one gigantic Dunning-Krueger effect.
>>
File: 1476720711947.jpg (18KB, 493x433px) Image search: [Google]
1476720711947.jpg
18KB, 493x433px
>>36692409
>replying to the wrong post
>>
>>36691537
Inferior? There's your problem right there, you gotta take individuals as individuals, there are weak men and strong women, there are strong men and weak women, getting triggered because a girl or two didn't like you is like a girl getting angry that 1 or 2 guys didnt like them
Girls face rejection all the time, guys choose to go full kms
>>
>>36692574
t. hole

I know it's difficult for you, but try to make it less obvious.
>>
>>36692574
There are biological differences between the sexes, which ensure that women are inferior to men. Somehow you have no problem applying this reasoning to cows or pigs. Humans are no different.
>>
>>36692574

wrong.
The majority of men posting anonymously on the internet do not feel this way so there must be something to it.
I'm sure a budding or full grown hatred of women is part of it due to their experiences.
But collectively it feels like its really starting to boil now.
My guess is feminism has reached its tentacles to most people even normies can see it now.
Something that is so disgusting so vile that they will literally meme anti-women agendas into reality dismantling their cause.

Women are inferior. They tried to take the whole enchilada and got greedy and stupid. They tried to turn all men into cuckbois
They failed.
And here we are. Divided more than ever.
>>
>>36692691
You literally don't exist without women, women aren't losing out, it's the crying baby virgins who's life would be complete if a girl could be fucked to waste her time laying around his room with him
>>
>>36692720
No empathy whatsoever.
>>
>>36692720
Getting pregnant is not an achievement. You just have to take a dick up your nasty, yeast-infested roastbeef vagina.
>>
>>36692731
Empathy for what? Useless fucks who haven't bettered themselves to the point of being worth of a girl's time?
I don't know how deluded you are but women are never going to have a hard time finding companionship and support
>>
>>36692765
>Empathy for what? Useless fucks who haven't bettered themselves to the point of being worth of a girl's time?
There's your problem, roastie.

You aren't superior to us because you have a hole, and you never will be. The fact that you don't recognise this is why we hate you.

>I don't know how deluded you are but women are never going to have a hard time finding companionship and support
This is EXACTLY why we're so pissed off. Pay attention, you slobbering dimwit.
>>
File: d36cfbc31fec32119148ce77cc4a2be1.gif (1003KB, 500x262px) Image search: [Google]
d36cfbc31fec32119148ce77cc4a2be1.gif
1003KB, 500x262px
>>36692720

Do you really think men with a absolute disdain for feminism want to share even a sliver of the world with these toxic beasts?
Men don't trust women anymore. Not that they had much to begin with. But now more than EVER has faith been excluded from relationships. Love is dead for most people.
I'm not saying it's gone. It's always there.
But this is a problem that won't easily be repaired. Not for a long time anyway and ONLY after feminism is completely destroyed or nearly gone.
As long as the media and universities keep pushing this drivel, more and more men will distrust women. They will still fuck them sure. I'm not saying every man is going to follow MGTOW or have a rabid disgust for females.
But god damn. I've never been so uninterested in women in my life and I've always been a red blooded pervert.
It's tainted and gone. Women are trash. Good for fucking, or jacking off to pictures or video of them. I'd rather fap to be honest and have the fantasy of a faithful loving fuck or what the fuck ever.
Cause the fail rate of love is way too high to even try anymore.
Women have too much power in the courts to totally fuck you over regardless of being married or not.
They can fuck you ex parte and not even know you.

You will either make yourself pretty and sweet. And remain faithful or into the fucking trash you go pig whore.
You can run on for a long time bitches but sooner or later gotta cut you down
>>
>>36691537
Blame the sexual revolution.

They weren't acting all uppity before the 60s.
>>
File: 1490847781129.jpg (239KB, 1129x633px) Image search: [Google]
1490847781129.jpg
239KB, 1129x633px
>>36692880
There's also the fact that most of us would cheat and never tell our partner, even if you do get married that woman is never 'yours', you can get even and cheat too but as you said the courts are going to take you out to dry.
Your final sentences although I suppose it's what most men want is unrealistic because sweet boy, the truth is if a girl took the time to bond with you, hold you, tell you that she loves you, tell you not to leave her and that you've never had nor ever will want eyes for another man. People love jumping on the "men will say I love you" you for a quick fuck but we are just as capable of luring men in. That's why this is so funny, you can say you enjoy masturbating and how you no longer believe in love, that you want a girl who is 'pure'
Any girl who's background you don't know is pure or you'll always have to worm of wonder in your mind.
Only bit of advice I can give you is, never be manipulated and don't be the needy one which I suppose you can't help if the 'roasty' is attractive or 'nice' enough
>>
>>36692880
>>36693022

Oh
And here's the sad thing nasty fag slag fembots
The only men you have a chance in HELL with are awake and alive enough to fucking despise you if you resemble a feminist whore in any shape or form.
If you weren't such entitled fat disgusting animals IN YOUR BRAIN you could find a whole myriad of men who would treat you better regardless of your physical problems than any dream fuckboy chad.
But no. (((they))) got to your brain. They stripped you of happiness and left you a angry slobbering shit eating whore and turned all your potential outcasted princes into hate filled warriors.
Those hate filled low lifes such as myself now have more to fight for. And who the fuck knows.
Maybe these rejects here will RISE and obtain a future they would of otherwise settled on some fat piece of shit with a hole.
They certainly have more to fight for than 100+ genders and trigger warnings and whatever the fucking else spews from tumblrfag tier whores.
these broken men will rise stronger than ever before if they finally wake up and stop shoveling you fat shits with attention
I guess you can just create a magical friend that talks to you in your moist hotdog of a brain after that
maybe go identify as a hamster slag
>>
File: EbYBUS3.jpg (152KB, 511x500px) Image search: [Google]
EbYBUS3.jpg
152KB, 511x500px
>>36692880
So basically feminism poisoned the well. That genie isn't going back in the bottle anytime soon. Even women say they aren't feminists yet still eat the fruits of its labor. I'd say most women will not try to repeal marital rape or no fault divorce. These two laws will never be repealed because of feminism.
>>
>>36693045
That pic depresses the living shit out of me, primarily because they actually believe they're unique.
>>
File: 1492078761790.jpg (284KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1492078761790.jpg
284KB, 1920x1080px
>>36693399
Just like every other human does.
>>
>>36693900
Yet another hole thinking 'no u xD' excuses their narcissism.
>>
File: sororita_mug.png (48KB, 235x251px) Image search: [Google]
sororita_mug.png
48KB, 235x251px
>>36694153
>if you disagree with me you must be just like the thing or person I criticized in the first place
get a load of this brainlet
nobody is really special
>>
Because evolutionary women are more important than men, as one man can produce multiple children at one. To increase a population you would want more females. Therefore there is an evolutionary arms race of men getting better and better to pass on their genes, where as a random roastie can open her legs and get impregnated.
>>
>>36694331
Would you fuck off already cretin? You have nothing of value to add.
>>
File: 1469136355603.png (173KB, 500x758px) Image search: [Google]
1469136355603.png
173KB, 500x758px
>>36692574
>implying women know the meaning of loneliness

You have no fucking idea how deep the rabbit hole goes, roastie
>>
> How can they be so blind to their own flaws, and yet hold men accountable for every minuscule slip-up?

Because this is what everybody ever does to everybody else all the time.
>>
>>36695568
Wrong.

Women do it far more than the vast majority of males.
>>
>>36693045
Feminism is dead. You have 2 outcomes of the current situation.

A, white say fuck this and take control from the invaders.
B, Islam takes over white countries.

Both of these scenarios involve women back in the kitchen. There is no other way forward except for this to happen. As such feminism has no successful end game, only suicide and submission.
>>
>>36692574
There are almost always some exceptions to the rule. There are some people who live to the age of 85 despite smoking a pack a day. There are some non-smokers who die at age 40. But everyone knows heavy smoking severely lowers your life expectancy. If a woman proves the trend wrong then I'll accept that. But if she fails at something women are worse at than men then I'm not going to blame it on the patriarchy. Also I'll assume she's less good in that trait until I have better information. Stereotypes are underrated.
>>
>>36691537
>Why are women - generally speaking - so contemptuous of males
this is false, the thing a women hates more than anything else in the world is other women
>>
File: Fem 31.jpg (239KB, 647x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Fem 31.jpg
239KB, 647x1080px
>>36692409
Pic related.

Originaldo DaVinci.
>>
>>36692613
How completely brainless do you have to be, to think that you are going to invalidate someone's point by idiotic name calling? It's the EPITOME OF STUPIDITY, to try and do it, just like you just did, calling a person who you replied a "hole".

I hate idiots. Every fucking idiot who thinks they are going to invalidate someone's point by callinge them a "hole", "roastie", "cuck" or a "normie" should be spanked.
>>
>>36698296
Read the post he replied to. It was half logical fallacies and half ad hominem.
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.