[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

well anon? also post sweet movies about mental health. exclusively

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: as-good-as-it-gets.jpg?w=474.jpg (14KB, 474x312px) Image search: [Google]
as-good-as-it-gets.jpg?w=474.jpg
14KB, 474x312px
well anon?

also post sweet movies about mental health. exclusively non-normie films we must have standards
>>
File: hold me.jpg (334KB, 1460x1029px) Image search: [Google]
hold me.jpg
334KB, 1460x1029px
>>36690075
if it never gets any better then i will sink into depression again, except this time i'll give up. i will isolate myself and go mute

eventually i will save up enough to move away from everyone i know, i will discard all possessions, i will go to vegas and fuck a prostitute, maybe find out what caviar and champagne taste like, then i will kill myself

hopefully things get better
>>
>>36690075
It's 5 in the morning and i'm about to masturbate to a picture of some traps feet. If this is it then I sincerely hope that I don't wake up
>>
It is as good as it gets since everything is already planned out, and thank god for it. I wouldn't know how I'd manage if I still were to have hope for the future
>>
The Four Lions
>>
>>36690763
what the Hell anon please don't

lots of people live into old age while still being complete failures, you've just forgotten your ability to appreciate escapism. Anon if you're really at the end of all hope DROP trying to improve your life and put all your effort into forgetting, whether it's video games anime movies books
>>
>>36690950
>just live until old age so you can be an example of what happens when you don't get your shit straight to people more successful and attractive than you

Nah.
>>
File: misery.png (136KB, 407x444px) Image search: [Google]
misery.png
136KB, 407x444px
>>36690950
no the end of hope comes when you've accepted that you're not intelligent or determined enough to improve your station in life, and that you belong at the bottom.

although i'm not sure it seems to me like that's the point of the quote too, what if you can't improve? what if there is no hope? you can either kill yourself or just stop giving a fuck about what others think and make due with what you have. it's all about how you deal with shame maybe
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.