[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does it feel like to be in love? Seriously I don't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: cheeeeee.jpg (113KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
cheeeeee.jpg
113KB, 900x900px
What does it feel like to be in love?
Seriously I don't think I've felt that with some-one, I've talked to many girls and I've had the hots for them but I've never felt some kind of connection.
>>
Who cares.

Find a hobby.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (31KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
31KB, 480x360px
Do you know how it feels having a good glass of water after 2 days not drinking anything?

It's nothing like that.

It's like being massaged directly in the heart by a fairy.
>>
Being in love
Means you are completely broken
Then put back together

The one piece that was yours
Is beating in your lover's breast
She says the same thing about hers
>>
like having a one-digit percentage of an orgasm contentiously whenever you are around them as oxytocin releases in your brain to try and trick you into having children with them
>>
>>36683854
Until she gets bored and leaves you, rendering you somehow even more broken than when you started

>Ask me how I know
>>
>>36683764
I have this problem too, i've even had two girlfriends in the past but i had felt nothing but indifference until I ended because of the boredom of having to talk with the same person every day...I think it's in part because woman don't seem to have intersting hobbies in general
>>
You know you love someone when, after the initial lust fades, saying "I love you" and seeing them smile makes your heart melt.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.