[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what anti-depressant shouldI try get prescribed? I've tried

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: 150px-Wellbutrin.jpg (11KB, 150x212px) Image search: [Google]
150px-Wellbutrin.jpg
11KB, 150x212px
what anti-depressant shouldI try get prescribed? I've tried out sertaline and prozac and want to try something different. I can pressure them into prescribing anything. Any opinions on wellbutrin?

I'd be medicating for depression anxiety, body dysmorphia. Tfw psychs can't prescribe testosterone.
>>
Anti depressant doesn't do shit, it just fucks up your sex drive and your mental health
>>
>>36691394
I'm on a heavy dose of Amitriptyline. I would recommend it. It's great as anti-anxiety and depression and makes you a little sleepy. You can take it with alcohol and you can take it as you need it rather than taking it over a couple months to see results. Also makes you cool with paranoia
>>
wish I could ask psychiatrists for prescriptions for everything but they'd think I'm a druggy
>>
>>36691394
go below 10% bf so your body stops producing brain chemicals that make you feel
>>
>>36691650
A good psychiatrist will ask you if anyone in your family has the same symptoms and also what they were taking for it. A lot of these thing are hereditary and if they don't ask tell them someone you know is in the same boat.
>>
>>36691394
>Tfw psychs can't prescribe testosterone.

bruh, google testosterone boosting foods and start eating that shit. Take a boron supplement to help balance out your hormones.
Anti-depressants will ruin you, people can overcome trials through willpower and the right knowledge. No one needs a fucking anti-depressant, they just need to fix their shit, and need to WANT to fix their shit.
>>
>>36691724
>No one needs a fucking anti-depressant, they just need to fix their shit, and need to WANT to fix their shit.

This is just wrong, plain and simple. This is biology and chemical deficiency. You said yourself to take supplements to fix it. That's all an anit-depressant is, a supplement. A prescribing psychiatrist can give you these.

Meditation can't fix diabetes. You need to see a professional.
>>
>>36691394
antidepressant does not do shit. Anxiety meds work, like valium, but they are highly addictive.
>>
>>36691586
You can't take any antidepressan/antipsychotic as needed. Amitriptyline just has a lot of anticholinergic activity which includes sedation and such.
>>
>>36691926
>You can't take any antidepressan/antipsychotic as needed

It helps for depression and is mainly for anxiety and you absolutely can use it as needed.

t. actually diagnosed
>>
None of them. Go straight for micro-dosing of Ayahuasca.
>>
Effexor is alright but make sure your dose is 175mg or higher or it wont work properly and the effects are totally gimped. But they wont tell you that.
>>
I have taken Venlafaxine, switched to Vortioxetine and now I am taking Wellbutrin 375mg with Mirtzapine (only in sedating dosages).
>>
>>36691812
very few anti-depressants are supplements, ssri's are not supplements because you're not directly intaking endorphins.

But yeah that guy is a retard.

>>36691724
>No one needs a fucking anti-depressant, they just need to fix their shit, and need to WANT to fix their shit
>depressed people are lazy
>depressed people all have problems that can be fixed
people want to kill themselves for sometimes no discernible reason to a normie like you. Guaranteed you know at least 1 person who makes plans to kill himself without you even guessing

>>36692376
and? give reports anon. For me I've had sertraline and prozac, not sure if they helped but they most definitely made me temporarily impotent.
>>
>>36693299
I haven't noticed anything positive desu.

With Venlafaxine I had a dry tongue and I sweat a lot, with the rest no side effects or whatsoever.
I don't even know whether I have taken it or not.
I want to fap everyday.
Maybe I am just a non-responder.
>>
>>36691394
I'll stump for Wellbutrin. Combined with Lamictal, it keeps me above water.
>>
>>36691394
Wellbutrin did literally nothing for me, except destroy my memory.
>>
>>36691394
9mm rounds should do the trick.
>>
>>36693386
what dose are you taking?
>>
I take Venlafaxine and it helps me, but only on a dose that is only for inpatients (375mg)
>>
>>36691394
I would try Wellbutrin for its stimulating effects
Otherwise tricyclics can be quite effective if you can tolerate the side effects
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.