[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i'm going back in time robots, sorry i know you get offended

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: codejak.png (25KB, 383x483px) Image search: [Google]
codejak.png
25KB, 383x483px
i'm going back in time robots, sorry i know you get offended by that name.

what should i do, what events should i stop to change 4chan's popularity thus stopping the rise of normiesm on this board?
>>
Stop moot from leaving
>>
Prevent moot from reopening /news/ as /pol/ and warn him about the fappening.
Maybe go back a few more years and prevent him from making so many normalfag oriented boards.
>>
>>36678185
Chanology. Shut it down.
>>
Perm ban all raiding posts
Perm ban every post that claims to be a member of Anonymous
>>
>>36678598
>>36678659
This and prevent zone from giving 4chan any traction keep this place as underground as possible
>>
>>36678282
/pol/ used to be good, edgy and had some genuine racists, but it was a relaxed, bantzy culture with fascinating discussions with various fringe groups. Then during the election, it became a fucking movement board for two main outside cancers: /r/the_donald civic nationalists and newfag alt-right from various sites who thought saying racist shit meant they didn't need to assimilate to the laid back culture at all. Both groups didn't understand NYPA. Both ruined the board. Moot always strangled movement fags like with Chanology and gamergate, but I guess Hiroyuki didn't care.
In addition, the movement fags/raiders brought in Infowars cancer, more /b/ and /v/ cancer, and a bunch of normies who heard about the board on the news.
Whatever you thought of the various ideologies that used to inhabit /pol/, it really was one of the more creative boards on the site for its first few years. If you could be laid back enough, they would entertain the hell out of you. Now it is a shell of its former self, and probably will surpass /b/ as the main body through which the cancer enters the site.
>>
Go back to 2003 and tell Moot to privatize this site for his online SA friends.
The rests of us would have been better off not knowing.
>>
>>36680304
/thread

Originalllllll orig
>>
>>36678598
>leave moot and his SJW friends in charge

based retard
>>
>>36678185
Become a moderator. Stop all the posts that give any of the boards their popularity. Find a way to make an impossible test that you need to do well on to access 4chan. Take a look at the AP exams. Some oldfags gather in a secure room, write questions, don't share ideas on the question's topics with each other, it goes to a review board with more oldfags, they select around 300 questions, put them in a selection algorithm, make the most complicated captcha ever.
>>
>>36678185
Send me back to 1914
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.