[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Man i dont know if its a robot thing, since my friendgroup i

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1493355104470s.jpg (7KB, 250x233px) Image search: [Google]
1493355104470s.jpg
7KB, 250x233px
Man i dont know if its a robot thing, since my friendgroup is build out of robots
> robot friends
> robot has friends
-> not a robot ?

so to the problem, my friends barley want to do a adventure or sth worth to rember, i can convince them a few times and they really like it but it exaust me to convince them every time.
I dont know anybody with the humor like them, and sb i feel so related to, so i cant find someone other to do stuff like vid realted with me man...

some robots got the same problem to go out of the shell but nobody to do it with ?

Vid related, the mindset i have pretty much catched

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNxh40ZS6FA
>>
>>36689668
You saved this picture from a /sci/ thread.
>>
>>36689706
no from /biz/
>>
>>36689668
You can't be serious anon. You're just a failed normie, or cyborg
>>
File: 1483994232837.jpg (10KB, 350x334px)
1483994232837.jpg
10KB, 350x334px
>>36689737
yeah i know i am a cyborg
I got nobody ...
>>
>>36689716
Oh okay then.

Anyway that video looks fake, I might not have any friends but I do take interest in observing people, I think the best you can hope for going to an interesting place, your english is shit and that video is German, so I guess go to your local mosque?

You should find a place where you can meet people that have similar interest in doing stuff like that.
>>
>>36689831
yeah sorry i dont speak long england, and i will run away from the jihad if i have saved up enough money.

I went to places like outdoor camps, and bushcraft and stuff but they all have i dont know, this kind of way worst redditor humor
>>
>>36689668
The problem is you're a weird normalfag and your friends are robot-leaning-cyborgs. Get some normalfag friends if you want to "do adventures". Learn to be content with just hanging out with your existing friends. And stop being a faggot
>>
>>36689887

yeah thats the problem, i am a fucking cyborg, cant fit in normie world and in robot world.

I would post on Cyborg9001 but there is no board like this fcking robot
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.