[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I sincerely hope each and every oneofyou who gave me a BS reception

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 2

File: 1.jpg (40KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
40KB, 640x480px
I sincerely hope each and every oneofyou who gave me a BS reception and said total BS and didn'tknow what they were talking about on my thereportoftheweek thread end up having a bad week. Not cool dude. Fuck that.
>>
are you the op that is obsessed with reviewbrah?
I only asked how old you were and if you wanted to date him, you never answered me. what else happened in that thread.
>>
>>36690348
Got told I was a whiny cunt, that it prolly happened cos I was creeping all over him, etc. The one person who bothered to actually look at my posts concluding nope, I didn't do shit. And people who said I was prolly creeping on him didn't even look at my screenshot. I said I was specifically banned for supposedly being someone threatening and harassing him across multiple sites. He's simply wrong. It's a false accusation.

I'm 21 and I don't want to date anyone. I'd only date someone I was friends with for a long time. But say, if I was still unwise and dated people I wasn't talking to for a long time I would date him.
>>
>>36690379
So if you don't want to date him, what do you want from him?
>>
>>36690399
I don't want anything from him anymore than any other fan does... no real fan wants to be blocked on everything. What is hard to understand about this.
>>
>>36690399
His blood, you fool.
>>
>>36690413
What exactly did you say to him that he felt it was necessary to block you?
>>
>>36690423
Gotta get to him before he turns 30 and unleashes his full power.
>>
>>36690431
I don't know. I got a random notification that I was banned from his subreddit and what he typed was that I've been threatening and harassing him across multiple sites andthat that sort of behavior won't be tolerated there. I gave my reddit name, shoujojigoku. You can look at my posts on his subreddit ifyou want. Nothing out of ordinary. He banned me on YT so idk if you could see that and my twitter is personal but I looked at everything I tweeted and nope, nobody hopped on my Twitter and threatened him in my absence.
>>
>>36690447
lol, what do you mean?
>>
>>36690472
>he doesn't know what reviewbrah is planning
Perhaps it is better for you to stay in the dark. Wouldn't be any sense in living in terror, as now is not the time for fear, that comes later.
>>
>>36690472
Virgins turn into full wizards at age 30

it's a meme
>>
>>36690512
Aw. Maybe he'll find someone by then.
>>
>>36690504
>he

op claimed to have two x chromosomes in the other thread
>>
>>36690552
I do. That, or ... my XY has presented strangely!
>>
>>36690561
has reviewbrah ever reviewed arby's?
>>
>>36690580
>making a joke about the op's roast beef

but yeah he has, recently he did the meat mountain.
>>
>>36690462
so yeah your public reddit is fine but we don't know what kind of private things you said to him.
>>
>>36690552
I'm talking about reviewbrah.
>>
>>36690580
He's reviewed multiple things from Arby's
>>
>>36690632
I guess that's true. I could be lying. But I'm not. D:
>>
Even reviewbrah gets female orbiters

fuck I wish I was famous.
>>
>>36690607
not going to bother structuring meat mountain into a joke, we all see where i was going
>>
>>36690637
Op's in luck then
>>
>>36690676
He's not famous and I do not orbit. He gets admirers by being a person they like. I don't like him for his numberof subscribers. Even if he had 1k when I discovered him I'd admire him the same. Take that back.
>>
>>36690710
you only discovered him because he was famous you dummy
>>
>>36690699
I am OP but ok.
>>
>>36690710
Would you suck his dick if given the opportunity? Asking for a friend.
>>
>>36690720
ok but do you appreciate what i'm implying here?
>>
>>36690717
Why do you think that? People were discovering him before he was famous. I stumbled across him at random.
>>36690724
Um.. not today this instant. I would like to talk to him before doing that. Id be really scared and uncomfortable doing it before that.
>>
>>36690774
Obviously he's not going to just show up and expect you to get on your knees. But if you guys talked for a while and ended up clicking, even just a little bit, you'd be willing to suck his dick?
>>
>>36690796
Oh... then yes. I would.
>>
>>36690827
>then yes. I would
Good to know...
>>
>>36690774
more popular you are, more presence you have on youtube, more people are talking about you, more you get spread around, more people stumble upon you. i doubt you found him by looking up autist in a suit doing a fast food review on a whim
>>
>>36690853
No, I honestly found him inadvertently, after watching videos of what I wanted to watch. Like when you discover something totally off topic from whatyou originally searched, after branching off you know? You find people with like, 1 or 0 views and no subscribers.

You can say that his view count when I discovered him helped but he's not famous and that's not why I like him. The person who said that even reviewbrah has female orbiters and wishes they were famous seemed to be implying people like him for that reason, cos hes some big youtube star. He's not even one of the bigger ones.
>>
who /beenherebefore100k/ reviewbrah fan here?
>>
>>36690938
idk when I first discovered him, could be oneof them.
>>
>>36690898
reviewbrah is pretty famous in his niche.
and yeah, like you said i'm pretty certain his view count had something to do with you finding him, though if that's not the case, whatever
neither me or the other anon said you only like him because he's famous, he just said that if he were famous, he would have orbiters too, which is probably true.
>>
>>36691061
Oh. Even the most uninteresting douchebags have orbiters, so I guess that's true. But you wouledn't have orbiters who truly appreciate your personality and could love you up close!
>>
>>36691156
>and could love you up close
Is this referring to dick sucking or do you actually live close to him?
>>
>>36691185
I mean love you even as you talk about yourself and your flaws. I don't live anywhere near him.
>>
>>36691156
maybe he could, you never know
either way that was a pretty adorable response, so i hope you sort this shit with your ban out and don't have your love for reviewbrah soured forever
>>
>>36691248
Aw, me too.. for now it's on the backburner >.<
>>
what the fuck sort of autistic shit is going on in this thread
>>
File: Capture.png (83KB, 1131x592px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
83KB, 1131x592px
werehittingautismlevelsthatshouldntevenbepossible.gif
>>
>>36691454
you're a barbarian
>>
>>36691454
Goodl uck orbitgirl, get that autistic dick
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.