[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just discovered that my onetis is depressed, and is taking medication

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: 1488265040616.png (10KB, 530x637px) Image search: [Google]
1488265040616.png
10KB, 530x637px
Just discovered that my onetis is depressed, and is taking medication because of that
What's the next step guys? Do I have a chance now?
>>
I don't mean to take advanteage of her, but being honest with myself, this can be a way to approach her I mean... HELP ME GUYS PLS DON'T LET ME DIE !
>>
>>36685996
Use it as an excuse to get closer to her. She probably wouldn't have touched you with a 10 foot pole, but you can now be her shoulder to cry on. She'll see you're there for her and maybe give you a chance. Either that or she's gonna use you as an emotional tampon and keep riding Chad's cock.
>>
>>36685389

DONT ARCHIVE ME FAGGOTS !!

>>36686413

That's my plan, but I'm scared of being there for her and then getting dumped for Chad, I must do it correctly !
>>
>>36686979
If she's a whore she will dump you for Chad like they always do, but if she's a nice person you have a chance. Do your best to hide your powe level and you'll be fine.
>>
>>36687217

She's a nice chistian girl tho, and of course, still a virgin. I don't even know if she ever kissed but I don't care. I'm still insecure about it, cuz she knows I'm depressed too. Is it too late?
>>
>>36687281
Definetly not. Use the fact that she's nice and not a whore as a confidence boost and go get her.
>>
File: 1488908835735.jpg (35KB, 484x497px) Image search: [Google]
1488908835735.jpg
35KB, 484x497px
>>36687797

Oh my God... this is the first sopportive advice someone ever gave me on R9k... Thanks anon, I'll never forget you
>>
>>36685389
From the context you've provided I can tell you likely have been interacting with her as a friend from the get go. You'll have very tough luck if you keep it that way, since you're leaving all the decisions towards a relationship on her part. That's why when usually someone more assertive that likes her comes out and asks her out you're the apparent emotional tampon or something.

But now since she opened up to you she might be expecting you to remain an orbiter that cares about her and take years to see you as a romantic interest while the assertive route is no more an option 80% of the time after you've friendzoned yourself.

All I can say is good luck and see where you can be more assertive.
>>
File: 1487495382575.png (97KB, 482x427px) Image search: [Google]
1487495382575.png
97KB, 482x427px
>>36688332

I've know her for some years, and she's older, when I met her I was underage still. she's 20 and I'm 18. I DO THINK that she tried to make a move but I was too autistic to notice at the time I belive. I feel so shtty about it but well shit
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.