[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you feel about your dick size? Are you comfortable with

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 4

File: 24.jpg (199KB, 756x799px) Image search: [Google]
24.jpg
199KB, 756x799px
How do you feel about your dick size? Are you comfortable with it? How often do you wish you had a bigger dick?
>>
>>36688737
5inch dicklet and I'd bludgeon my own kitten to get an extra inch
>>
>>36688737
is that your dick OP? oooh... yea i can see why you worry.
>>
>>36688737
>tfw 7 inch dicklet
>>
>>36688737
why dont dicklets just start jelqing?
>>
>>36688737

My dick is bigger than yours and I don't have severe phimosis, I feel pretty good about it. Faggot.
>>
Mine is almost 7 and a half inches in length, but girth is bad... So yeah . Pencil here
>>
>>36688844
B/c theres no way it works
>>
5 inch but I'm a tranny so
>>
I'm indifferent to the size of my dick, because it's not like I'll ever have sex anyway.
>>
>>36688919
>theres no way it works
tell that to all the men who've made some real gainz by jelqing. it doesnt happen over night, it takes months before you see any real improvement. I've been jelqing 5 days a week for nearly 4 months and have gained almost a half inch in girth.
>>
>>36688964

How do you know your "gains" aren't just scarring and chronic inflammation?
>>
>>36688964
Sounds like a good way to fuckup your dick, and does it go away when you stop?
>>
>>36688964
I heard that your gains in jelqing ar actually torn meat and scar tissue and you are not able to sustain rock hard erection. Your dick gets bigger but softer.
>>
>>36689012

Check out the "injuries" section on any jelqing forum

Hundreds of guys with totally ruined dicks
>>
>>36688862
Mine is large, 8" or slightly above. Never measured girth but that seems fine too.

While I like have a big dick, I've only been with 3 girls, all long term gfs, and only one has been excited by the size and able to take all of it, and she turned out to be a cunt anyway.

I kind of feel like having a large dick is fairly pointless when all women are taught not to lust after huge cocks and that in doing so they are branded sluts.

While it's nice never having to worry about a woman rejecting me for inadequacy, a lot of the time I have to stop sex because it's hurting them.

The best part of having a long dong is being able to pull it out as a trump card when dudes try to out Alpha you. Some buff dude could be trying to belittle me and it's water off a ducks back because I know my dick is extremely likely at least an inch or two larger than his.

But that's just it, it feels like only dudes care about dick size...

>Tfw you'll never have a woman lust after your large member in an objectifying fashion
>>
>>36689045
Wow, did not mean to quote you >>36688862
>>
>>36688737
I'm really happy with my dick.

I think it is a good size for my body, it doesn't look too big or too small, even when flaccid. It has a nice vein on the stop side, and the head is a nice colour.

I also precome a lot, which I was a little insecure about when I was younger, but now I just see it as free lube. It is annoying when it manages to soak through your underpants and then starts darkening your pants, though.
>>
>>36689027
>>36689012
only if you have no clue what you're doing. Retards will squeeze their cock as hard as they can and wonder why they have injuries.
if done properly and with warm ups, theres a very fucking low chance you're going to inflict any sort of injury
>>36688987
>does it go away when you stop?
From what I've read, no. I've read posts from guys in PE forums say theyve been doing it for 8+ years, quit for a decade and still have their gains.
>>
>>36688844
I've read edging can help, this true?
>>
>>36688737

Constantly get told by Asian AMP whores that my dick is too big. Sometimes i feel its a curse
>>
File: 1486266596580.jpg (107KB, 551x600px) Image search: [Google]
1486266596580.jpg
107KB, 551x600px
>>36688737
>>36688737 (OP)
>How do you feel about your dick size?
It's okay, pretty small at 4'5 inches, though.

>Are you comfortable with it?
I am, actually.

>How often do you wish you had a bigger dick?
Not much anymore, the occasional wish comes by, but I'm pretty satisfied with my dicklet most of the time.
>>
sick fuck who gets off on people talking about their dick size
>>
>>36689504
>is on 4chan
>thinks this is sick

at least it's not pedophilia, scat or necrophilia
>>
>>36688737
6" but I'd give you an inch for my foreskin back.
>>
>>36688737
It's alright, GF likes it a lot and I can't go all the way in since it hurts her a lot.
I am cut since I had infections when I was little so it had to be done.
7,5 inch length and 6,5 inch girth.
>>
I'm a handlet and my dick feels really small so I know I'm fucked.
>>
Everytime I think about jelqing I remember that it destroy your penis

Don't fall for this meme
>>
Mi dick is about 15/16cm, a mediocre size I admit.

The thing is that I have a lot of foreskin and I dont know what would happen if I try to pull it back. Can I have sex with my foreskin covering my whole dick?

Im 23 and a virgin, but I am a 6-7/10 and Im having luck with tinder in the last few weeks so maybe theres a chance I will make it soon.
>>
>Dick looks tiny as shit while flaccid
>Big as fuck while hard
Hmm.....and sometimes i wonder about myself
>>
>finally FINALLY get a qt virgin gf
>very shy in bed etc
>yesterday starts asking me all kinds of things about my dick
>how long is it
>whys it so pink
>have you seen another guy before
>bigger is better right

Then she said mine was cute.
Over before it began isn't it boys
>>
>>36689177

>if done properly and with warm ups, theres a very fucking low chance you're going to inflict any sort of injury

What is the chance? Give me some odds.

Oh, wait, you can't, because there is zero data demonstrating the rate of complications.
>>
>>36688737
>Are you comfortable with it?
No but it won't be used for it's intented purpose so that's pretty irrelevant.
>>
>>36690174
not that anon, but realistically you're not really going to hurt yourself if you do it properly.
People hurt themselves by applying too much pressure, jelqing while erect, not doing warm ups, excessive jelqing, or jelqing the glans.
So long as everything is done properly and in moderation, you're not going to break your penis. People have been jelqing for decades (not sure when this technique was first introduced, but I do know its nothing new), its not some internet meme tricking guys into mangling their dicks.
everytime I've read about someone injuring themselves by jelqing, it comes from someone whos been doing it for about a week; how hard is it to believe beginners make mistakes?
You can choose to believe its a dick destroying method, or you can choose to believe its given people positive results, either way, "there is zero data demonstrating the rate of complications", so I suppose its a "make what you want of it" kind of deal.
>>
7.1 inches.
Pretty perfect I feel.
Could have been a bit more girthy, but at the same time maybe not. It feels pretty perfect to be honest.
Had ot been any bigger I think maybe it'd been hard to fuck like a beast and that's what I like to do. Were it any bigger I'd probably kill with my dick. And I always get the job done so why wouldn't I be happy.
Feels good man.
>>
>barely any lewdness itt
Is this board changing again?
>>
>>36690464
I think unless you already have a tiny useless dick there is no point in even trying to jelq. Too risky, even when done properly some people suffer the consequences. I'd rather have a very average penis than risk permanently ruining it for a slightly bigger penis.
>>
I'm maybe 6.4in
fairly thick

fucked a few guys with it, and they absolutely loved it
remember, gays!
Thickness>Length
>>
File: 1484981112596.png (67KB, 334x229px) Image search: [Google]
1484981112596.png
67KB, 334x229px
>be asian
>small dick
>be bottom faggot anyway

Didn't turn out too badly, eh.
>>
>>36688825
That dick is beautiful, shut up. I would sit on it in a heartbeatif OP was a sweetie.
>>
>tfw used to have a 7 incher in my teens, that was pretty girthy too
>now can only get up to 6 inches, and can't even get hard from sex, but only blowjobs

What's going on?
>>
Girls I've showed it to seemed to like it
I wish I was a bit bigger desu
>>
I'm 6" but I have too much foreskin and it's embarrassing. I'm not going to remove it because fuck the jews

>>36688844
because it just fucks your dick up retard
>>
>>36688737
7 by 6. No curve, perfect shaped head, overall aesthetic dick. I wouldn't change a thing. Thanks Dad! (9 inch freak)
>>
File: 7878456456.jpg (26KB, 350x222px) Image search: [Google]
7878456456.jpg
26KB, 350x222px
8 inches here and haven't used it in years
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.