[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>been suffering from heartbreak for a few weeks now >life

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 14

File: 1351107810960.jpg (39KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1351107810960.jpg
39KB, 250x250px
>been suffering from heartbreak for a few weeks now
>life fucking sucks and miss her tremendously
>an old friend suggested we hang out
>offers we try heroin to help me cope

...could it be worth trying, just the once? I mean, really knowing the dangers, a one-time usage can be worth it?

Anyone here tried it before, btw? It could help with our loneliness, so... why wouldn't we?
>>
>>36676955
Do whatever makes you more happy in life ;)

I hope you get addicted and ruin your pathetic life, you retarded normalfaggot.
>>
>>36676955
Never done it, but my aunt did when her husband died.
Do not fucking do it. I had to watch a woman who would bake the best fucking cookies on the planet lose everything to it. She barely even smiles when we visit her. One of her legs is paralyzed. Also AIDS.
>>
>>36676955
do not do drugs anon, ever
>>
>>36676955
no you fucking idiot go drink beer or smoke weed, as soon as you stick that needle in your arm you are fucked
>>
>>36676955
Yes, do it. Smoking or snorting will leave you disappointed, and wonder what all the fuss is about. So if you're only gonna do it once, do it proper, IV.
>>
>>36677147
Correction: don't do heroin but some other drugs r cool
>>
>>36676955
Don't. Heroin is the moron's drug, do something else if you really have to, in any case it would be better to start something healthier like practicing a sport or religion maybe .
>>
>>36676955
I know we like to take this board ironically, but seriously, do not do it. DON'T.

I don't know what you're living for, but I guarantee the drug route will make everything 10x worse.

Don't ruin yourself because of her!! Seriously, if there's one fucking thing you take from this board, let it be this.
>>
>offers we try heroin to help me cope

holy shit, op. you have a great friend there /s
>>
>>36677185
Wow you are really fucked up. DO NOT IV HEROIN. You will be hooked, hooked, hooked. It is the best feeling you will ever experience and it will make your life look like complete shit by comparison.
>>
File: 1362504959639.png (4KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1362504959639.png
4KB, 400x400px
Won't heroin make me happy for a couple of hours?

I don't get it.

I smoked weed once. I had (little) morphine in a hospital once. I drink alcohol sometimes.
Why not do heroin once? Why is everyone parroting the 'meth not even once' thing here?

I've never seen such an agreement on something on /r9k/ before, though, so I guess that really means something and I won't do heroin then.

>>36677288
Eh... I know the guy before he became a druggie. Childhood friend mostly.
>>
There is no "trying" heroin, once you do it, you're on it.
>>
>>36677476
>Won't heroin make me happy for a couple of hours?
It will make you feel incredible. The only downside is that in a year you'll be sucking dicks just to get a fix after spending all your money on it. Every addict was like "It's only once" their first time.
>>
>>36677476
The thing is... What would make heroin "worth trying"? Only if it's fucking amazing. So the only times heroin is worth trying is when it'll be real hard to not do it again. It's pointless.

If you want to die, sure, getting addicted is better then suicide.
>>
File: 1493470761172668274.jpg (205KB, 969x586px) Image search: [Google]
1493470761172668274.jpg
205KB, 969x586px
>>36676955
Drugs are dangerous.

Stay away from them unless you really have to, which is a rare case.

Anyway, everything from opioid family, including heroin, will break you down into a mindless, shitting pile of flesh. Opium just works this way.

Other things, not opioid, are fine, but they'll make you dumb in the long perspective. Mushrooms, weed, that sort of thing.

It's an easy way out that comes with the cost, and I don't mean money.

You're very sad right now, but make a wrong move, and you'll be regretting it till the end of time.

It's best to stay away from your old friend, as he offered -heroin- to you.

I'll suggest you to go visit a psychiatrist. He won't help you with loneliness, but thanks to antidepressants you won't feel as down anymore.

TL: "Hang on, Vasya, we're almost there!".
>>
>>36677476
Meth isn't shit. I don't know the stats, but I'd say that 90% of people who try heroin "just once" end up having problems with it. If you want to feel happy for a couple hours, do MDMA instead.
>>
>>36677476
Fuck your life up if you really want to. We shouldn't have to defend this point.
>>
>aww you are feeling sad about your breakup?
>hey I know, let's get you addicted to heroin!

Your friend is retarded and so are you.
>>
>>36677731
>It's best to stay away from your old friend, as he offered -heroin- to you
This. Anyone who offers heroin to someone who's never tried it before is a total piece of shit and not your friend. Cut that loser out of your life completely as he has demonstrated he has zero respect for you.
>>
please don't, anon
if you can't stop yourself nor can I
>>
File: 1375040482469.png (129KB, 424x362px) Image search: [Google]
1375040482469.png
129KB, 424x362px
>>36677731
Thank you for your words, anon.

I really think I'll see a psychiatrist (or maybe first a psychologist). I've been having a hard time coping with all of it and it's all so difficult.
I'm reaching out to the wrong people and things, and I guess this is a bit of a wake up call.
>>
File: A.gif (1MB, 320x200px) Image search: [Google]
A.gif
1MB, 320x200px
on the list of "most retarded thing OP can do right now""

heroin is somewhere at the top

>so how did you get addicted to heroine anon
>my gf broke up with me

just lol

I was talking to someone I went to school with who begs on the streets now, he said its like rats crawling in your skin when you dont have it
>>
dude just once and ur hooked it will fuck u up way
worse than RC's
>>
>>36677476
Fuck everyone who's criticizing it
If you're trying heroin make sure you don't go IV because if you do then the odds of becoming hooked are fucking exponential. IV heroin is out of this world and after you do it the rest of your life will be less enjoyable, hence why every junkie becomes so attached to it.
Snort it or something. Don't IV that shit just yet. Wait until everything in your life has fallen apart, then you should IV it.
>>
No fucking way this is real.

If you unironically need HEROIN to cope with a BREAKUP, you'll love withdrawal.

And if you're this retarded, get rid of this friend immediately before he convinces you to cut off your leg for a stubbed toe.
>>
>>36676955
OP don't. Heroin WILL ruin your life. Smoke some weed.
>>
File: 1368835374489.jpg (122KB, 819x705px) Image search: [Google]
1368835374489.jpg
122KB, 819x705px
>>36677895
It does sound silly if you put it that way, but that's my fault. The OP wasn't about my life, but just about heroin.

The actually reality is that my life is in complete shambles due to the death of my fiancee and our child.
I've lost my job and I have no one else. I've gone beyond rock bottom. It's beyond heartbreak.

I'm not suicidal, simply because it feels I've already died.

I hope that might explain my curiosity when it comes to heroin
>>
>>36678009
t. total fucking waste of space degenerate druggie loser
>>
>>36676955
Don't be stupid. Get weed or lsd.
>>
>>36678137

that's a fucking awful situation anon

but the list is still the same

>my life is in shambles
>i'll go ahead and make it worse

what are you hoping to achieve by herione? do you think if you take it all your problems are going to dissapear for ever?

go get some valium or something, ANYTHING but heroine

short of gunning down a load of citizens heroin is probably 2nd on that lisr
>>
File: 1472783635447.jpg (32KB, 325x410px) Image search: [Google]
1472783635447.jpg
32KB, 325x410px
>>36678137
>the death of my fiancee and our child
Aw man that's fucking savage and the whole heroin thing is definitely understandable.

I don't have much to say but if there is any way she is looking down at you right now she really would not want you to throw your life away. Get some good friends around you if you can, just try to survive each day as it comes. The pain isn't gonna disappear anytime soon but you WILL learn to cope.

Now get the fuck out you normie
>>
File: IMG-20160524-WA0015.jpg (67KB, 581x1032px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20160524-WA0015.jpg
67KB, 581x1032px
>>36678137
That sucks my man.

Make sure to be surrounded by friends and family. Go out with your pals but dont drink more than a few beers. Also dont touch weed until you feel better.

When you feel better you might want to try meditation and yoga , it does wonder for the pains of the soul.

I hope you find peace my brother.
>>
Talk about peer pressure. If he told you to shoot your retarded self in the head would you come here and ask us if it's a good idea? Atleast a bullet will end it quick and save money
>>
File: neato.png (154KB, 330x327px) Image search: [Google]
neato.png
154KB, 330x327px
>>36676955
You have a ~35% chance to become physically addicted your first use. That means you go through withdrawals. Not even counting mental addiction that opiates encourage.

Go order some weed or etizolam off the darknet instead of this stupid shit. Stay away from life-destroying opiates & psychs since you're a dumbass.
>>
>>36676955
heroin will ruin you. nothing can compare to the euphoria of your first heroin hit. Every other hit is just chasing the dragons tail. Normal things that give you happiness will no longer make you happy since it'll literally burn out your dopamine receptors. Do not fucking do heroin unless you're planning to an-hero by overdose, and even then its kindof a dumb idea since you could survive and now have more problems
>>
File: 1493505764440.jpg (607KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1493505764440.jpg
607KB, 1920x1080px
Anon, there is no one time use. There is always "one more time" "it won't hurt again" "I did it yesterday, again wont hurt, right?"

There's a spiral of addiction and pain. There is no one time. There is only regret and the shattered remains of what you used to be, looking out at your from a cracked mirror.

There is no one time use, there is anger towards all of those who you know. "Why won't they give me 10 dollar for a bit of heroin?" Why don't they 50 dollars?" "Why not 500?"

There is no one time use, there is theft. Stealing from anyone just to get a scrap more of heroin.
YOU WILL NOT USE IT ONCE, ANON. YOU WILL KILL YOURSELF SLOWLY AND PAINFULLY.

DO NOT USE IT.

t. Former addict
>>
File: 1492068833161219045.jpg (107KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1492068833161219045.jpg
107KB, 1080x1080px
>>36678137
>death
Now that's serious. To most people, at least.

When my previous suggestion about visiting a doctor is still in place (and it can work even better, since they get clients like you quite often), I would also recommend a long-lasting solution.

Some people work for money. Some people work for their joy. But these people do still have families to talk with, much time to spare on weekends, and other humane shit.

What if you devoted yourself to something? Started doing anything you wanted to do for so long but put away due to other circumstances?
Since you are on your own now, you can go against all odds and pursue one of your long buried dreams.
Typically, it works perfectly with men suffering from middle age crisis, but it could work for you as well.

I'm sending you my best regards. Alcohol and other light and heavy drugs are too easy to spend life on, so why won't you realign your "vector of hopelessness" into a mostly mindless devotion?
>>
>>36677476
>Why is everyone parroting the 'meth not even once' thing here?
Just because they told you drugs were bad in DARE doesn't mean it's propaganda, you retard. Hard drugs will legitimately ruin your fucking life. Smoke weed or something harmless if you want to be a escapist retard.
>>
>>36678667
>weed
>harmless
I mean compared to heroin yes but it still sucks ass
>>
you are a fucking moron if you use heroin just know that. your life will be ruined forever and you will die from heroin within 2 years. have fun
>>
>>36678667
I shot up heroin for 4 years before I quit cold turkey one month ago. The 5 years I spent smoking weed before that was worse for my health. No kidding
>>
>>36678828
In what way?

origene
>>
>>36678894
It pretty much ruined my psyche, gave me anxiety and depression that hasn't left despite not having touched a joint in like 5 years. I've been close to dying on H, but other than that, it hasn't affected my health in the slightest
>>
>>36678941
There's so much stigma with heroin because of how many deaths occur due to dumbass users

And there's so much stigma with people who can't handle being high on weed because it's a light drug

Fuck that shit, weed is a psychedelic and can ruin your mental health just as easily as LSD can. Surely heroin is irresponsible if you're retarded, but there are people who sometimes use it recreationally and are not full blown junkies. Fuck yall
>>
>>36676955
do not.

orginaliiier
>>
>>36678941
>I've been close to dying on H, but other than that, it hasn't affected my health in the slightest

lol

lol

lol
lol
>>
File: 13608041824_d8d8d9599b_b.jpg (155KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
13608041824_d8d8d9599b_b.jpg
155KB, 1024x683px
>>36678562
What kind of food is that in the pic?
>>
That person is not your friend op. >>>/adv/ will help you. Ditch that person. I personally think it's a way that they are trying to get you hooked so you are a regular customer and then you end up screwing up your life.
>>
>>36679098
Physical and mental health isn't the same
>>
>>36679261
>>36679098
What I'm saying is that while I could've died (i don't care), as it is now, heroin has had no effect on my health, both physical and mental
>>
>>36676955
You don't just try heroin, once you do it the first time that's it, you're ruined.
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.