[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just want somebody to talk to, all i do is stare at this computer

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1470705648432.gif (2MB, 696x478px) Image search: [Google]
1470705648432.gif
2MB, 696x478px
I just want somebody to talk to, all i do is stare at this computer screen. I use to have people on discord or steam to talk to, but now i don't.
>>
>>36683181
what happened to all your friends?
>>
>>36683268
They all went to college, military, or work
I'm too much of an autist to find something to do in my spare time
>>
>>36683181
Online friends are a meme, bud.
They're only temporal, you're to them only a backup. I'm willing to wager they were embarrassed to even be your friend, can you honestly even call that a friend? Truth is, internet people can and will never be your friend, you can only truly have a friend when you meet someone in person and together form a pact/a truce, only when you agree to have a intimate platonic relationship with someone, be that verbally or unspoken, only then can you really claim to have ever had friends. Otherwise you're just hoping like a hopeless religious nut, placing a bet on an untrustworthy party, if ever you feel unwanted in the presence of your company, you can rest assured that you are in the company of no genuine friend. What i'm saying is that you should've known it was going to turn out that way.
>>
>>36683478
I'd like to disagree, as one of my friends is in college at the moment. we've been friends for four years by now, he's just busy with college.
>>
>>36683181
I am lonely too. Give me your discord.
>>
>>36683537
You met him outside the internet, didn't you?
Just wait until he's graduated, the excuse then will be his job and after that, the wife, even later than that if you haven't been completely forgotten by then, the kids will be the "fuck off, anon. I'm busy"
>>
>>36683656
no, I didn't meet him outside the internet. we met playing a mmo.
>>
>>36683653
ponfex#6765
>>
>>36683181
You could add me m8. Fatman#0024
>>
>>36683758
are you a neet? this is important
>>
>>36684263
maybe, why does it matter?
>>
>>36684640
because normalfags intimidate me. i'd like to try to be your friend if you arent
>>
>>36684761
I'll be your friend no matter where your journey in life has taken you. If you aren't a cunt. My one stipulation.
>>
>>36684761
oh, well I don't have a job, so i guess I'm neet.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.