[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I move to a big city with beaches and millionaires and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_3676.jpg (39KB, 390x376px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3676.jpg
39KB, 390x376px
How do I move to a big city with beaches and millionaires and beautiful people? I've always lived in a small town and I st least want to look at normal/happy life for 3 seconds while I'm young.

Not participate. Just watch.
>>
>>36682391
>Just watch.

Watching it is more soul-destroying than just not participating at all.
>>
>California
>Texas
>Florida
>Georgia
I could go on for days. Find a big city on the coast and move to the poorest neighborhood in that city. You will live in a city with millionaires and models next to the beach but you won't have to spend that much on a home/apartment.
>>
>>36682391
It's a meme for shallow extrovert types.
You'll get a taste and go running right back home senpai.
>>
Save money. Explain ur situation to craigslist ppl then bam. Money is is the most the most important thing
>>
>>36682449
>California

La is far and expensive as fuck

>Texas

Houston is shit

>Georgia

Atlanta isn't near the ocean
>>
desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/36671510/
>that filename
>>
>>36682391
It's pretty easy. Just save up some money find an apartment that you like make sure to set up a job beforehand and bam your just like every fucking poor loser in a big city. It's not that great. Lived in Miami for little (less than 2 years) and it has a ton of spics and nigs.
>>
File: image.jpg (145KB, 503x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
145KB, 503x720px
>>36682391
I'm on Long Island NY, it's pretty comfy because west is NYC and east is where celebrities have their beach houses.

The only down side is how expensive it is, I never heard of anyone moving here from another state. A lot of people are moving out to go south...to small towns.
>>
>>36682624
Or cities that are warmer with much higher living quality for less cost with less taxes
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.