[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The only difference between you and chad is that he has friends.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: 1491409119008-1.png (736KB, 1000x965px) Image search: [Google]
1491409119008-1.png
736KB, 1000x965px
The only difference between you and chad is that he has friends. I am sure you guys would be just as bad as them. Like how fat girls aren't sluts. The only reason they aren't is because they are fat. The moment they become skinny they becomes sluts like every other girl.
>>
File: 1491224302423.png (217KB, 640x360px)
1491224302423.png
217KB, 640x360px
>>36675931
>had friends in HS
>still preferred to be alone
>began watching anime even with a friend group of 7+
>only hung/hang out with current friend

Having friends doesn't make you not hate normies and normie culture
>>
File: NThinking7.jpg (102KB, 600x471px) Image search: [Google]
NThinking7.jpg
102KB, 600x471px
>All You need to be Chad is friends!
>Don't have friends.
>Can't make friends because I'm not Chad.
>>
>>36675931

I'm sure I'm speaking for a minority on this board, but I don't think that chads are bad because they have gfs.

I think all normies are bad because they refuse to sympathise with unattractive people and fill media and our daily life with blatant reminders that we don't have something very important. If it's as common as you claim it is, then no need to shove it in our sad lonely faces, you heartless cunts.
>>
File: 1466025654761.jpg (367KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1466025654761.jpg
367KB, 1600x1200px
This is a huge misconception. I have a lot of good close friends. Some of my close friends are huge Chads, the kind that fuck a different girl every weekend and are always trying to give me advice. I also have close platonic Stacey friends, who try to set me up with their friends. While I hate normalfag culture in general I really do like these people and they keep me socially engaged. I'd probably go off the deep end without them. But make no mistake, they do not get you laid.

I am an incel and will probably always be an incel. It doesn't matter how many parties I get invited to, single friends I get set up with, or bars I go out to. If nobody wants to fuck you nobody wants to fuck you. No amount of well meaning normie friends can change that for you, unfortunately.
>>
>>36676204
>>Can't make friends because I'm not Chad

That's bullshit and you know it.
>>
>>36675931
I've got friends
they're just all outcasts/spergs, and more or less terrible with women
half of them are also virgin
>>
>>36676106
No i am saying that once someone becomea chad,or even start feeling like one you will start neglecting the little friends you had left and geting new ones. Thats how it universally happens.
>>
>>36676486
>I have a lot of good close friends
Then you aren't a robot. Go to a subreddit related to relationships.

>>36675931
Not sure if you're wrong. I was bullied pretty badly, and when I had friends in high school I was careful to include people and defend anybody getting shit on.

I genuinely can't imagine myself having that kind of dedication to advancement and self absorption which wholly disregards socially unimportant people, but maybe it could happen.

I haven't talked much in a while though, and that makes it hard to know yourself.
>>
You're probably right. If I had been popular and good looking in high school I would have been slaying pussy.

Being a geek was a blessing in disguise though, those same chads have a shit ton of kids now.
>>
>>36675931
I have three friends and I am still not a chad. Another flaw in your logic is that you are assuming all chads abuse women. This is false, many chads choose to pursue monogamous relationships, and others only sleep around because girls choose to share them.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.