[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

my girlfriend left me for a 45 year old. she's 19. how

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (68KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68KB, 640x640px
my girlfriend left me for a 45 year old. she's 19.

how do i snap her out of it?
>>
HA HA HA.... give it up loser.

Get going while the going is good.

Don't be cap'n-save-a-hoe let 'er go.
>>
Tou need to move on then go eeeewwww when she hitd you back up for that yung hung
>>
>>36688084
>>36688102
it's fucking disgusting
i rather wish she turned into a lesbian
>>
>>36688050
You don't. She's made her choice. If she's willing to leave you for any reason save abuse, then she's not worth your time.
>>
>>36688050
Make him die of a heart attack.
>>
>>36688050
me on the right

sorry bro
>>
File: jbp.jpg (179KB, 698x430px) Image search: [Google]
jbp.jpg
179KB, 698x430px
>>36688158

Hey if it makes you feel any better:

I was dating this hot italian babe for two years, I met her through my buddy who was fucking her sister.

Anyways about a two years later he told me that their 50 yo nigger neighbour ended up fucking both sisters... not at the same time... but both of 'em.

I was first disgusted thinking what a fucking whores.... then I kinda regretted the fact that I could of also fucked her little sister if I had tried, afterall she was just my buddy's fuck friend.

Now I have a great girl who's not a whore and I've a baby too.

So don't worry bro... I've literally god's truth been there, so don't worry, the sting fades.

let her go, she's a slutbag and you can't eat her pussy anymore cuz it has grandpa semen fermentation.
>>
>>36688709
>10 pm, browsing 4chan
>someone starts knocking on my apartment door
>not quite banging, just knocking really fast and forcefully
>sit still and wait, hoping they'll fuck off
>5min later they haven't, I open the door
>it's Jordan Peterson
>wants to know if I'd like to buy a DVD Extended Collection (this is what he actually calls it) of his lectures
>tell him no but he's really enthusiastic and I feel bad so I end up buying two anyway
>after this he asks if I want to buy a new kind of air filter, says he's got several in his truck, keeps hyping them up
>I say no, he seems really disappointed and kind of upset with himself
>he leaves
>look out the window and he's pulling out in a white pickup with like twenty stand-up air purifiers in boxes in the back
wtf
>>
>>36688709
what's really fucked up is she was the valedictorian of our highschool and goes to an ivyleague school

how dumb can a smart person be?
>>
>>36688766

No... that's not really fucked up... otherwise it would have been the subject, what's really fucked up is that she's a whore.

Anyway, don't worry, it may feel like a blow to your ego but you should be thankful that she was honest with her whoredom and saved you from wasting your life on a cumrag... now you are free to fuckup again!
>>
>>36688972
would anon hate me if i'm a 33 year old trying to date my neighbor's daughter at 18 yo ? we've gone to the movies a few times. she's into me

it's not lust. i really care for her
>>
>>36688050
you don't
you dodge a bullet
>>
She is a gold digger.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.