[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever been rejected by a girl after asking her out? What

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1441636427964.jpg (735KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1441636427964.jpg
735KB, 1536x2048px
Have you ever been rejected by a girl after asking her out? What did that feel like? Ever have a rude or humiliating rejection? How do you get over the fear? Do you have stock phrases and rehearsed scenarios to draw from or "just be yourself"? How do you recover from an autism moment?
>>
>>36690385
sure i have. probably twice.
the key to rejection is to realising that theres literally 3.5 billion other girls
ANNNNND realising that she isnt the perfect girl for you, because she doesnt like you
just get over it and find another girl
>>
>>36690385
There was this girl in my senior year. She didn't have the looks of a Stacey but with her bodycount and the way she dressed...she was pretty damn close. We actually used to talk since we in the same class. I began to look forward to the class with her and thats when I made the cringiest fucking move. I asked:
>"Do you ever think about us going out?"
>Her: "Huh? No."

Didn't follow up. Don't even know why I got so bold. Regardless we continued to talk until I graduated and that as they say is that.
>>
>>36690456
What'd you say after that? And how are you looks and personality wise Anon? Why did she say That?
>>
I've asked one girl out in my life. She told me it was sweet of me to ask but she had a boyfriend, who she ended up marrying. It hurt of course, and I was embarrassed, but it was kind of a relief too, in a way
>>
Yes, I have probably frightened many girls with my direct autism approach.
No normie girl is ready to deal with that shit, they just hand over the number, be fake nice until you go away, then you text them and they never reply.
Meeting another autist is the only way we're gonna get a gf who isn't crazy and will put up with us.
>>
>>36690475
I said, and I quote "Ok.". Like I said she wasn't really a Stacey lookwise and beyond that she wasn't the type I'd normally go for. In hindsight maybe I asked simply because she was the only girl I spoke with.
>>
>>36690385
>8th grade asked out her girl who immediately began to hate me afterward despite being close
>freshman year of highschool I asked out a girl with the same hobbies, and she basically ignored me after I dropped spaghetti
>senior year in highschool asked out tomboy friend, who said no, began hating me, and went on to get engaged to a black guy
>in college I was really close to one girl and asked her out, she said no, immediately began dating another guy, they broke up a few months later, but now she ignores me and isn't really my friend anymore
Pretty sure I asked out a few more girls, but forgot. It also seems like everytime a girl turns you down, they begin hating you for no reason even if you were good friends beforehand.
>>
>>36690418
I agree, I pined over many girls, only till finding a good one did I realize the bullets I dodged. Men can find something attractive in almost any girl, the trick is ti not be mesmerized by beauty and lock down someone who's good at heart.
>>
>>36690690
>the trick is ti not be mesmerized by beauty and lock down someone who's good at heart.

Wise words my friend
>>
does saying "so when are we gonna hang out?" count?
>>
>Get rejected by someone who I had a lot in common with
>Makes me think that I'll probably die alone
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.