[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If a girl was at least a 7/10, would guys excuse her autism?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_3732.jpg (220KB, 624x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3732.jpg
220KB, 624x480px
If a girl was at least a 7/10, would guys excuse her autism? Not legit autism ofc.
>>
>>36690236
Meme-autism is preferable to ordinary roasties. I don't understand why people want anything to do with the average woman, outside of fucking them.
>>
I wouldn't date any woman that browses this website. Guaranteed to be complete slag.
>>
Yes. Looks can get you pretty far in life. I look above average but I can show my power level at times. I make weird noises at random. But ppl just take it as a qwerk. Looking nice is a good defence mechanism.

There was an autistic girl on America's next top Model who is also a game designer married to a nice man. So there's an example.
>>
>>36690236
>Not legit autism
No
>Autism with SAD
Marry me
>>
>>36690236
well its not autism but im a social outcast.
every guy is like "i dont care, i even like it" at first and then will back up once he realizes how bad it really is.
>>
>>36690306
I'm a virgin and secondly, you wouldn't know I browsed here. You probably met me from somewhere else online.
>>
>>36690334
>you wouldn't know I browsed here
I would. This place attracts certain personality types, especially so in women.
>>
>>36690386
did you mean /r9k/ or 4chan as a whole?
>>
>>36690306
Really? I think I'd prefer a girl who's on 4chan.
>>
>>36690451
I'm sure you would prefer that.
>>
>>36690236
You dumbass 90% of the robots in here would fuck anything hominid... and the other 10% would fuck everything else.
>>
>>36690463
I know of two: one cutie weeb who inherited /b/ from her brother, and one tripfag from /cgl/ with sjw tendencies.
The first is great, I wish I had gone after her more when we were in school together.
The second is at least better than normie, though not by much.
I still think that the probability of a girl being dateable, given she's on 4chan, is greater than the probability of her being dateable in general.
>>
Anyway, my goal is to wear basic bitch makeup and hopefully make it
>>
>>36690451
Same, don't think I would want any lasting relationship with a girl that has no experience on chans and the dark corners of the web.
Would feel like dating some alien, and that probably goes both ways.
>>
>>36690443
Both. (I'm not the previous anon)
You have a certain knowledge of the web to be here. Then you understand the social mechanism of r9k (and in general 4chan) and, because you talk here, you understand and relate with people here.
The only unknown is the country in which you live (in mine 4chan is something quite "foggy").
But this is mho, totally subjective. A real study on this could be interesting.
>>
>no qt fems from my country
Sometimes being a euro is suffering
>>
>>36690236
All I want is a deaf, blind, mute woman so I can roll her wheelchair out of the closet and fuck her at will any time I want. Is that really so much to ask for?
>>
>>36690443
>>36693017
But I don't think that every girl that's here is a "slag". Is probably that she'll be socially strange, or at least particular. That's not bad or good, it depends.
>>
Fuck you, fuck you, and...uh...fuck you.

I'm a diagnosed autistic woman, so some 7/10 who thinks she's quirky can eat me.

You don't know what it's like to have social anxiety or be awkward you salmon stinking vaginal discharge.
>>
>>36693371
not her but can I eat you?
>>
>>36693371
>I'm a diagnosed autistic woman
Be my gf!
>>
>>36693371
You're not an actual woman, you transfreak.
>>
>>36693393
Yeah, they say that until they meet me.

>>36693397
I hate trannies and consider them men in the vaginal equivalent of blackface. Try again.
>>
>>36693371
>you salmon stinking vaginal discharge.
you sure do have autism
>>
>>36693421
>Yeah, they say that until they meet me.
I promise I won't say it but it's not like I can force you to stop being a lonely loser because of retarded insecurities, so alright
>>
>girl
I'd excuse anything desu
>>
>>36693371
Kek. Social anxiety can be treated and crying here is not the solution.
My brother has autism. He started talking > 3 years. Me, my family and wonderful medics helped him and now he has a totally normal life. I know that there are different kind of autism, but if you're here you can probably make it and have a wonderful life (also a wonderful sexual/romantic life)
>>
File: images (3).jpg (18KB, 529x278px) Image search: [Google]
images (3).jpg
18KB, 529x278px
>>36693460
>I promise I won't say it
Are you sure? Even if i look and act like pic related
>>
probs. depends... if she has aspergers or some shit, probs not
>>
>>36693493
Yeah I still wouldn't say it
>>
When you're a 7/10+ girl anything is forgivable.
>>
>>36693531
Even being a crazy yandere girl who likes NTR?
>>
>>36693535
Well, if you like the type, I suppose... yep?
>>
>>36693531
Even having a phallus?
>>
>>36693371
OP here. Get over yourself.
>>
>>36693428
What up.

>>36693460
> lonely loser
> insecurities

I don't disagree. I only resent when someone else tries to lretend they understand me. I have nothing else but my validation.

>>36693477

> wonderful life

Fuck you. I'm nice, educated, funny, and generally a good person but I'm 25 and a virgin and it's because I'm an ugly autist.

Men can compensate for awkwardness with money and brains and personality. Women can't. Your brother is a perfect example.

>>36693531
Yeah, no fucking kidding.
>>
>>36693591
Put on some fucking makeup and get on Tinder.
>>
>>36693591
>Fuck you. I'm nice, educated, funny, and generally a good person but I'm 25 and a virgin and it's because I'm an ugly autist.
Please do be my gf then.
>>
>>36693581
> starts a thread humble bragging about her looks and being ~*~ autistic but nkt really~*~ for validation and male attention
> tells me to get over myself because I suggest you don't have real problems

Hey, kettle? Hi, I'm Pot. Sorry to say, but I think you're a nigger.
>>
>>36693604
Makeup on a horseface is still a horseface.

> also you cant put makeup on autism

>>36693621
People say that, never mean it.
>>
I would make a baby with her.
>>
So are you going to post a picture or are you going to keep over exaggerating your problems to seek sympathy?
>>
>>36693657
>People say that, never mean it.
I mean it though, give me a chance?
>>
>>36693657
Canadian anon here, Skype is Annoyingfatass
>>
>>36690236
95% of girls are autistic anyway so yes
>>
>>36693535

>yandere

Cool

>fucking other men

Kill yourself as soon as possible
>>
>>36690332
How bad is bad? When you say that, I imagine you like to cook males in a pot of boiling water as a roleplay for your obsession with African subcultures. He dies as you forget about him and instead yell at the mirror in a show of dominance against the weaker howler monkey.
>>
>>36690236

Basically anything short of murderous tendencies can be excused if a girl is 7/10 or higher
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.