[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

drug thread Does anyone know how to make dmt ? Also drug

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 212
Thread images: 26

File: 1492256490483.gif (2MB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1492256490483.gif
2MB, 600x600px
drug thread

Does anyone know how to make dmt ?

Also drug story greentext
>>
>be me
>goes to friends house with 8 people
>having a good laugh and shit
>mfw no girls
>me and friend try lsd for the first time
>i try one tab 200 ng i think , and friend had 2
>waits for 1 hour
>blacks out , falls through dream world and forgets myself
>wakes up sleeping at the bottom of anon's bead half naked covered in beer and had one hour of sleep with a potato encased into the floor
>best night of my life
>>
>>36675732
*bed
kek
>>
>>36675732
>falling asleep on acid

Are you sure that was real acid and not a research chemical?
>>
>>36676241
research chemical , what research chemicals do you get ?
>>
>>36676241
im kinda worried now , you dont mean nbomb
>>
To make your own DMT you would have to order the plant material. You might as well order some DMT that someone already made.
>>
>>36676425
If you blacked out it doesnt sound like acid. How big was the tab?
>>
>be me
>take .7 of MDMA
>spray paint my own face, sleep on a roundabout and scream a cars
>>
>>36676458
it was smaller than a finger nail , it was tiny
>>
>>36676463
Sounds like a good night t b h
>>
>>36676473
Seems weird that you blacked out though. Acids sort of a stimulant. Maybe it was DOB? Idk.
>>
>take lsd first time two weeks ago
>felt like I had every mental illness in the world
Was hell. Don't do this is if you're depressed at all.
>>
>>36676527

not to be a pain in the ass but can you educate me on "research chemicals"
>>
>>36676527
DOB is rarely used
>>
>>36676558
In some countries they're newer psychadellics that arent illegal yet but simillar to the real thing. N bomb was popular as people could sell it as acid but it can be deadly. Im from the UK and the government here is aggressively illegalizing these newer substances (psycoactive substances bill) but ive heard americans and canadians can just buy them legally from normal non darknet sites as they are sold as "research chemicals" not drugs.
>>
Anyone have any experience with heroin and is willing to go into detail on what it's like, etc?
>>
>>36676721

britbong here too
>>
>>36675663
synthesizing dmt is too complicated for you
extracting dmt is pretty easy which you would have known if you just googled your question

>>36675732
definitely wasn't acid or nbomb or anything psychedelic
sounds like that tab had benzos on it

>>36676810
sounds like a pretty dumb question anon, it feels good, what more do you want? It's not even an interesting kind of good, it's just very good. I wonder why people ask this about heroin often but not crack.
(no I don't have experience with heroin)
>>
>>36676810
When I was doing it I felt like I wasn't on a drug at all. It felt like I was sober but having a really great day and none of my problems mattered. I never did enough to start "nodding" but that's what moderate doses felt like to me. Also I didn't inject it with a syringe, I snorted it.
>>
>>36676874
the tab was tiny though ?
>>
>>36676910
so? you have no way of knowing the dose or what was on it in the first place, which is why you're asking
and some kinds of benzos can cause blackouts in the 1 milligram range
>>
>>36676952
ehh well , tripping and chillin is good
>>
I'm really speedy right now from crap coke and I have no idea what to do with myself.

Any suggestions as to how to keep myself distracted?
>>
>>36676491
it was all fine and dandy until i fell through my window, smashing it, to be found by my dad with massive pupils, sweating bullets on a college night.
>>
>>36677144
tug ur timmy my man
>>
>>36677144
well you'll be back to normal in like 30 minutes right
never done coke
>>
>>36677144

Watch Futurama

T. Someone who has no idea what speed or coke is like
>>
Anyone have any experience with 1P-LSD? How does it compare to regular acid? My longtime dealer moved across the state but I'm still looking to get my psych fix.
>>
>>36677207
enormous focus and motivation
really doesn't owe itself to watching stuff

>>36677263
same shit, 5x more expensive
buy off darkweb, guides make it easy
>>
>>36677263
>>36677279
????????? 1p-lsd is way less expensive, and you don't even have to go on the darkweb to get it just order off lysergi
>>
>>36677279

5x more expensive but 0 risk of getting V&. I've heard too many stories of people doing everything right ordering off the darkweb and still getting cuffed when they come in for the package.
>>
>>36677370
plus you don't get the risk of it not being other garbage that's not LSD, just pure lab lsd on 100ug blotters
>>
>>36677370
>1p-lsd is way less expensive,

>5 x 100mcg 1P-LSD Blotters
>CAD45.00

nigga browse the darknet for like 5 seconds, I can get 3 times as much LSD for that price

>>36677386
yeah yeah yeah whatever
LSD on blotters has no scent and can be sent in a regular envelope, circumventing the packaging screening, not like it's detectable in the first place
and the authorities don't give a shit about consumers, only suppliers
LSD off the darknet is something I would literally bet my life on, safety-wise
>>
>>36677436

While that's true, >>36677412 still has a point. I know exactly what I'm getting with 1p-LSD.
>>
>>36677170
I don't really masturbate and getting off would be pretty much impossible.thanks for the attempt
>>36677192
Not quite because I've been doing it for hours.. it can take a while to fully wear off now
>>36677207
Cartoons do sometimes work but not today.

Usually chatting with people and browsing r9k helps but it isn't today..it's like I need something interactive that's easy but can keep my attention.. or maybe I'm thinking too hard
>>
>>36677412
>>36677491

>plus you don't get the risk of it not being other garbage that's not LSD, just pure lab lsd on 100ug blotters

http://archive.is/mdiFC

the darknet is the safest place for LSD, street acid is the dirty stuff. I'm tellin ya, you're wrong
>>
>>36676721
Why don't they just legalize the known safe drugs and regulate them? It beats dumb kids dying off of cut shit or research chemicals. Stupid fucking government.
>>
>>36677279
You got any good guides for a newbie?
>>
>>36677537
it's not enough that you need a guide to tell you how to order from the darknet, you need anon to give you a link to the guide?
literally just fucking google it
you probably shouldn't be doing any drugs if you can't do good research for and about drugs
>>
File: 1452738531189 (1).jpg (19KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1452738531189 (1).jpg
19KB, 480x480px
>be me
>fucking depressed
>go sketboardin (inb4 edgy)
>a coupla friends show up
>smoking hash spliffs
>i take several hits coz i figured it would kick bad thoughts out
>feelsgood once it hits, legs numb and just feel good
>go visit abandoned place
>all guud and consciousness assured
>going home
>out of the sudden my head starts racing like a motherfucker
>thinking of all the reasons why im depressed as i came down
>literally feel i could jump out of my moving car
>somehow feel like throwing up but always keep it in
>get home
>massive pressure feel inside my head
>feeling fucking anxious
>next 2 days were the same shit all day except when i was actually busy
>tfw i like hash high but too scared to smoke it again
>switched to alcohol in order to drown my sorrows even though i prefer weed for a million years

why am i like this
>>
i fucked a cute girl on molly its not a meme life will never be the same and nothing will ever compare

perpetual depression and a void of feelings
>>
>>36676463
Why would you take .7, are you trying to die of dehydration/serotonin syndrome. Fucking moron
>>
>>36677645
this, once you've had sex on MDMA everything else is shit
>>
>>36677657
i had (still do) a high tolerance to MDMA due to using it a lot. but yeah, was very stupid on my part, did feel like shit next day.
>>
File: 1369828950588.gif (1022KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1369828950588.gif
1022KB, 500x500px
>>36677704
>i had (still do) a high tolerance to MDMA due to using it a lot.
you're literally giving yourself irreversible brain damage and receptor damage
don't do MDMA more than once a month kids
>>
>>36677669
we fucking 69ed, put our tongues in each others mouths, ear holes, nose holes, and licked each others armpits and sucked on each others necks and came all over each other. her pussy was tight as fuck too.
>>
>>36677144
Do something productive, like fixing the sink or buying groceries.
T. Someone who's done his fair share.
>>
>>36677781
>tfw done it 10 times in last 3 months

well guess im fucked
>>
>>36677851
why
did you not research anything about this chemical before eating it carelessly?
that doesn't sound too bad, but nevertheless it is bad
>>
>>36677915
it makes me happy and helps me get over my gf leaving me
>>
AnpcEqT

mbti discord , talk to me there if you want
>>
>>36675663
i Know how to make it
ingredients
>mimosa tree bark, powdered or shredded
>a galon jug
>zippo ligher fluid
>caustic soda the purest you can find
>coffee filter paper
>syringe

it should go something like this
>in 1.5l of water add 500g of mimosa tree bark
>stir till its nicely mixed
>leave it like that for a while
>then you add caustic soda
>add bit by bit because it reacts with water and realeases heat
>you need to add around 500g of the soda to turn the solution alkaline, and it should become a Black-ish sludge
>leave it like that for a while
>add zippo fluid and stir carefully
>the zippo fluid will bind the dmt to itself and float above the rest of the solution
>you will see a clear line between the sludge and zippo fluid
>extract the zippo fluid with a syringe and place it in a normal sized bottle
>place the bottle in a freezer and leave for 2 days
>do not throw away your jug with the bark mixture
>after 2 days take out the bottle and have coffee filter paper prepared over your jug with the bark mix in it
>you have a 2-3 minute timeframe before the zippo fluid warms up so act quick
>filter it through the paper
>leave the zippo fluid to evaporate and you will be left with pure dmt powder on your filter
>repeat the process till you extract all the dmt

i think thats about it, you have more indepth guides and different methods on dmt-nexus. Its a site devoted to things like that and its not bullshit and people Know what they're doing. There's also different methods. Have fun and be careful when purchasign anything with dmt in it.
>>
On the topic.. does anyone have any insight into how much coke is too much?
I have tried to research it a bit but didn't find much
>>
>>36678258
how much is too much indeed?

to take daily? weekly, monthly, to overdose and die?

>>36678521
make sure your set and setting are good and if you can get your paws on some xannies, they make a good trip-aborter if you flip
>>
>>36678521

Try putting a gun in your mouth and pulling the trigger. It's the only way to cure your illness.
>>
>>36678609

So you're as faggy as the country you live in. Fitting.

I hope you live a life of misery, faggot. Nobody is going to believe your mutilated cock as a real vagina.
>>
>>36678552
All of the above. I get that it's hard to say because of potency, what it's cut with, the person, etc.. but some kind of idea would be helpful.
>>
>>36678655
>implying I won't live a life of misery anyway without you hoping so
>implying I care about what normies think of me
>implying I'm delusional enough to get an axe wound
lmao
>>
File: 1491734085922.jpg (56KB, 872x588px) Image search: [Google]
1491734085922.jpg
56KB, 872x588px
>>36675663
3rd day of opiate withdrawals. I want to kill myself. ^_^
>>
>>36678684
it's probably so individually specific that there's no point trying to find data on it.

Just monitor how you feel the next morning and trust your instincts (insofar as you can do coke casually without overriding your instincts of self-preservation in the long term, which is very hard to do)

>>36678749
try doing a light dose of DXM, say half a bottle, 100-200mg? I've heard it's a miracle cure
>>
>>36677851
MDMA in heavy / frequent doses is not only neurotoxic, it will damage your heart as well. 6-APB was made purely to find an alternative to MDMA because of its toxicity.

>>36678797
>try doing a light dose of DXM, say half a bottle, 100-200mg? I've heard it's a miracle cure

I'm just riding through it. It took me a while to realize why I've been suicidal these past few days. This past month has been a blur.

Thanks anyway.
>>
>>36678950
>6-APB was made purely to find an alternative to MDMA because of its toxicity.
hmmmm did it work? is 6-apb good? curiosity piqued
>>
>>36679451
https://psychonautwiki.org/wiki/6-APB

You can go buy some and find out.
>>
File: Salvia comic green couch.jpg (692KB, 1056x4830px) Image search: [Google]
Salvia comic green couch.jpg
692KB, 1056x4830px
>>36675663
>smoke Salvia Divinorum
>"haha I heard this wh-KJHFKSFSFSAFDAAALSA#$%^!#"
>ripped out of reality
>no difference between an atom and universe
>being squeezed through the pulsating sausage conveyor belt of time and space
>meet the Salvia goddess
>she give me some tough love
>I am scared shitless
>eventually recognize shapes
>colors
>sounds
>orientation
>self
>"oh that's right I smoked some Salvia"
>struggle deciding ehether I want my hoodie on or off because of weird sweats
>stone cold sober in a few seconds after that

and I since then soked Salvia probably like I don't know a thousand times or something. I miss it.
>>
>>36679868
did you make this comic?
>>
File: salvia bacon.jpg (115KB, 475x1599px) Image search: [Google]
salvia bacon.jpg
115KB, 475x1599px
>>36680148
Of course not, I reposted it from the era of /b/ when

A. "Rage"-style comics were the hot ticket

B. Salvia was not yet made illegal all over and was a popular meme drug.
>>
>Started doing speed again
>2 days have passed sice my last dose and my heart still feels weird
It's nothing serious, r-right?
>>
>>36680284
have you slept?

is it an objective thing like your heart rate, or possibly hypochondria? if your instincts say to, get it checked out
>>
>>36680284
take a half of a low dose beta blocker and see if that helps you. Unless you're for benzo's or the like. If you weren't IVing some heavy crank you should be totally able to fix your issue.
>>
>>36678218
nigger crackhead tek if I ever saw one. dont bother with this
>>
>>36675663
I met a weird gypsy punk from PA who would borrow people kitchens for a day or two to cook Deem. He spent a summer in my town hopping house to house boiling that root/bark and freezing Mason jars which would create DMT crystals. Strangest kid ever but he made a hell of a powerful drug. He even OHM chanted to it while the crystals were settling like a true fucking hippie
>>
>first time trying molly
>in a park with 4 people
>start seeing weird shit then i get the "love bug"
>start making out with a girl multiple times
>beg a guy to make out with me
>cuddle a diff guy on a bench and spill my heart out
>message millions of people telling them i love them and want to date them
>embarrassed
>>
>>36680914

Note to self: never try molly
>>
>>36680929
its actually super fun, just do it with a s/o
>>
File: NGE 0847.jpg (33KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
NGE 0847.jpg
33KB, 480x360px
Going to do 30mg of 4-aco DMT tomorrow, what should I do during it besides listen to music and sit outside?
>>
>>36680538
Beta blocker? I usually try and counteract the high with alcohol when I feel too high. But would be interested in other solutions. Wouldn't benzos be dangerous?

I'm also a different person than original
>>
>>36677630
You sure it was hash and wasn't legal funk or spice? Sounds like that's what you had
>>
>>36681009
If you're able to do anything more than stare at a wall, I'd be impressed. Put on a good album to keep track of time.

I'd also go for 40-50mgs but I prefer to be far gone.
>>
>>36680798
mysterious astral warrior
where is he now? why did he do this? must know more
>>
>>36681009
There's really not much you can do, as Terrance McKenna says, make sure you take the 3rd hit. If you're going to commit to using DMT you need to know that you will break through, most of the time to an alternate plane of existence, you will see beings/creatures that words cannot really describe. Time will be irrelevant. Just get a comfortable place to sit and be ready for what's to come.
>>
>>36681471
is this bait?
4-aco-DMT is completely different from DMT. don't spread misinfo shit with your ignorance
>>
>>36675663
>Only done 100ug acid before, had a bad trip
>Want to try 150ug acid
>Live with parents, so plan to pull an all-nighter and stay in my room tripping then sleep all day

>It kicks in super fast, convinced I had a heart attack and literally died
>I am dead, this is the afterlife, it's a freeze frame of real life
>I decide to explore outside and search for other souls trapped in the afterlife
>Wander around, knock on doors at 5am looking for lost souls like me
>Plan to walk to my uncle's house and see if they're there for some reason

>Realize WHAT THE FUCK am I doing, clearly drug induced psychosis, holy fuck
>Absolutely terrified, hoping this will wear off soon
>Go back home, mom asks if I took a walk, say yeah

Never doing it again
>>
>>36679868
Holy shit dude

Salvia is so instant. The first time I tried it, I completely forgot my own name and that I was even a human being before I even exhaled
>>
File: lateralus.jpg (29KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
lateralus.jpg
29KB, 500x500px
Took 450ug of acid last night. Meditated, tried going full buddha mode for a bit. Then listened to the entirety of Lateralus by Tool. Didn't end up falling asleep til like 8am.
>>
File: NGE 1296.png (155KB, 249x257px) Image search: [Google]
NGE 1296.png
155KB, 249x257px
>>36681450
Is it better to do 50 mgs? Never don't it or acid before. Just only don't weed and tons of DXM.

>>36681471
3rd hit?
>>
>>36681493
Didn't notice you mentioned taking aco's yes thats more like shrooms/acid. way more high functioning. Keep a notebook handy to doodle or write things down as they fly through your head, you'll be happy you did
>>
>>36681577
Yes 3rd hit. if you're ever smoking real DMT, you need to take the 3rd hit even if it's hard as fuck to hold the pipe or bong to your mouth. It's calling breaking through, one or two hits only gives you heavy astral projection since your eyes like salvia and then the 3rd hit is like a bomb to all of your senses. It completely detached you from your body and you float into the abyss of some other existence. It's fun. I was a bug creature surrounded by other buglike creatures with scythe -like appendages. For a few minutes i was convinced they were the keepers of the universe. After doing some research I realized that Terrence McKenna and Dennis were seeing the same things, I wansnt too far off. Pretty peaceful experience if you like heavy psychadelics
>>
>>36681577
>Is it better to do 50 mgs? Never don't it or acid before. Just only don't weed and tons of DXM.

No. I target 40-60mg due to my tolerance. 30mg(+/-5mg) will get you where you want to go.

Keep things mellow, sit/lie down, and don't try to do anything complicated. Keep a blanket nearby and get comfy. You'll probably feel a bit nauseous so don't eat much prior.

Psychs exacerbate your current mood, so don't go into it in a bad one either.
>>
File: NGE 1868.jpg (69KB, 530x654px) Image search: [Google]
NGE 1868.jpg
69KB, 530x654px
>>36681778
Yeah heard about the whole don't take while feeling bad or anything. Have depression and bad anxiety (take paxil for it) so I don't know how well it will work. Will be in the safety of my own house though in case anything goes wrong.
>>
>>36681575
you didnt know sleeping before 14 hours after dropping acid was impossible without more drugs?
>>
>>36675663
extracting DMT is super easy. You just need some naptha, some lye and a jar along with whatever plant material you're extracting it from. Just google it bro.
>>
>>36681849
With (4-ho-met/4-aco-dmt) you're pretty high functioning, but unable to focus on doing physical tasks, basically. The only thing I'm able to do when I'm on it is think. It leaves a lot of time for introspection and everything that comes with that.

That's how they function for me, anyway. I'm not sure what you want out of them. I hope you enjoy either way.
>>
File: NGE 1159.jpg (62KB, 562x872px) Image search: [Google]
NGE 1159.jpg
62KB, 562x872px
>>36682026
Yeah that's pretty much why I take DXM. I really like going on journeys and learning about myself. Coolest trip I went one was I was going through a wormhole and would go through these doors and see different events of my life and relive them from a bird's eye view. So just enjoy stuff like that I guess.
>>
>>36680659
what would you do, mr. walter-white-of-dmt? do you have a lab?
>>
File: thinking.png (6KB, 120x120px) Image search: [Google]
thinking.png
6KB, 120x120px
>>36681568
Yeah it's great. I've heard from people who have done both that salvia is like DMT's little cousin.

The most experience I had with drugs and psychedelics at the time was a few mushroom trips and smoking weed. Shrooms trips are still trips but god damn at least those are still grounded in reality.

I knew what to expect with Salvia so it wasn't a total surprise but god damn it's like reading about war and then actually going to war. I feel bad for all the kids who were like DUDE LEGAL WEED LMAO when they were smoking it back in the late 2000s and tripped the hardest balls they will have ever tripped.

I knew plenty of people of who smoked it once and looked absolutely horrified and scared and about to shit their pants and then that was the first and last time they smoked Salvia.

I like that tough-love blast into space though.

It's interesting how there are several levels to it as well, it's not always the full cosmic voyage up god's asshole. Sometime it's just like "oh my arm is part of the build accross the street that i see over there and life is just a puppet show for the higher beings".

I became my pipe once in a lesser trip, that was interesting.

really made me think
>>
>>36682291
>life is just a puppet show for the higher beings
Lmfao

Do any of you get extreme anxiety while tripping about philosophical questions

Thinking about things like that, like life being an absurd act with no objective meaning, just scares me to death. It's like tripping and smoking weed forces me to understand, to really FEEL the things I intellectually "know" to be the case

Sober: Life has no objective purpose, there is no objective moreality, etc.
Tripping: Life has no objective purpose. Oh my God. Oh my fucking God. Oh my fucking God. Climb me out of this pit please, I keep falling
>>
>>36682291
i love that salvia basically simulates what it's like to have your brain sliced up partially, as if by a sword or scalpel, in slow simulated motion, and how brain functions seem to be, right before you bleed out and die. or what it's like to have crippling or terminal concussive brain damage
>>
>>36682377
>It's like tripping and smoking weed forces me to understand, to really FEEL the things I intellectually "know" to be the case
Jesus christ, you realize you're basically just having a panic attack on weed but while tripping?

Smoking while tripping is the worst. Thought loops out the ass, psychosis and D.A.R.E. murder scenarios waiting to happen. I recommend you enjoy the psychedelics to be what they are on their own.
>>
>>36679868
salvia really sound like the tits. pisses me off that I didn't do it when I had the opportunity and it was still legal in my state.
>>
File: Cover.jpg (146KB, 604x604px) Image search: [Google]
Cover.jpg
146KB, 604x604px
Had one of the best trios ever the other day

>take 2 hits of acid
>take 2 grams of mushrooms
>take .25 mg of Molly 2 hours in
>snort a line of ketamine 4 hours in

I can not explain the beautiful visuals I was seeing. Everything was moving and fractalling, very colorful, euphoria was constant, no anxiety, music sounded amazing, everything looked like a painting, was at a party so all these cute girls kept talking to me it was fun.

Friend and I decided to walk down the street because we couldn't sit still, we end up doing a line of ketamine, vomiting all over the place then returning to the party, even after vomiting though I felt fucking amazing, like I was floating through space.

Sad no trip will ever be like that again
>>
File: 3-You-Are-A-House.jpg (249KB, 950x1500px) Image search: [Google]
3-You-Are-A-House.jpg
249KB, 950x1500px
>>36682377
Well my personal conclusion was that if life is just a puppet show for the god/aliens, then I may as well make it entertaining for them and for myself.

If my life was a show, it should be funny and interesting and dramatic enough that I would want to watch it.

A couple of times before that on shrooms though yeah I had a couple of existential crises, but then I put on some positive music and washed it away, and one time a goose flew over us and honked right at us just as it was passing overhead so it brought the mood back up.

>>36682396
lol what

just the opposite actually, it defrags my thought processes. After the trip I'm less scatterbrained and more aware and appreciative of everything. Its active ingredient has been shown to have potential to treat all sorts of ailments from depression to Alzheimer's and even HIV/AIDS.

and that's not how slicing up a brain works either.

>>36681520
of course senpai, doing heavy drugs up in your childhood bedroom in mommy & daddy's house is a bad trip waiting to happen. Just smoking weed in that setting is enough to make you paranoid af.
>>
File: its-called-salvia.gif (30KB, 570x507px) Image search: [Google]
its-called-salvia.gif
30KB, 570x507px
>>36682461
It's not for everyone, but if you do your homework and go in with the right mindset it can be amazing.

I wish I had stockpiled more than just a single gram before it got made illegal.

But, with the way the pendulum tends to be swinging (at least here), I'm expecting it to be legal (again) in my lifetime.
>>
I am about to start sipping on some poppy seed tea. It really is inadequate. I need stronger opiates to quell my mental and emotional troubles.

I am considering going to the emergency room at the local hospital and trying to talk them into scripting me a short supply of oxycodone for "nerve pain in a damaged tooth", but I will be on record for going to another, nearby emergency room a couple of months back for another issue, for which I hassled them into giving me oxycodone twice. Basically, I think they will see plainly that I am a drug seeker, even though I do not at all look, or seem like the type. It is just obvious at this point that I am fucking over-reaching. But who knows, I am probably going to try anyway because sometimes it is just too damned much to take reality sober.

I hope you are all doing better than I.
>>
File: salvia3.webm (616KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
salvia3.webm
616KB, 640x360px
>>36682461
>>36682776

psssst
Avalon Magic Plants for USA residents. doesnt give a shit what state they ship to, they say it's your responsibility, and then they do discrete packaging
i highly recommend learning bitcoin for it though because they are picky about payments and have a good discount for it

>>36682907
bruh what the fuck, try the 100-200mg DXM trick mentioned earlier ITT and quit that shit, start using weed or alcohol or anything but being a junkie
>>
>>36682907
I hope you get better anon because I know just how fucking great opiates are.

just my two cents, but if if mental and emotional troubles are what's bothering you... why not just get a prescription for meds that are designed to treat just that?

Opiates make you feel good physically, but the skeletons in the closet are still there.
>>
>>36682981
I'm a leaf so Ill have to pass, but thanks anyway.

pic realted is making weed legal (but controlled) by next summer so I'm expecting Salvia to do the same shortly
>>
>>36682440
No, what I mean is that I get that both while smoking, and while tripping. I've never done both at the same time
>>
>>36683153
oh sorry I'm high, perchance. Well perhaps you should not smoke weed or trip if it makes you feel so horrible. Actually smoking with xanax I might recommend if you want to smoke at all
>>
Guys I had a serious problem the last couple of times I did LSD

I had a really bad experience and I had lots of anxiety and paranoia. My heart was pumping like a racehorse and I felt scared as fuck.

That never happened to me before (I'm 28 btw) and I don't know why. Heart kinda hurts still.

Can anyone give me advice or did anyone have a similar experience with LSD?

Fuck.
>>
>>36677516
B-but... They ar droogs. Apsolutely not anythink laik cigs or alcohol. Nation will die in 30 minutes after legalizing.
>>
>>36682981
I've tried a lot of different drugs, and opiates offer what I want. Other drugs do not. I don't enjoy alcohol or weed. They don't offer the right feels. Only opiates do.

>>36682992
Not interested in being continually medicated, for various reasons. Thanks for your comments.
>>
>>36683273
I've had pretty intense panic on Lsd before but the more I have done it the more used to it i am and the less anxiety I get. How many times have you done lsd? Are you sure it wasn't some research chem? Did it have a taste or not?
>>
>>36683273
perhaps its time to stop
does it happen with other psychs? shrooms...? do you smoke during trips, what happens if you smoke by itself, anxiety?
definitely invest in some benzodiazepines if you trip again
>>
>>36683273
Hey anon don't worry, it happened to me too in the post I wrote earlier about wandering around

My heart was pumping SO, SO, SO FUCKING HARD. I thought it was going to explode. Luckily my phone has a heart rate monitor though, so I actually literally measured my heart rate while I was tripping and it showed an above average, but still perfectly normal, heart rate. And that calmed me down

You're just super sensitive to everything including your body

It seems you have anxiety like me though so either stop entirely or do smaller doses from now on

Keep in mind people often take way too much acid. People think of acid as a hardcore tripping drug way above weed. Well guess what, you can take a half or even quarter dose, literally just rip a tab into 4 pieces and take it, and you will STILL trip and STILL be high as fuck with massive beautiful euphoria and color enhancement

Maybe try that, it's my favorite way to trip in fact. I'm done forever though too scary
>>
Anyone have any reccomendations for shroom spore sites?

Unrelated and for a legally distinct purpose from the above, anyone recommend any good fungus growth kits?
>>
>>36683347
>just rip a tab into 4 pieces and take it, and you will STILL trip and STILL be high as fuck with massive beautiful euphoria and color enhancement
but visuals are so much fun tho
>>
>>36683494
sporeworks is dope but I keep fucking up my totally inadequate and nigger-rigged PF tek setup so I can't comment on that but I recommend doing it if you do it right
>>
>>36683502
I know, but small doses are really cool for truly experiencing the nature of LSD. If you take too much then honestly you just get too fucked up to REALLY pay attention.

On these low doses you can still function and even ride a bike

Btw riding a bike is the funnest thing ever on low doses
>>
>>36682492
Youre fucking crazy
I wanna try this
>>
>>36683307
Opiates are great physically but they do nothing mentally
>>
>>36683684
Well, that is the case for you. Personally, I find the mental aspect the real draw -- the experience is like my mind is on a perfect holiday. Just free of worries and all of the stress factors that are part of the human condition.
>>
>>36683874
Sure, but you can have this experience without drugs, just look into meditating
>>
can you guys ACTUALLY confirm the 'LSD from darkweb is the best' meme?
is it ACTUALLY?
just made an alphabay account and looking around, anyone know? currently looking at 'dutchaussies' vendor (from melbourne)
>>
When did you realise alcohol and weed are actually terrible drugs? For me it was when I started doing mdma and smoking cigarettes regularly.
>>
>>36680973
or at a nightclub if you're not a total fuckwit
>>
>>36684057
personally yes but I've only done it once
prioritize vendors with higher ratings

also as long as it doesn't taste noticeably sour/metallic/bitter/caustic and numb your mouth, it isn't 25i-nbome and is therefore most likely LSD (very very small possibility of it then being a research chem like 1p-LSD which is the same, or something like aMT which is really rare, or DOB which is also rare nowadays) so basically if you order from a well-known acid vendor they probably are laying the LSD themselves and you can be sure it's the right stuff

>>36684105
mdma and cigarettes regularly are way worse for you than alcohol and weed, is this bait? lol
>>
>tfw went out and got drunk tonight but didn't do anything else.

It's pathetic but I'm actually really proud. I'm done with drugs, they're not worth it.

Unrelated: I think I fell in love with a good friend during an mdma trip half a year ago. Nothing happened between us (both of us are in long term relationships and her bf is one of my best friends) but I'm 99% sure she feels the same way after that night. Our group of friends meet at least once a week and it honestly pains me too look her in the eyes... I'd never act on these feeling and I dont think she will either but these long stares and electric moments are too much for me to handle. What do?
>>
>>36684013
Yes, I certainly have had similar experiences with meditation. Especially when starting off the meditation by focusing on the 'oneness' of all things. That is a nice thought, and realization. Unfortunately, I am quite unbalanced in energetic terms, so I am existing very much in the mind/ego state, which is disruptive to meditation, and myself generally. Hence, opiates.
>>
>>36684162
>Unrelated: I think I fell in love with a good friend during an mdma trip half a year ago. Nothing happened between us (both of us are in long term relationships and her bf is one of my best friends) but I'm 99% sure she feels the same way after that night.
dont fall for it bro, females have different levels of friendship than males. she sees you as a friend but a really close one, one who she can trust physically. do not betray that trust without first explaining your feelings for her carefully or shit will get frigged
>>
>>36684159
weed
>makes you dumb
>stoner lifestyle
>delusional ideas about the self
alcohol
>makes you obnoxious
>tired and unruly
>say stupid shit

mdma
>dancing all night with qts
>very pleasant to be around
>no delusions about the self
>cigarettes feel amazing
cigarettes
>social
>calms you down, chill the fuck out
>reward yourself for doing good things
>not actually that addictive
>>
>>36684273
doing MDMA regularly will fuck your shit up anon. if you do it once a month you're basically doing permanent damage to your serotonin receptors and will notice decline in short-term-memory eventually
>>
>>36684261
Trust me when I say that I would never act on any of these feelings and especially not unsolicited. I've basically reached the same conclusion as you in regards to the whole thing. And I really do appreciate her friendship. I should probably just try to let the feelings die down; if that's even possible. For now I'll just have to deal with the guilt it seems. Thank you for your reply btw, anon.
>>
>>36684306
memento mori nigga
>>
>>36684273
>mdma
>turns you into a literal retard after a few months

Leave you're delusions behind robo
>>
>>36684588
Weed turns people into retards, retard.
>>
I Highly suggest if any of you are thinking acid that you test it and take lower doses. I messed up big time by taking 6 tabs of i don't even know what and at the end of a what i can only describe as hell, i was arrested. Be careful out there bros
>>
>>36684697
>testing drugs
>ever
Take pills you find in between couches at clubs. It's worth the risk.
>>
>>36684273
>cigarettes
>reward yourself for doing good things
>not actually that addictive
trash tier bait
>>
>>36684520
but do you wanna spend the rest of it fucked up

i def wanna do all kinds of drugs if I get terminal cancer or something, maybe commit suicide by walking into the desert on mescaline before i lose the ability to do so. but dont be rash
>>
>>36684306
What is the minimal recommended interval to take MDMA wise anon? I took like 200mg more than a month ago, am I safe to take more yet? Also I have a naturally high tolerance to drugs I think, since it did not hit me much at all, same happened with LSD, I took 150ug and it didn't hit me much, just slight visuals, all legit orderet from DNMs and shit.
>>
>>36684697
>I messed up big time by taking 6 tabs of i don't even know what
you deserved it

that's an absurd and reckless dose for something you dont even know what and clearly werent prepared setting-wise to do
>>
>>36685006
one month seems to be agreed upon as the absolute minimum, most say 3 months to be sure. 5htp supplements taken afterwards help. 200mg is also as much as you should probably ever do if you're being cautious enough. normies will take a gram at a time, party all spring break, and never understand what they sacrificed for it.
>>
>>36684697
you should have died, drugs are illegal cause of dumbasses like you. probably was NBOME or some shit
>>
>>36685056
nah if it were nbome he would be dead or institutionalized, acid is perfectly capable of raping your mind if you take 6 tabs like that
>>
>>36685051
Are there any other party drugs like MDMA that are not as harmful to your body that you are aware of? Well except coke or speed (too expensive and shitty)
>>
>>36685017
>>36685056
to be fair I've been doing acid and shrooms for about 2 years. I've tripped countless amounts of times. I usually buy from the same 4 people and had some amazing experiences. Then I wanted some for for a fun weekend and couldn't get a hold of those people. My gf at the time said her best friend was selling some so i trusted it. It was a very stupid decision on my part for sure. I just want more people to think about what their doing. I've since tripped since then but probably will stop soon. To much to do and not enough time.
>>
>>36685123
what's wrong with speed?
6-apb was designed to be like mdma but without toxicity, but because it's so new, no one knows if it fucks you up long-term or not.
honestly stick with weed, nangs, booze, maybe coke/psychs/ketamine once in a blue moon. Keep a rotation schedule if you don't want to sizzle your receptors, and be conservative.
>>
>>36685189
that sucks anon
gotta respect the substances though, they will bite you, as you've proven
>>
>>36685203
I don't like the effect of speed that much, MDMA is so much nicer.
>>
>take 300ug of acid with a friend at a native bush place (most Ive done at the time is 150ug)
>takes awhile to effect but start getting the recurring acid thought that "SOMETHING IS WRONG"
>ask friend to take me back to my place (uni dorm)
>the walk back feels like eternity, start tripping more and more until I barely can keep grasp of reality, only reason Im not freaking out on the street is I only have to concentrate on walking next to friend
>next thing I know Im in my room didnt actually know where I was at the time, thought the room was just somewhere my mind made up to try and keep hold of reality
>only things I can remember about myself is my name and where I used to live growing up, keep screaming them at the top of my lungs
>CONVINCED that I am dying, see my life before me like a movie playing, see possible realities of how my life could've been if I didn't die, panic doesn't even begin to describe how terrified I was
>time is infinite, experience all parts of my trip non-linearly, thought that the reason I forget who I am and what is happening is because I've been detached from reality for thousands of years

1/2
>>
>>36685227
Truly. Acid is endless fun and beauty. But can be equally ugly and nightmarish
>>
>>36676527
It's literally impossible to fall asleep on acid, it actually blocks the chemicals that causes your body to go to sleep
>>
>>36685329
2/2

>lying belly down on the foyer of the dorm (obviously didnt know at the time), police restraining me and in handcuffs
>this will never end, how long has it been, why havent I died yet, begging for death just so I can escape this eternity
>realize that the reason it's not done is because I am in hell, I died a long time ago
>hell is seeing your life and all its flaws, what could have been, constant pain (resisting handcuffs with all my strength, + loads of marks and bruises from idk what), HUGE mental strain, forever
>this whole time I didn't know what was going on, even though I finally realized Im in hell, it gives me some relief since I understand what is happening
>also probably feel relief and calm because I assume that's when the paramedics inject something to knock me out
>wake up handcuffed to a stretcher in the back of a ambulance
>start bawling my eyes out

There is so much more shit I want to say, but anyone who has done large amounts of psychedelics can understand that you just can't describe so many things that happen on your trip.
I can now get triggered into panic attacks if I see something that deja vu's my badtrip

this was hard to write please give me (you)s
>>
>>36685446
That sounds more like a psychotic episode or severe drug induced psychosis. I've done loads of psychs lotsa times sometimes 500ug with 2c-b and haven't had a bad trip only thing close was severe nausea and panic after some 5meo mipt or something else cant remember but i killed it with benzos cos I knew it was gonna go south and it was a shitty high like body load of acid but less mindspace. As soon as I feel the anxiety or fear coming I change my setting or work on relaxing myself and forcing good thoughts so i dont get caught in a negative thought loop, I guess its different for everyone though.
>>
>>36685446
I feel your pain anon. Like I said above, I went through the same things. (arrested) What's interesting is that I had some of the same things happen to me while tripping. I felt like i had died and everything happening afterwards was just hell or the afterlife. I felt that there was no way out and I'd simply rot in that existence. I also had no memory. I couldn't remember where i was, my name, my address, my parent's name. At the peak when i felt i had died. I saw my life flash and then in a dream like state I saw and heard my family and at the time friends talking about me. It was my hell. I lost everything after that trip. I no longer have friends and only my main family talk to me anymore. I feel like I fall deeper everyday. It would be interesting to talk to you more.
>>
>>36685329
>>36685446

Anon thank you for writing this

This is truly the first time I feel that someone accurately has portrayed the disturbing nature of some of the things I've experienced

I know what you mean completely about thinking all of this stuff, like holy fuck. I will make a more detailed post to this later, oh my God amazing description thank you anon here's a (you)

I completely fucking understand what you mean about panic attacks from deja vus as well, holy shit
>>
File: 1493594043267.png (148KB, 634x627px) Image search: [Google]
1493594043267.png
148KB, 634x627px
Things like weed and LSD bring about epiphany's.
Or atleast for me it has.
I know alot more about who i really am and about this plane of existance than before when i was sober.
Maybe thats just me.
>>
>>36685638
Dude holy shit I had that same thing too

I was laying in bed and imagining what my parents would do, I thought that in reality I was still laying in bed but I was dead from a heart attack and my mom was crying for me and my dad was disappointed and unable to comprehend why I did this and ruined our family, and I was trapped in this limbo forever

Anons I think we need to utilize this experience to make the most of our lives, to care about our families

I think LSD shows you what you already know, what you already have as your worst fear, your deepest fears. We've survived our deepest fears and continued on. I don't know. Damn
>>
>>36684697
>i can only describe as hell, i was arrested.

Storytiem plox0rzz
>>
>>36684920
Not him but there is nothing wrong with rewarding yourself with things you enjoy. It doesn't mean they are addictive. I've stopped smoking for months at a time with no problems.
>>
>>36685750
I think the same thing. It makes all your worries and fears come up and present themselves.

>>36685853
I'll try to write it up if you want. It might be pretty long.
>>
>>36685897

I'd be down to read it if you're cool with sharing
>>
>>36685875

>buy 10 tabs of acid
>Sell 3 tabs to some buddies and take a tab myself
>pretty nice but extremely weak. Probably a mix of low dose and my really high tolerance
>fast forward two weeks
>decide to take the remaining six. I've taken 5 at a time and also two tabs and 7 grams of shrooms with no problems so think this is nothing
>at go's house. She lived with parents but I can control myself on acid.
>coming up and my heart is beating so fast i can't think of anything else
>trying to stay calm as best as possible
>after 10 minutes of this even after changing atmosphere my heart is still going crazy
>tell my gf and she measures it. Doesn't tell me the number
>tries to sooth me and calm me down. We lay on her bed
>she has an icepack to my head and keeps telling me I'm fine
>I tell her if she sees it go any higher she should take me to the hospital

at this point I'm actually scared for my life as I started to feel very very sleepy and my heart was going mad.
>>
>>36685619
>psychotic episode or severe drug induced psychosis

yeah you're right with that one, after reading what a psychosis really is, I understand now that is what happened.

>>36685638
I assume you're >>36684697
reading
>what i can only describe as hell
is made me decide to post.
What you're saying sounds very similar to what happened to me, I remember I don't remember visuals, but I was getting MAJOR auditory hallucinations. "saw and heard my family and at the time friends talking about me", I was getting this but it was all these voices like "where is he???" "what's happening to him???" "has he killed himself???".

What do you mean you lost everything after that trip? Obviously you can empathize with me how horrible my experience was, but I've recovered enough - Ive done acid again multiple times after that (albeit peer pressured, but still had good time).
Still really fucks with me, think about around 100 times a day but I can still live my life.

>>36685705
It's really good to finally talk to people that truly understand the gravity of how bad this shit is. When my friends ask, I just say "it was hell", but they can't even begin to comprehend hell, you have to actually go there to understand.
When you make your detailed reply, respond to me so I know what one it is
>>
>wake back up and my heart is normal
>everything is slowly changing colors. Vision is like a slow wave
>turn to my gf and find that try asking her questions
>she tell me to just calm down
>I look down at a ice pack she has and think that it was a small tray. It has frost on it but i mistake it for powder.
>she wipes some of it and puts it on my lips.
>I think for some reason its coke or something even though neither of us want to or have done that.
>I think she has just drugged me and my tongue goes numb
>all my thoughts wipe and i can't remember anything
>start freaking out and getting kinda loud.
>she tries getting me to shut up because parents are home
>I black out

sorry if writing is weird. I don't green text often
>>
anyone have experience growing their own shrooms? I really want to try it. Also how do they compare to LSD? I love acid but sometimes 8-12 just feels like way too much, heard shrooms are more in the 4-6 range?
>>
>>36686350
I was just about to post this question lel.
>>
>I wake back up and I ask gf who i am
>she tells me and i just repeat it questioningly
>she asks where i live and who my parent are
> i only repeat the questions slowly. Don't even know who she is
>all of a sudden we're in her car and she's driving
>have no idea why I'm in car so i panic and try to get out while we're moving.
>open door and about to tumble out
>she yells at me and pulls me back in
>she parks at a park
>i get out and she asks where I'm going and that people are watching
>I look around and see people looking at me
>i think that they all know that I'm on acid and they called the cops
> I get back in the car and tell her to drive away quickly
>I see cops in the review mirror and panic very bad
(later realized there wasn't cops at all)
>gf drives us to a swamp away from people.
>she gets out to go to the bathroom and warns me to stay in the car
>she leaves and i immediately think that i have to get out because i see cops coming towards the car
>i get out and run into tall grass
>hear gunshots and i feel them hit me.
>i fall down into grass
>hear my heart slowing down and almost stopping and my vision going out when i exhale. Speeds up and i can see again when i inhale
>crawl my way into the car
>feel heart stop
>see my entire life flash. Flashed slower than i thought it would
>see and hear my parent's be sad and disappointed

Almost done. Also my writing is all over and messy. Things are hazy and i'm not a writer.
>>
>>36686479
Holy shit anon

That sounds absolutely horrifying
>>
>wake up and it's night time and raining.
>look around and we're in front of my gf's friend's house
>she gets in gives me water
>can't remember who she is at all.
>we go to a convince store parking lot so they can get me more water.
>black out again.
>hear a cop telling me to get of the car.
>think i'm just hearing things again.
>feel very violent hands grab me and drag me out
>slammed on the asphalt covered in glass.
>I'm cut up scared and very confused

I learned later from my gf that i had been trying to get out of the car and they wouldn't let me so I got angry and just did all i could to get out and some concerned woman saw this and thought i was trying to attack them. she called the police and they arrested me.
>>
>>36686663
forgot to add that When i was blacked out i kicked out her back window in frustration thus the glass on the ground. All of this has changed my life forever and nothing has gone back to normal since. I've lost my career and now works a shit job. I have no friends anymore and am depressed. Some days i feel like all I'm doing is prolonging a wasted existence. This happened about a year ago. I tripped for the first time since then about 2 weeks ago. That most likely isn't something i should have done if you think about all the happened but When i was tripping it was the fist time i felt relaxed and happy since then.
>>
>>36685875
Also i didn't mean to quite you. sorry for that
>>
>>36686778
idk man i almost want to say you deserve it
let this be a cautionary tale to not take 5 fucking tabs of acid
>>
>>36686839
That's why I've told my story. I'd rather some other anon be reading it opposed to writing it
>>
>>36686971
you said this happened a year ago.
career wise are you fucked?
i feel like you can still make it dude
>>
>>36686839
Nah he doesn't deserve it it's easy to make mistakes even if you think you're experienced

>>36686778

Thanks for sharing and I hope you find peace man... try to just move past it, it's something that happened to you but it doesn't define you... when you say it affected you that greatly, like do you think about it all the time or are you just depressed because of it? Do you feel like your mind "broke?"
>>
>>36675663
>one random night me and 2 friends made a last minute decision to go down to NC from VA to pick up a friend
>leave at around 9pm (had to wait for one to get off work)
>we thought some weed for the journey would make this whole thing better
>leave for real around 9:30
>smoking a blunt like every 30 minutes the whole way down there (got 14g's)
>basically just repeating this shit the whole way down, stopping for gas and for food once or twice
>pick the grill up and turn around
>shes smoking with us the whole way back, one friend is passed out
>the others a fucking zombie
>me and grill (shes a qt btw) talking, listening to music etc
>drop friends off first (grill lived furthest away)
>get to her house to drop her off
>say goodnight etc...
>QT3.14: "thanks anon, it really means a lot that you went all that way to pick me up"
>Me: "Yeah no problem, it was actually kind of fun."
>She leans in to kiss me
>justdoit.jpg
>start making out
>thing lead inside
>we go to her room
>blowjob then sexyteims
>after that we went outside and smoked the last blunt that was left
>(couldnt believe we smoked 14g's in one night.. fuck)
>go back inside and fall asleep with her in her bed
>she wakes me up at 6 and tells me i have to go because her parents are awake
>have to climb out this bitches window to go around the house
>ruseriouscomrade.jpg
>its whatever, make it out to my car (parked across the street)
>go home and go to sleep
>wake up around 10
>grill messaged me on twitter
>"Hey anon, just wanted to say thanks again for coming to pick me up, it was a fun night *kiss emoji*"

AAaaaaand thats how i lost my virginity and had one of the best nights of my life.
>>
>>36687146
nice i got a half chub reading that
good for you
>>
File: image.jpg (48KB, 220x222px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48KB, 220x222px
anybody else been doing Coke lately? I've been doing it for the past few months on the weekends and it's been a pretty great time desu. anybody got any good stories?
>>
>>36687044
Career went out the door. With my charges i was fired immediately and finding jobs is very hard. My whole life was set up nicely but now its rough to say the least. Financially things are ok. At the moment. But that's with me working 6 days a week at job very far from my interest and skill set. I can't really complain about it though. It sustains me and that's all i can ask for.

>>36687130
Thanks. I try to remember that it doesn't define me. It's hard to at times though. I'd say that There isn't a single day that I don't think about it. It's worse that all my friends left me so I'm left alone to think about it that much more. I think its a combination of the event and what has happened since that makes me depressed. I feel like my personality has broke but not mind if that makes any sense. Not sure if I'm answering that correctly but like mentally with skills functions and memory I'm still the same. But interests and humor and outlook has definitely changed.
>>
>>36686104
>>36686260
>>36686479
>>36686663
Shit man this sounds horrible. I'm >>36685329 - I'm lucky enough to not remember much of what happened, and I'm glad for it.

Although I was restrained by the police, I didn't get arrested. They found 4 or 5 tabs of acid and about 1g of weed in my room, and I got off on a warning. Very lucky I'm white and don't live in burgerland.

As for taking acid again, honestly if you're not a total fucking retard and take 5 tabs, if it makes you feel better go ahead. Just this time know your dosage, comfortable setting, tripsitter, testing kit, all the safety shit. As I've said, I've done it again, and I had the fucking BEST visuals of my life, got pic related (maybe not that strong but pretty close), everything was dancing around like that jig characters to in old cartoons. This was after smoking weed on LSD, really shoots your trip up.

1/2
>>
>>36686104
>>36686260
>>36686479
>>36686663
I can fully understand and empathize how much a trip as bad as that can fuck you up. When I was being restrained on the ground, I thought I was being punished for my sins, so I was screaming that I'm gay and that I'm a pedophile (I know for a fact I'm neither, I have my reasons for saying those things and if I were to explain, they would be innocent).
This was in front of everyone going for dinner at the 5pm dinner rush in my Uni hall. Everyone heard me. Everyone saw me being restrained by the police, screaming that I'm in hell. My parents had to drive a 7 hour drive down to pick me up in hospital. Everyone knew.

But I still go to Uni. A few people avoid me, or don't talk to me anymore, but fuck them. The vast majority treat me the same. It's still in my head every single fucking day since it happened, but I still try to get on with my life. It's hard, but I'm not going to let it stop me.

Why should this trip stop you from getting on with your life? Accept that it happened, that you can't change, but don't let it hold you back. If you need someone to talk to about this shit, add me on discord, username is "Meme Wizard#4067"
>>
>>36687226
>pic
great great album to do drugs to, i'm seriously in awe of how they got some of those fucking sounds
we all could stand to get fucked up and listen to niggas ain't barrin that a little more
>>
File: image.jpg (194KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
194KB, 1080x1080px
>>36686663
>>36686479
Had something very VERY similar happen to me anon down to me seeing police and my parents being very disappointed in me (although they weren't even there) and I tried killing my friends and made 5 out of the 8 people we were tripping with leave and on top of all that I shattered a mirror in my friends house and broke his moms patio door

I feel like we had a very similar experience except I didn't do 5 tabs I only did one for the first time

I also didn't feel the same and would get a very weird fucked up voice in my head for about 3-6 months after it happened but now I'm honestly a lot better and I look back on it as one hell of an experience a very fucked up one but still an experience

Just my two cents but I'm telling you it will get better from ALMOST an identical experience
>>
>>36687212
it was pretty awesome.
>>
>>36687313
Anon what? I get visuals way, way, WAY stronger than that off 100ug
>>
>>36687374
I just got a "fluff" where everything was wavy and wierd. that was off of 150ug ive tried to do more than 1 tab but the last time i did that they were all shit tabs and didnt feel anything. I couldnt sleep for shit but def was not tripping
>>
>>36687336
Anon I know what you mean completely, you wonder things like that like "Am I just as bad as Hitler deep down inside? I know I'm not but what if I am" and you worry then in that psychotic state you even think to yourself "Yep I must be, that's why I'm having such a bad time in Hell right now because I'm being punished"

Basically I know EXACTLY what you're saying, I had that same exact thought process once on a horrible trip

It's like going back in time through your whole life and if you ever had one thought that could even remotely be misconstrued as bad, the bad trip tells you "THIS IS YOU" and you are going to Hell for that

HORRIBLE. I wonder if this is just our worst fear maybe because we were brought up with this religious concept of Hell, so this deep childhood fear manifests itself in bad trips? Maybe people who weren't raised to believe in Hell don't get this

I don't anymore but I did
>>
>>36687313
>>36687336
Damn. I feel way better after reading this. Thanks anon. I do feel it gets better. Just have to get through the worst of it first. I'll definitely add you.

>>36687346
Strange how similar things happen. I appreciate hearing this.
>>
File: image.jpg (31KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31KB, 250x250px
>>36687423
When I had a bad trip I definitely thought I was in hell because I got stuck in a loop and it reminded me of this from American horror story

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Lj9mvp9W3b4

Except just in the form of what I was doing

I was raised Catholic too but I do not part take in religious practices anymore
Maybe there is some fear buried in my mind from all the years of me as a child being told I was going to hell if I didn't worship God
>>
>>36687284

I hope you get better man and good luck going forward. Try to just see it as a difficult lesson and a test of your strength. You survived and that's an accomplishment
>>
>>36687374
I'm fucking jealous, I've only gotten visuals like that once. I've done acid maybe around 10+ times, and each time I'm just trying to get visuals, it's all I want. Most Ive done (besides 300ug that trigger my super super badtrip) is like 220ug, and even on that I get pretty surface level visuals. All the stuff I get is of darknetmarkets, and pretty sure I'm getting the good shit. Scared to push it though, last time I pushed it I lost my mind. Don't wanna make the same mistake again.

>>36687423
>religious concept of Hell
This is what fucked with me. I'm a atheist tips fedora, but what went through my mind when I realized I was in hell was that I could believe this to be hell. There wasn't any fire and brimstone, no demons or anything; that concept of hell is stupid, obviously made up. But what was going on at the time, I could 100% believe that as hell. A believable hell custom made to punish you. The feeling of eternity was the nail on the head for believing in hell

>>36687490
all g my dude, talking about this helps. No one really "properly" asked me how I was or what it was like after badtrip, it feels good to talk about this shit with people that can actually understand. Feel free to message whenever.
>>
>>36687423
>"Am I just as bad as Hitler deep down inside? I know I'm not but what if I am"

Watch the greatest story never told, faggot
>>
File: wcYKq.gif (1MB, 383x287px) Image search: [Google]
wcYKq.gif
1MB, 383x287px
>>36687644
50ug - extra strong colors, the world is morphing in and out, zooming in and out like that picture you posted

100ug - colors are shifting back and forth constantly, literally exactly like this GIF, everything is making subtle fractal patterns

150ug - the entire world is a 4 dimensional fucking hologram, everything is shooting at me, colors, subtle but piercingly beautiful cyan tinge to everything in the corner of my eye, like being underwater in a neon jungle

And I know what you mean about Hell

I remember the distinct realization of "OMFG, Hell isn't fire and brimstone, it's me being stuck in my room forever and literally nothing exists outside of my room except a void, in fact I've always been here and everyone I know is just a figment of my imagination, in fact I myself am God and the entire universe is a delusion I invented just to keep myself company"

The most horrifying ideas ever constantly pop into your head
>>
>>36687769
I think you're lucky. I'll take 300ug and get your 100 and slight 150 at the peak. The woes of having a high tolerance
>>
>>36687769
fucking how? Is lsd tolerance or is it weight like most mg based drugs? I took a tab that was 150ug and it wasnt "IIINTEEENSE AF"
>>
>>36687873
I got my acid on the deep web from a really reputable seller, maybe yours was extra weak or NBOME
>>
>>36687769
Sounds like nbombs
>>
>>36687899
This is probably it.. im too much of a bitch to get it from the deepweb but dont have too many good sources where i am
>>
>>36687899
Yeah very reputable, either he sold you nbombs or you're some kind of psychotic or anorexic. LSD is less intense than NBOME
>>
>>36687951
Damn, he is legitimately reputable though like I searched for days to make sure he was legit

I was really underweight during this though and weed (real legit medical weed) hits me WAY harder than anyone else I've known. I think I'm just sensitive
>>
>>36687981
Lucky for you.. I cant even take xanax anymore. coke doesnt feel like much of anything. It even take a LOT of alcohol to get me drunk.
>>
>>36688045
That's what you get for taking xanax
>>
File: Recursion4.gif (2MB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
Recursion4.gif
2MB, 450x450px
>>36687769
>>36687951
Have you always gotten from this guy?

In my experiences, you can rate acid on 2 levels, the level of visuals you get, and the level of mental fuckery you get.

Done 100 - 200ug range a decent amount of times, and I'll get the basic level visuals, your 50ug maybe even sounds stronger (admittedly havent done in awhile, memory is fuzzy)

But then I did this one 150ug tab and got the visuals I posted in my other image (go to cartoon world), and the mental fuckery was still potent, but I've had much greater headtrips with nowhere near that level of visuals.

90% sure every tab Ive taken is real acid, gotten of reputable dealers online. Guess sometimes you just get lucky with a good batch of really visual LSD.
>>
>>36688140
I took 9(gave one away) over a 6 month period. ive probably taken less than 15 in my life.
>>
>>36688174
Ah well I see. Yeah xanax, benzos in general give you tolerance fast. Are you a heavy person?
>>
>>36688208
Yeah, i have been working out recently but still large. im at ~250 rn. The first few times i took em it was fine. Ive never taken more than 1 bar at a time and never with alcohol. I took a xan about a year after i finished the 10 i bought, then another months after that (which was a few nights ago) and now just dont really feel anything from em, not like i used to. They made me feel confident and calm.. like i had the "fuck it" attitude ive always sort of wanted, and now its gone.
>>
File: C93TSW3UIAYpynf.jpg (186KB, 576x1024px) Image search: [Google]
C93TSW3UIAYpynf.jpg
186KB, 576x1024px
>>36688208
bumping to see if your still here>>36688249
>>
tonight Im on 60mg IV liquid morphine, and 3mg ox xanax from my cancer patient neighbor. can barely stay from nodding out.
>>
>>36688359
Oh yeah, I need to go the store
>>
>>36688406
well im sure the thread wont be here when you get back. Later anon
Thread posts: 212
Thread images: 26

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.