[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>always read stories on loads of boards about groups of friends

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1491853597688.jpg (32KB, 288x339px) Image search: [Google]
1491853597688.jpg
32KB, 288x339px
>always read stories on loads of boards about groups of friends
>they'd be so close they'd always just go over to each others places after school everyday and shoot the shit, playing vidya
>always tried to get my friends to come over
>they'd either be to normie to hang out with me or too sperg they'd rather do shit on skype
>now 20 years old
>kissless virgin
>almost zero real life friends apart from a few co-workers

All I wanted was just to play some mario party 7 with my friends...
>>
File: image_12.png (342KB, 1001x621px) Image search: [Google]
image_12.png
342KB, 1001x621px
5 years older than you and that sounds like me 5 years ago. wish I could tell you it gets better but I would be lying.
>>
everytime I wanted to go somewhere with other people mom would sperg out asking for every ounce of their information. Eventually I just stopped asking and never knew how to make lasting friendships.
>>
I feel you, though I had some friends to play vidya with growing up, it never felt like enough time to play all the good multiplayer games. They were too stuck on tourneyfag rules Smash Bros to play much else, and that got boring quick
>>
I don't know what's wrong with me.
Everybody else seems to make friends so easily, but I just can't.
I couldn't do it even as a kid.

It's not like people avoid me altogether or anything, but every time a person has tried to be my friend, we just have absolutely nothing in common.
I don't mean just interests and hobbies, it's the way we think, speak, and feel.
They just don't make any sense to me, and I clearly don't make any sense to them.
If we both really try, we can force something that resembles being friends, but we both know it's forced, at least I assume they know, but it's exhausting and unfulfilling.

There's just some fundamental incompatibility between me and other people.
>>
>>36691706
I think we just have autism and they don't

Thus the inherent disconnect between us, they look for body language and subtext, we tend to take things literally and like to discuss subjects.
>>
>finally make some friends second year of high school (2 of them)
>only thing we really have in common is that we are unpopular and are in the same class
>couple years later we all leave high school
>lose contact
>no friends again
At least I had friends at some point of my life right
>>
>>36691773
>I think we just have autism and they don't
That's probably it.

I'd like to get diagnosed just so I knew if that was it, but I'd probably just kill myself if that was the case.
>>
>>36691520
It's overrated.

Oregonal.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.