[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>fat girl >70 matches on tinder in first day i dont get

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_3814.jpg (87KB, 770x770px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3814.jpg
87KB, 770x770px
>fat girl
>70 matches on tinder in first day

i dont get it? why do brads have low standards
>>
>he things being fat matters
you naive child
>>
>>36684580
>phoneposter
>shilling lil peep

leave
>>
>>36684580
Fat girls ALSO have vaginas.
>>
Women play the game of life on easy difficulty.

More news at 11.
>>
>>36684580
A good half the guys on Tinder swipe right on literally everyone. Most of them are losers just as ugly as us, though
>>
how fat we talkin?

i dont consider girls fat until theyre in the mid to high 200s.

which is what i like
>>
File: 1491799268450.jpg (34KB, 535x462px) Image search: [Google]
1491799268450.jpg
34KB, 535x462px
>>36684580
Brad here. Regularly get laid through tinder.

It's because tinder is a hook up site. Not a dating site. A girl doesn't need to be a great catch if you're just planning on having a one night stand. There's a pretty big difference between GF material and fuckhole material. The novelty of fucking a new girl will carry you through the session, even if she's not very attractive. Besides, everyone knows fattys and uggos are desperate for love and always put out on the first date with barely any romancing necessary.

Also, when Brads and Chads go to brag to their friends about how many girls they've fucked, the only thing that comes to question is the total number. Not the quality of the woman. Even an ugly woman is another notch on your belt.
>>
>>36684580
great facts to back up those hot opinions
>>
>>36684855
175. I'm fat lol
origgg
>>
>>36684580
It always blows me away that guys like this are attractive enough that women will willingly fuck them. He looks like a fucking joke with his try-hard tattoos/piercings and his pink outfit.
>>
>>36685402
>175. I'm fat lol
Are you tall?
>>
>>36685433
>He looks like a fucking joke

What are you talking about loooool I'd do anything he wanted me to he's hot af
>>
>>36685472
No, I'm average 5'5
>>
File: Believe.jpg (86KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
Believe.jpg
86KB, 1200x675px
>>36685904
>BMI 29.1
Well, you can run and control your caloric intake. You can do it.
>>
>>36685950
>running instead of dieting
stop
>>
>>36685433
try and fathom the mind of a below average intelligence female and you will understand

these are the kinds of female that are impressed by clearly try hard, loser, no-future, dumb "brads". shitty people attract shitty people, go figure
>>
>>36686047
Why not both? Not even memeing, it worked for me.
>>
3 questions:

>1. Any idea what % of single females are on tinder?
>2. Of the females on tinder, what % of them have hooked up on it?
>3. What % of males on tinder have had hooked up on it (or at least with a 5/10+ girl)

This is for countries like USA, Aus, UK etc
>>
>>36684580
wide nets faggot

swipe ye on everyone and sort later is how tindr works for guys unless youre actually willing to sort through hundreds of boring roastie whore profiles
>>
File: r9ktindergame.png (198KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
r9ktindergame.png
198KB, 1440x2560px
Alright anons got this chick on tinder. Dubs to send a message you like. You guys are pretty good at ruining my chances so let's see if she replies to whatever you say.
>>
File: 080.jpg (9KB, 200x230px) Image search: [Google]
080.jpg
9KB, 200x230px
You're all idiots.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.