[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

are gunshot wounds to the head usually instant deaths? my parents

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (29KB, 310x416px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29KB, 310x416px
are gunshot wounds to the head usually instant deaths? my parents friends have a neighbor who shot himself in the head but is a vegitable now. can a 12 gauge with 00 buck in the mouth still not kill instantly? can that be messed up if angled too far up or back even in the mouth
>>
>>36681881
Just aim for the roof of the mouth, not the throat, and you're good.
>>
like 45 degrees? and would it be instant of you used 00 buck?
>>
>>36681976

and then you fuck up and miss the brian stem completely and end up forced to live without a face

of course shotguns tend to do the job well enough but i've always thought it would make sense to do it with 9mm or 45 ACP off the ledge of a building or in a noose or something as secondary guarantors
>>
>>36681881
Ye youll die from a shotty in the mouth, there are certain areas where you can become a vegan or be fine if your shot there, but a shotty should blast your nerves and all that killing you instantly.
>>
>>36681976
>>36682058 was meant for you sorry about that
>>
File: index.jpg (5KB, 309x163px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
5KB, 309x163px
if you want to make sure, use a 12 gauge
>>
>>36681881
Double up suicide methods.
>Shoot self on edge of 20-story building
The gunshot has a high chance of killing you, but if you fuck it up, the fall will finish the job.
>>
>>36682142
buck shot or slug? or does it not matter
>>
>>36681881
Forget the mouth. Aim at the temples and be done with it.
>>
>>36682160
either will do, the slug will blow a hole so big it won't matter and the shot will disintegrate your head again it won't matter
>>
>>36682211
how much does angle matter as long as its around 45 degrees and at the roof of the mouth
>>
If you are using a small caliber firearm, where should you aim to insure instant and painless death?
>>
File: 564847.jpg (90KB, 1300x974px) Image search: [Google]
564847.jpg
90KB, 1300x974px
>>36682235
go for the center mass of the brain
>>
>>36682286
At the base of your skull, in the before you can feel the first cervical vertebra
Even a .22 to the cerebellum is high impossible to survive
>>
Its so weird how humans are fragile yet shotgun blast pointblank doesnt work all the time. How does one fuck that up?
>>
>>36682612
It would be painless, right?
>>
Is pointing the gun to your temple a good place if you want to kill yourself? The middle of your forehead?

Asking for a friend
>>
>>36683117
>temple
Depending on the angle you probably would just end up blind
>>
>>36683271
So my friend would be better off with the middle of the forehead? Or would I...he be better with the gun in mouth, lips over the barrel aimed upward towards the brain?
>>
>fullauto gun
>pull trigger with the intent of holding it
>empty clip into head
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.