[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw at a point where I see normal human behaviors as a defect.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: 1469287158558.jpg (17KB, 640x712px) Image search: [Google]
1469287158558.jpg
17KB, 640x712px
>tfw at a point where I see normal human behaviors as a defect.

Love, relationships, and being social is weakness (dependence). Only happiness can be found within myself. (Independence).
>>
Locking yourself in your room isn't independent you moron
>>
>>36675917
neckbeard BTFO!!
>>
File: qxnRQSA.jpg (59KB, 975x600px) Image search: [Google]
qxnRQSA.jpg
59KB, 975x600px
>>36675917
>relying on others to make you happy
>not taking the trip to understand yourself better

THIS IS NEET 5, I'VE GOT A NORMIE ON MY 6, COMMENCING ASSAULT
>>
>>36675885
neither inclination is inherently a weakness. everyone has different needs and weakness vs. strength only depends on why and how you are doing something.

if you get attached to people, even if they're shitty, because you are afraid to be alone, can't take care of yourself or you need constant validation and emotional support from other people, then it could be considered weakness.

if you avoid others out of fear (rejection), or stay away from others despite wanting to connect because you somehow think it makes you better than them but you're still very lonely, then it could be considered weakness. same goes for being an asshole and no one wanting to be around you, as a result, but still pretending that you really wanted to be alone the whole time.

if you get into love based relationships and genuine friendships with mutual trust and support because you appreciate other people, enjoy being around them, and it improves your quality of life, then it could be seen as a strength.

if you stay away from others because you're not very interested in socializing but you don't fret about it because you are self-reliant and have your own life, then it could be seen as a strength.

ideally, people who have a lot of social connections are also capable of spending time alone and being independent. ideally, people who spend a lot of time alone and mostly take care of their own needs can also get along with others when necessary without being a jerk or a nervous mess.
>>
File: dandy_58444.jpg (47KB, 190x266px) Image search: [Google]
dandy_58444.jpg
47KB, 190x266px
Keep telling yourself that faggot. we all know its just a facade that you hide behind so you don't have to acknowledge the fact that you're growing older without having achieved anything socially.
Now stop posting this gay shit and show us your feminine dick, cunt. We'll decide whether your worthwhile or not.
>>
>>36675885
sounds more like a coping mechanism
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.