[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>you have an unbroken genetic link that spans billions of

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 7

File: lellink.png (31KB, 243x289px) Image search: [Google]
lellink.png
31KB, 243x289px
>you have an unbroken genetic link that spans billions of years back to the very first organism that ever existed
>this line will end with you because you're too afraid to talk to a girl
>>
>>36687358
Don't make me like myself anon
>>
>>36687358
you're making the assumption that I give a shit about muh genes.

There's literally billions of organisms that failed to reproduce. Their slightly-randomized genes didn't get mixed with other slightly-randomized genes to make different slightly-randomized genes. Wooo. Big fucking deal.
>>
>unbroken chain
This is disengenous. As unbroken as it may be, it's convuluted beyond all literal understanding. I don't feel bad ending a chain that is knotted to all fuck.
>>
>>36687358
I have a brother.
Origini
>>
File: WE WUZ KANGZ.jpg (639KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
WE WUZ KANGZ.jpg
639KB, 1920x1080px
WE WUZ KANGZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ MUH DNA
>>
>>36687358
My brothers and sisters have kids so who cares.
>>
File: fatwhite.jpg (5KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
fatwhite.jpg
5KB, 300x168px
>>36687544
MUH PURE ARYAN GENETICS MUST BE PASSED ON
>>
You can't rationalize or shame an assberger beta into talking to a girl, they'll just rationalize all the excuses of "Why no to" rather than creating excuses "Why I should".

This is the difference between beta and the other type.... beta makes up reason not to try.

Fuck'em their seed deserves to die-off... last thing the world needs is a population explosion of bitchbois.
>>
>>36687674
Stopping us from reproducing doesn't make us die off. Every kid born has some percentage chance to to turn out as one of us.
>>
>>36687724
This desu. We might as well know better what children need to turn out more assertive if we become a parent.
>>
File: 1434945024350.gif (1MB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1434945024350.gif
1MB, 300x300px
Maybe my ancestors should have passed me down some more desirable genes if they wanted me to reproduce
>tfw cucking untold millions of ancestors out of passing on their genes
>>
File: IMG_3465.png (8KB, 684x560px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3465.png
8KB, 684x560px
>>36688163
Uh no, chances are your ancestors have more than 1 genetic line you autist
>>
File: 01_1.jpg (25KB, 300x274px) Image search: [Google]
01_1.jpg
25KB, 300x274px
>not putting an end to billions of years of pointless suffering and struggle
>>
File: 78664437.jpg (52KB, 443x332px) Image search: [Google]
78664437.jpg
52KB, 443x332px
>>36687358
haha fuck you op. sincerely
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.