[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw realize you could buy slaves back in time and fuck

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

File: adsop.png (208KB, 402x302px) Image search: [Google]
adsop.png
208KB, 402x302px
>tfw realize you could buy slaves back in time and fuck the shit outta them
>>
>>36685837
A past relative of mine did that. Blew his inheritance on a bunch of slave wives and created a huge family with them.
>>
You still can in some countries
>>
Just imagine being some Roman soldier retiring from the army and setting up a farming estate on conquered land with your conquered slaves. Imagine only taking female slaves and making babies with your slaves and selling off your sons. Imagine having a mother daughter fuck slave ranch.
>>
File: 1446462686384.jpg (368KB, 840x700px) Image search: [Google]
1446462686384.jpg
368KB, 840x700px
>>36685837
>tfw you realize you can still do do this in many countries if you can afford it
>>
>>36685895
The heck? Where did this happen?
>>
>>36685895

My am I laughing so hard at this?
>>
File: mulato.jpg (40KB, 468x417px) Image search: [Google]
mulato.jpg
40KB, 468x417px
>tfw no mulatto sex slave
>>
>>36686109
Confirmed for not knowing anything about Rome, slavery wasn't for life and all children of slaves were Roman citizens
>>
>>36686199
> slavery wasn't for life and all children of slaves were Roman citizens

I'm googling around, but I can't find anything backing up these statements. Could you help me out?
>>
>>36686170
USA, not too long before the civil war. Basically what happened was his father died and a pretty big inheritance was split among him and his siblings. They did things like invest their money and such. This guy instead though, bought a small farm, nothing of note, and six slave women to live with him and help him run it. He also though had a huge family with them, like 40 children among all of them, something ridiculous. If you can imagine, this guy was swimming in slave pussy, like probably fucking multiple slave wives every day. Considering how many kids were had, there had to have been times where he literally had all of them pregnant at the same time.

A happy ending too from what I understand since despite the civil war and emancipation, they still stayed together as a family. Guess he really loved them and they loved him, and were a giant happy family together.

>>36686175
I still remark how funny of a situation it is compared to his siblings (my side of the family) who did stuff like move up north to start businesses or marry other wealthy folks. This guy was like the black sheep, but he ended up probably being the happiest. A cozy simple life on his little farm, surrounded by a bunch of wives and small army of kids they kept pumping out.
>>
File: 1493142202634.jpg (168KB, 1100x733px) Image search: [Google]
1493142202634.jpg
168KB, 1100x733px
>>36685837
You still can...you loveable dipshit you.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.