[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello guys. Something horrible has happened to me today. To clear

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 2

File: 1a.png (45KB, 878x314px) Image search: [Google]
1a.png
45KB, 878x314px
Hello guys. Something horrible has happened to me today. To clear it up, I am a female fan, and not a gay male nor a trap. I'm sorry if that offends anyone.

>discover TheReportOfTheWeek's channel
>get charmed by food reviews and podcasts revealing his osum personality
>develop a crush, becoming vulnerable
>listen to hours long podcasts, watch every food review that comes out
>defend him on his Youtube channel and subreddit, taking downvotes and BS
>make videos, one of which took days to make
>make a shitty fan art drawing for him and write him listener letters
> get blocked on subreddit, Twitter, and Youtube channel because "your harassment and threatening messages (across multiple sites) are not tolerated here."
>tweet him from other Twitter account saying that you haven't done anything and it's crappy to get crapped on for whatever assumption he's made as to who you are or what you did
>get blocked on that account too...

I've browsed 4chan before and seen multiple posts about him that keep showing up here among other places.
Has anyone ever been banned, berated or told off by favorite food reviewer for seemingly no reason? Is this a common occurrence? If it's not, why me? Why has he flown off on the handle on me, a real, loyal fan?
>>
probably because you were being fucking creepy, which is quite the accomplishment if you're female
>>
Maybe you shouldn't have harassed and threatened people, you fucking psychopath.
>>
>>make videos, one of which took days to make
post vids
>>
>>36686548
Read the screenshot or don't comment. There was a specific accusation.
>>
>>36686646
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELsHAsZ2khs

This desu. This took a really long time to make cos I had to edit out the Hello Everyone in the beginning and gather all the videos and they were out of order a bit so I put them in order and all that.
>>
>>36686742
nice vids i watched them
>>
Tbh I wouldnt want some landwhale TWD fan try to pull me into her orbit either. He made the right choice.
>>
>>36686742
You know he can be very self conscious. He might have thought you were making fun of him.
>>
>>36686998
Um... he's a thewalkingdead fan.
>>
>>36687016
But when someone explains that nothing you said was threats (or harassment, wut) and he just shat on a real fan and he responds that way...its just... how many other fans has he falsely accused? and just decided to double down on it? I know he's self conscious but this is not cool. I can be paranoid as well but Id listen if someone was upset that they got wrongly accused. I hate being falsely accused of stuff. It feels like I've been suffocated.
>>
>>36687097
Why do women have to start shit like this? You're obviously creeping him out. You're not entitled to his affection.
>>
>>36687097
You sound like you've been cured of your crush.
>>
>>36687097
You know how much shit this guy must get from people on the internet everyday? He's bound to be overly cautious.
>>
>>36687097
You know he has been stalked by people before, including someone who broke into his house. And he tends to be paranoid. He probably thinks you are a troll, and of course a troll would claim to be a "real fan."
>>
>>36686497
>>36687097
he was extremely paranoid for a while, and probably rightly so. people were fucking with him a lot last year. i remember seeing posts on his subreddit from one flirty "female fan" at some point where he was responding genuinely, even though it seemed like an obvious troll. this was right before all the gangstalking stuff. i get the feeling that this person was trying to get close to him to fuck him over in a chris chan sort of way. i don't know if anything actually happened or if this person was related to all of that but i wouldn't be surprised if he's extremely wary of supposed female fans or anyone who shows too much interest at all, at this point.

if you really like him, just watch his videos and appreciate him from afar. he seems like a nice enough guy but you can't blame him for being suspicious of strangers at this point and you are a stranger after all, even if you're a fan.
>>
>>36687131
Where do I creep him out? How? With what?
It says I was blocked for threatening him and harassing him. Obviously he has the wrong girl. Show me any tweet or post that is "creepy."
>>
>>36686497
Reverse the genders for a second and think about what would happen if you were a guy and he was a girl in this situation, see how you feel about it
>>
>>36687186
>>36687187
Guys, I get being overly cautious but if someone goes through THESE LENGTHS to look like a real fan and is secretly someone threatening and harassing him on whatever site there's something very wrong with them. It's not all that plausible so he should at least think before he jumps the gun on real fans.
>>36687239
I present normally. I don't tell him I have a crush on him or anything like that btw. This could've happened to like, any other real fan.

ALSO, nobody broke into his house and he never claimed that. The stalker got his photos from his grandma's obituary. There are no physical signs like a photo frame, etc on any of the photos. Its obvious they're digital. He said that nothing ever came of the stalker - they never actually showed up and did anything they threatened to. Not that that makes it NOT a scary experience, just pointing that out.
>>
This guy is a fucking cunt and he's been caught shilling his own channel on here before, posting multiple threads per day across several boards and conversing in them with his distinctly recognizable retard writing style. He also plays up his r9k persona so idiots here will relate to him and he made up all that stalking shit too. Fuck reviewbrah, I know he checks the archives for mentions of him on here too
>>
>>36687320
yeah I know you're reading this you cunt, eat shit you fucker
>>
>>36687305
What are you talking about lol? I don't do anything except what any other fan does. Tons of people have spent days and days painting portraits for him. This isn't some case where Im breathing on him or telling how much I love him. I act NORMAL. And its obvious you didn't rea dthe screenshot - he thinks I'm someone who's been threatening and harassing him across multiple sites.
I get that you have an issue with gender double standards and people being creepy and so do I, but don't falsely flag stuff as being that sort of situation before actually reading what OP says.
>>
>>36687305
It's NOT the same thing AT ALL....
>>
>>36687305
If he was a girl, it'd be the same damn thing. That's not the issue here. He's not creeped out. He's read and responded to my letters before, its actually a thing with his fans - he asks people to make fan art and write him letters. So stop making idiotic assumptions. He's taken everything I do as genuine and been fine with everything until NOW. SEE. THE. SCREENSHOT.
>>
>>36687258
I doubt any of us necessarily know all the things you wrote. It's kind of sad to be locked out if you're really just an innocent fan, but I don't know how we can help. Try apologising and explaining the situation as politely and humbly as you can to whoever you can, I guess.
>>
>>36687378
I'm sorry, I don't believe you. I think you're mistaken. He specifically said they never showed up to his house. It was just some idiotic person spreading vitriol across multiple platforms saying he's gonna show up and knows his night route. He said he never did. I could link the VORW where he says it but I don't feel like it. You can find it by browsing his videos for around.. September 2016 or later.
>>
>>36687362
>being this shit at critical thinking
>shiggydiggy-ya shiggyay shiggyay
but you're just an RPfag anyway I know youre not this bad at critical thinking
>>
>>36687384
The screenshot tells us nothing. Give us your reddit username so we can read your post history.
>>
>>36687399
Hmm. I mean, I would link to my accounts but idk if that's a good idea here. I swear I never said anything that could be misinterpreted as a threat or harassment by anybody just trying to read what their fans say though.
I've asked someone, the person I was tweeting him with who he seems to be friendly with, if anything I said seemed inappropriate or like that and he said no and asked for me for him to give me another chance.

idk, maybe he'll change his mind. I'll continue watching the videos yeah. I'm not going to start actually doing what he accused me of doing and shitting on him everywhere or ruining his channel or anything like that. I'll always tell thetruth about how good his channel is. This still sucks tho lol.
>>
>>36687439
ok..shoujojigoku. It's better to just read all my comments on the subreddit cos I think they're still up. Just cos, I post in other plcaes too and I dont wnat you to give up browsing my comments.
>>
>>36687315
>I present normally. I don't tell him I have a crush on him or anything like that btw. This could've happened to like, any other real fan.
you're looking at this from a very self-focused perspective.

>ALSO, nobody broke into his house and he never claimed that. The stalker got his photos from his grandma's obituary. There are no physical signs like a photo frame, etc on any of the photos. Its obvious they're digital. He said that nothing ever came of the stalker - they never actually showed up and did anything they threatened to. Not that that makes it NOT a scary experience, just pointing that out.
i never said he was actually gangstalked or that anyone broke into his house. i know that they got the photos from the internet. however, there were people saying crazy shit to him and people obsessively posting about him and trying to make him look psycho until they actually made him go slightly crazy. and they were delighted by the results.

>Guys, I get being overly cautious but if someone goes through THESE LENGTHS to look like a real fan and is secretly someone threatening and harassing him on whatever site there's something very wrong with them. It's not all that plausible so he should at least think before he jumps the gun on real fans.
you don't get it. i just said that someone was literally doing exactly that. and there WAS something very wrong with the person/people doing it. i'd say just leave him alone. i know it sucks for you but you're not trying to understand the situation from his perspective.

if you really must do something about it, then why did you tweet him directly instead of contacting the subreddit mod team like they said you could? maybe they could explain exactly what happened.
>>
how old are you femanon, do you want to date him?
>>
>>36686497
Listen, all this proves is that Reportoftheweek is a massive faggot.

Sorry, but you don't treat "real fans" like this.

I'm gonna get trolled for talking shit about Reviewbrah but he is a sperg; don't even try to deny it. He doesn't get a free pass for his sperg behavior for whatever reason. Sorry, but maybe become a fan of someone better next time.
>>
So this is your hand and Im supposed to believe you're a woman?

http://i.imgur.com/rJXOdNR.png
>>
>>36687495
>. SEE. THE. SCREENSHOT.
>>>
>>36687459
What are you even saying? I also contacted the subreddit moderator team. Don't assume I didn't. And you're responding to things that aren't written to you. Someone here claimed that his house was literally broken into. I was responding to them.
And I've already considered that he's paranoid from the general shite he gets but just blowing off someone whose done all that when there were no threats or harassment doesn't seem cool. Whoever you're talking about did it on their very same account. This, this is him connecting me with some other account falsely. Idk what other account that is, but yeah. He specifically said I've threatened him across multiple sites. That never happened. Of course I'm not going to give him so much leeway that I'm going to be like 'oh wow, this is okay, Im not even going to be sad or upset at all, this isnt his fault at all, I shouldnt blame him at all'
>>
File: reviewtard.png (861KB, 862x1860px) Image search: [Google]
reviewtard.png
861KB, 862x1860px
>>36687548
>Listen, all this proves is that Reportoftheweek is a massive faggot.
Oh absolutely, this guy is a total cunt. Pic related, here he is making fun of a paranoid man with a genuine mental illness. Robots need to stop falling for his eccentric persona already, he clearly just plays it up for the viewers. He shills his channel on here all the time and he's even talked himself in a VORW about his various advertising campaigns for his channel, in which he utilizes hundreds of throwaway spam accounts to drive traffic towards his channel.
>>
>>36687677
>And you're responding to things that aren't written to you.
you addressed this to me directly.
>ALSO, nobody broke into his house and he never claimed that. The stalker got his photos from his grandma's obituary. There are no physical signs like a photo frame, etc on any of the photos. Its obvious they're digital. He said that nothing ever came of the stalker - they never actually showed up and did anything they threatened to. Not that that makes it NOT a scary experience, just pointing that out.
my final piece of advice: stop whining like a dumb cunt and leave him alone.

also, fuck off from here.
>>
>>36687733
I don't think he shills here or on /ck/ anymore (he did in the past), but his persona is definitely a type of role playing for the camera/radio.

People will defend him because "he's down to earth just like me" but that's bullshit too; as you can see in his personal relations with others or even his past 4chan posts he's just yet another paranoid autist.

I do like how he's taking free patreon money from retards though.
>>
Sorry to hear that OP, people are cunts. At least you know he's not worthy of your fandom now
>>
>>36687912
his video persona is autist so saying that he's an autist based on real life interactions doesn't really prove much.
>>
>>36687320
>He also plays up his r9k persona so idiots here will relate to him

it's amazing how a lot of faggots do this. eggmancunt comes to mind. hell a lot come to mind. literally every famous r9k "personality" and all the fembot whores especially did this
>>
The guy looks like an asshole.

Dont get too bent out of shape, OP was starstruck
>>
>>36686497
reviewbrah's board is /fit/, you stupid bitch
>>
>>36687480
I read it. Your posts aren't anything out of the ordinary.

Pretty unjustified ban IMO. Disappointed in Reviewbrah.
>>
>>36687764
>my final piece of advice: stop whining like a dumb cunt and leave him alone. also, fuck off from here.

/thread
>>
I know OP from other sites/chat services, super obsessive over reviewbreh, not surprising in the slightest she got banned from his shit.
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.