[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You know what pisses me off? The whole "Nice Guy" straw

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_7595.jpg (27KB, 456x323px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7595.jpg
27KB, 456x323px
You know what pisses me off? The whole "Nice Guy" straw man meme pushed by feminists.

Like, they go on about how guys who act nice to get girls to like them are the worst thing ever, especially if they are sad when they get rejected. Women say things like "nice guys don't expect rewards for being nice!" Or "I don't owe you sex for being nice to me!" Or "you're not really nice if you were just trying to get in my pants!"

Well fuck you! So what if he was being nice because he expected it would get him somewhere? Everyone does something because they expect a positive return. Why does he owe you niceness? Why should he be nice to you for no reason? When have YOU ever in your life been nice to anyone?

Fuck you, you nasty cunt.
>>
>>36690811
Most "nice guys" aren't even trying to be manipulative, they're just too afraid of rejection to show direct interest. They're doing all they know how to do, and hoping for the best.
>>
Being "nice" is a meme. Stop being a beta behaviour modulator around women. Treat everyone how you want to be treated and that's it.
>>
>>36690848
And yet feminazi cunts bully them and act like they are literally rapists

>>>reddit.com/r/niceguys
>>
>>36690811
It's more like of an idea that women know about guys intention to have sex with them and nice guys are not upfront about it through language and physical contact. To women it seems like manipulative behavior.
>>
focus on approval from yourself instead of gaining other's approval or else you'll be a miserable cunt who lies to himself to make himself feel better about life
>>
>>36690811
I somehow agree. Still Im happy about these kinds of people getting publicy shamed. Nearly all of these internet white knights on facebook, twitch, youtube etc. died off because they became a living meme. A little less hypocrisy on the internet and more opportunites for shitposters like me to prosper
>>
>>36690893
Okay, that makes sense

Basically all women think autists want to rape them but are just too shy

No wonder we seem creepy to them
>>
>>36690926
>creepy
It means that your intentions are not matched with socially acceptable body language/communication - if you want sex but you're shy about and if you want sex but you're upfront about it like saying "Hey gurl, let's have sex".
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.