[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so like I was having sex with Chad, and like, one of my beta

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1469215483632.png (25KB, 609x749px) Image search: [Google]
1469215483632.png
25KB, 609x749px
so like I was having sex with Chad, and like, one of my beta orbiters sends me a message on facebook.
like, thanks for ruining my evening, creep!

any other fembot know this feel?
>>
File: 1492288663934.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1492288663934.gif
2MB, 480x270px
FUCKING ROASTIES GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD GOD FUCKING DAMN REEEEE GET THE FUCK OUT REEE GET THE FUCK OFF OF MY GOD DAMN FUCKING BOARD FOR FUCK SAKE FUCKING REEE GET THE FUCK OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT REEEEEE FUCKING ROASTIE CUNT GET OUT REEEEEEEEEE
>>
>some neckbeard actually wrote all that pretending to be a roastie

kys my man
>>
>>36681307
Roastie detected. Too close to home, you little slut?
>>
>>36681235
fuck off neckbeard creep
>>
>trying to finish Gundam Stardust Memories BD that has been sitting in my anime archive for weeks
>stacy calls me on skype and fucks up my entire mood
>hang up on her, finish gundam and then play some PUBG with the bros
>go to work the next day and she's giving me these funny looks and starts telling people that I am gay
>boss fires me because of my """"""attitude""""""
>stacy calls me saying "if you fuck me i'll get you your job back"
>need to pay my rent so agree to fuck stacy
>some robot orbiter sends stacy some weird message while im on trying to fuck this girl so i can get my job back
>still haven't gotten my job a week later
>have to become a NEET until i can get a new job

thanks for fucking me up financially stacy you whore!
>>
>>36681235
I know you're just kidding, but I actually do know that feel.

Whenever I'm out with my bf, one of my orbiters ALWAYS fucking messages with me with bullshit and it really ruins the night.

Like no, I don't fucking care about Persona 5, shut the fuck up already Justin.
>>
>tfw no irl friends
>tfw no online friends
>tfw jamal is punishing you for annoying him by ignoring you for a tbd amount of time

please stop doing this
you are all I have
>>
>>36681235
Come here, we'll whiteknight you! >>36678450
>>
>>36681359
norman pls leave
>>
>>36681359
>lol so treu! XD <3
>>
>>36681359
Fuck you persona 5 is great
>>
>>36681359
seriously, what the fuck are you doing on this board?
youre not wanted here, leave
>>
>>36681235
Ugh I have my do not disturb set at custom. I only message my beta orbiters on the weekdays when I need free food and stuff and attention and on the weekend I only talk to chads. My phone ignored the betas and only accepts messages from Chad when I turn on the option and I do it whenever Chad picks me up when he's done his other girlfriend. I know your pain I have about 10 beta orbiters right now and 3 chads I have sex with. This is just this week though hoping for a 5 Chad week next week.
>>
File: 1489932751253.png (227KB, 635x661px) Image search: [Google]
1489932751253.png
227KB, 635x661px
>tfw oneitis leaves message on "seen"
>posts update 5 minutes later with chad
>>
Heiiii! :33 im a realllll gurl xdxd. nice guys are sooooo boring am I right? haha lol like gwt aggressive losers
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.