[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

No seriously. How do I get over being 5'4"(162 cm),

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: 1492452542473.jpg (34KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1492452542473.jpg
34KB, 540x540px
No seriously. How do I get over being 5'4"(162 cm), ugly and skinny? I still look like a developing preteen at 21. I cringe everytime I see my reflection. I don't like walking by schools because it looks like I'm supposed to be there. I look at eveyryone height first. I ooze insecurity and I know it. Inb4 the height doesn't matter meme. I can hold a conversation well enough, but I feel all women my age are out of my league. Pic related, the average 20 something year old here in NYC.
>>
>>36691320
>average 20 something year old here in NYC
>not white
Checks out
>>
File: wo.jpg (27KB, 399x385px) Image search: [Google]
wo.jpg
27KB, 399x385px
>>36691320
>5'4"(162 cm)
Can we even call you a man?
>>
Stop giving a shit.

Focus on other people's flaws.

Buy a fleshlight
>>
is 5.7 manlet-tier too?
>>
>>36691513

Yes. Everything below 6.2" is manlet tier
>>
>>36691530
>t. Manlet
>>36691513
Everything under 6'7" is manlet tier
>>
File: 1493470012824.jpg (109KB, 558x559px) Image search: [Google]
1493470012824.jpg
109KB, 558x559px
>>36691353
I'm 5'4, hairy as an ape, strong jaw, 7 in. Cock, deep voice, and essentially look like a fucking gorilla without ny height being in context. So... yes it's possible to be that short and still a man
>>
>>36691582
>>36691530
jesus, isn't that nigger basketball player-tier?
>>
>>36691585

>5'4
>man

wew lad
>>
Life fucked you over, so just relax and drop off the game. Fuck hookers, play videogames, hate women.
>>
>>36691599
Yeah it is. That's the manlet cutoff meme on the internet actually, where many short people claim to be over 6 ft so they feel better, that's why the cutoff is that high.
In real life if you are over 5'9" you are fine, even that the best height range for a man is 5'11" - 6'3". You are a manlet if you are noticeable short, which is few inches under average height. I'd say that if you are under 5'7" you are a manlet. If you are exactly 5'7" you avoided the manlet cutoff
>>
File: JBPEPE.jpg (56KB, 284x284px) Image search: [Google]
JBPEPE.jpg
56KB, 284x284px
Looks like my ex with bigger tits and ass.

You will never be taller than 5'4 but if you have clothes that go with dress shoes you should be able to get upto 5'5-6. But regardless the last three women I dated were all taller than me and in heels they were WAAAAY over my head, but that just made me look even more valuable to people on the streets.

Ugly does not matter, if you are confident women will think you've something important hidden that they must discover. "Why is this kinda ugly dude so confident? is her rich? famous? an musician? Play with their questions never give a straight answer, be mysterious.

Skinny? Hit the gym and eat proper food for 6 months and you'll start to get /fit/ in a year you'll be flexing naked in front of the mirror.

But the main thing is constitution, you must always seem in control, that means that even if things don't go your way, just pretend like it doesn't bother you.

And trust me once you start acting confident you'll start to notice that most people in the world are insecure... yes, even that perfect 10 girl has flaws only she can see, but you need to discover... through banter.

And if you doubt anything im saying let me confess that I am short and was skinny and insecure especially in high school but in college I started hitting the gym every lunch.... but don't go full meathead... only guys like massive muscles on dudes, most girls want the athletic look.

You've a long road ahead Padawa but if you really want to improve you romantic outlook, just do it.

Lastly, don't wait around, practice being and talking to women and don't worry what a girl thinks about you, if she don't like you she can leave... and act like it don't bother you.

Goodluck
>>
Bump for my American robots take
>>
>>36691320
start lifting
you can't do anything about being short or ugly without plastic surgery but you can change being skinny with enough effort
>>
>>36691342
I guess Italians aren't White now. Ok, buddy.
>>
>>36692982
They never were until we needed them on our side in the Cold War
>>
>>36691320
When do you start transitioning
>>
>>36691616
hahha super duper rekt
>>
>>36691320
>lift
>eat a lotta protein
>develop an amazing sense of humour
>wear shoes with a thick bottom 2 look taller
>>
>>36691320
Why don't you just hook up with someone from chinatown? There's tons of short people there
>>
>>36693337
You don't lift so don't give him that advice
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.