[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"Stacking my bands all the way to the top, all the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

File: lil-uzi-vert3_o0ydq6.jpg (25KB, 348x440px) Image search: [Google]
lil-uzi-vert3_o0ydq6.jpg
25KB, 348x440px
>"Stacking my bands all the way to the top, all the way till my bands fallin off"
>"Everytime that you leave your spot, your girlfriend calls me like "Come on over""
>five seconds later in the song
>"I MIGHT BLOW MY BRAINS OUT"
>"XANNY HELP THE PAIN OUT. PLEASE XANNY MAKE IT GO AWAY"

This is what's considered sad music in 2017. Bragging about living a Chad life then talking about how you want to die.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zgmvg-zzctI

What went wrong?

I kinda want to support the dude because he's a manlet and a weeaboo but this still pisses me off
>>
>>36685070
He's a rapper with drug issues, what do you expect my man? Other guys like Future and NAV talk about making money and fucking bitches but also talk about overdosing on whatever they're taking/ feeling better after taking whatever
>>
>>36685070
I think it's widely considered a turn up song and ppl do the fake depressed thing tongue in cheek. The song does suck though
>>
>Lil Uzi Vert - XO TOUR Llif3 (Produced By TM88)

what
>>
>>36685070
Is he talking about those silly bands things from like five years ago or some other kind of wrist band?
>>
>>36685554
fit-bits
get with the times dude
>>
>>36685606
what

was he really talking about fit-bits
>>
>>36686283
Bands stand for rubber bands, because they use those to keep their stacks of cash together.

And while I like the song and wouldn't be surprised thats how he really feels, it's still retarded. But Uzi is aight
>>
>>36685070
>XANNY

i thought it was Johnny, was wondering who johnny was, like is this guy bent
>>
File: IMG_20170422_100804.jpg (55KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170422_100804.jpg
55KB, 540x540px
honestly youre all so autistic i couldnt not respond.
>>
>>36685070
Get a life you sack of shit. Nobody is making you listen to Lil Uzi. Kendrick Lamar has the most popular rap song in the world right now, you have plenty of other options. If you don't like kendrick you can listen to Joey Bada$$, Danny brown, Vince staples, and Migos who have all put out critically acclaimed albums in the last 12 months. If you're not listening to music you like it's your fault.
>>
Why do black people always but lil or yung in their names

yo im the new rapper my names yung taequan
>>
>>36688150
you have an elder who takes you under his/her wing thus you become his little one
>so for example if your elder is gigs and you follow him you will be known as lil gigs

>but that is how it originated, now fuckboi rappers just do it for affect
>>
mumble rap was a mistake
>>
>>36685070

This is what happed: Stop listening to dumbfuck music made for people with double digit IQs...
>>
>>36688209
umm i'm sorry but that is not how greentext works. also, "gigs?" what a shitty rap name.
>>
>>36687995
>unironically defending shitty nog musik

White people having bought the rap meme is the most amazing trick the musik industry pulled.
>>
>>36688502
Lil Uzi is garbage tier rap.
If you can't appreciate good rap, well, explains why you are on this board.
>>
everyone calling this song shit
nobody can even comprehend what he is talkin about lmlao
hes talking how fame took all his friends away, how hes all alone
also i think his girl left him
>>
>>36688577
I am on this board because I dont have friends not because I dont want to listen to generic blackman # 245 talk about hard ghetto life over an electronic beat
>>
>>36688703
This.

I can't believe people unironically still prop this shit up. You have nothing in common with this faggot if you're a robot.

You can't be a robot if you're famous to any degree. You can be depressed, you can abuse drugs, but you can't be disenfranchised like a robot.

And the '''''''''''''music''''''''''''' is shit, literally advertising fucking failure to people and getting other kids into drugs and shit.

>another song about popping xanax in 2017

lol
>>
>>36688692
Then give it all up, give your money to charity, shave your fucking head, get your tats lasered off and move to europe and work in a fucking grocery store if you want your normal life back, nigga. Not hard.

He's just jacking himself off with his own fake misery.
>>
File: sing.png (38KB, 1054x526px) Image search: [Google]
sing.png
38KB, 1054x526px
XO tour is fire with Ps and Qs. I hated Uzi at first but the more i listened to his music i started liking him more.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqflC-as2Qo
>>
BABY I AM NOT AFRAID TO

DIE

PUSH ME TO THE EDGE

ALL MY FRIENDS ARE DEAD

ALMYFRENDSAREDEEEEEEED
>>
>>36688798
why would anyone do that anon
are you a child
>>
>>36687995
>Listening to rap
Rap and punk are the lowest tier of music. In fact if that's you're favorite genre I'd say you can't appreciate music
>>
>>36688863
>y would i fix my problem anon
My bad, I forgot he's just fronting for mumble money.
>>
>>36687995
>Migos
>critically acclaimed album
God I hate this world. Migos sound like literal nigger culture satire
>>
>>36689031

You played yourself

Culture is a masterpiece
>>
I think that being famous creates a certain type of loneliness that you can only understand if you feel it. Everyone wants something from you, and you don't feel happy even though you have everything you could ever want. A lot of really rich and famous people are depressed as fuck
>>
goddamn i fucking hate niggers

this probably isnt original
>>
> almost 70 million views
fucking hell
>>
>>36689053
I like Migos but Culture is boring af.
>>
>>36688150

Yung Lean. White rapper from Sweden. So get rekt fggt.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.