[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My gf kissed another guy, 3 years together for nothing. If youre

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: 1489622809925.png (177KB, 367x321px) Image search: [Google]
1489622809925.png
177KB, 367x321px
My gf kissed another guy, 3 years together for nothing. If youre thinking

>"hehe cuck, won't happen to me"

Stop right there because I am a good looking guy, I treated her well, I was dating below my league, yet, she still did it

Thankfully it wasn't a chunk or nigger, I made damn sure of that. Now I'm moving back to New Zealand to the place I was born, with no job, home or friends
>>
>>36680640

Coming back from Canada, eh? At least your acne cleared up.
>>
>>36680640

This is what happens when you don't take the redpill anon

Women these days are whores.
>>
>>36680640
>I treated her well

lol amateur
>>
>>36680640
>lying on the internet
ayy oregano
>>
>>36680698
It was my first relationship, I know I can't trust them now
>>
my first gf sucked a guys dick a week before we moved in together

she was the sweetest thing, social anxiety, seemed super loyal

fucking roasties never trust them

and yeah, every anon who hasn't had a girl reading this is like "hehe, what a dumb loser, whenever I get a GF she definitely won't be the type to do that"

yeah youll see
>>
>>36680803
Something I noticed, to take into consideration

Social anxiety isn't a introverted depressive thing for women, it's a narcissistic thing

They don't feel scared or inadequate like we feel it. They feel in the centre of attention

I honestly loved her and still do so much. You think you have found the one and they play a good role of acting like you are special
>>
File: menher2.jpg (215KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
menher2.jpg
215KB, 960x720px
>>36680883
me too anon, me too
even if she was a cheating bitch
>>
File: asdklqe.jpg (30KB, 410x315px) Image search: [Google]
asdklqe.jpg
30KB, 410x315px
>>36680746
at least you learned your lesson now OP. you wont be a cuck anymore. be glad you're enlightened
>>
>>36680692
>these days
Read any religious text from any religion in any part of the world. Women have always been whores and they always will be. Why do you think some tribes in Africa cut off girl's clits? Because that's one of the few ways you can keep a woman from fucking everything in sight.
>>
File: 12882137747.jpg (16KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
12882137747.jpg
16KB, 225x225px
>>36680640
>its a normie comes onto r9k to complain about being btfo episode
tell me more, you undeserving normie
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.