[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey robots, why am I unable to find any females that aren't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 20170430_231119.jpg (224KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
20170430_231119.jpg
224KB, 1600x1200px
Hey robots, why am I unable to find any females that aren't either whales or whores? Is there something wrong with me or am I just retarded?
>>
how are you meeting them

is it by any chance in online dating
>>
File: JBPEPE.jpg (56KB, 284x284px) Image search: [Google]
JBPEPE.jpg
56KB, 284x284px
If you use the same bait you will catch the same kind of fish.... you're attracting whales and whores because women tend to date socially horizontal or upward basically if you get women under 5 it is because you yourself hold a rating of 5 to the other sex. Get your game up and stop shunning whales and whores the way that decent women shun you.
>>
>>36684168
Nah I'm in school
>>
>>36684135
>whores
This is the way of the Western world.
>>
>>36684135
You look about 14 buddy, all the women you can find right now are even dumber than you are.

Give it 10 years and try again. Videogames are pretty good.
>>
>>36684249
>me
>10 pm, browsing 4chan
>someone starts knocking on my apartment door
>not quite banging, just knocking really fast and forcefully
>sit still and wait, hoping they'll fuck off
>5min later they haven't, I open the door
>it's Jordan Peterson
>wants to know if I'd like to buy a DVD Extended Collection (this is what he actually calls it) of his lectures
>tell him no but he's really enthusiastic and I feel bad so I end up buying two anyway
>after this he asks if I want to buy a new kind of air filter, says he's got several in his truck, keeps hyping them up
>I say no, he seems really disappointed and kind of upset with himself
>he leaves
>look out the window and he's pulling out in a white pickup with like twenty stand-up air purifiers in boxes in the back
wtf
>>
>>36684343
Middle school? Or elementary?

Oar rig anal
>>
>>36684434
Senior in highschool
>>
>>36684796
lmao you got all the time in the world, little boy
>>
File: jbp.jpg (179KB, 698x430px) Image search: [Google]
jbp.jpg
179KB, 698x430px
>>36684371

From the way you narrate your life you seem like a very accomplished individual without need of improvement... the archetype of a man, fit to be on the cover of every romance novel and mens fitness magazines.... good on you son, you're the embodiment of Achilles himself!!! A God King....

All hail

>>36684796
Don't listen to these people who say you're young, you got alot of time... they've not see a vagina since their mother's crapped them outta their cunts! Start working on yourself NOW!!!

Yes you are retarded but so was everyone else at your age... these 30yo virgins in here are still retarded... don't be one of 'em.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.